Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,957 comments
@Masscot can you provide me your VR settings with a CM link in private message that I provide to ilja ?
Just as a FYI, I have the same issue as @Masscot so it is very unlikely to be specific to his VR settings. except if someone with a different VR hardware can say that they do not have the issue for a specific car.
I am using a CV1.
Thank you for trying to help.

Who knows me, knows that I am not a modder at all.

However, after a couple of years and being part of GTP community, made me learn a few tricks.
I'm working on those cars with 28532 bhp. Downgrading the bhp to the factory (or more less),
making them driveable and enjoyable. At least for me.

What I would like to say is, right now I am doing some changes to three cars.
I would like to know which one, the community, want to try first with a simple poll.

Just, please remember that I just tweaked the engine and the specs. I am not a modder.
:)
Here are the first 3.

1643029326843.png

1643029356993.png

1643029389302.png

Last edited:
hey all, need some help.

when i click align using data the model seems fine, i then select update model. all is ok until I go for a drive.

the front wheels move about 8 inches inside and the back sink through the floor. ive never encountered this before.

it effects the standard Kunos Huyra BC with its original data.acd or any edited one. anyone have an idea?

Random question, is it safe to remove all the Kunos cars you don't want provided that there is no intention of playing the Kunos career mode and/or online?

Thanks 👍
How do I make sure that the "power.lut" values are wheel-torque in Nm?
That you’ll have to do manually, checking values off of a dyno sheet and (if necessary) converting from ft-lbs to Nm (1 ft-lb = 1.356 Nm)
hey all, need some help.

when i click align using data the model seems fine, i then select update model. all is ok until I go for a drive.

the front wheels move about 8 inches inside and the back sink through the floor. ive never encountered this before.

it effects the standard Kunos Huyra BC with its original data.acd or any edited one. anyone have an idea?

When you clicked that “align using data” you essentially rearranged the base setting of the model, which would then require the data.acd to be updated to accommodate. CM should’ve saved an old copy of the original .kn5, make sure there’s a backup (should be huayra.kn5.backup or something like that) in the car folder and just delete the “new” kn5 that you created and rename the original to remove the “.backup” portion.

That you’ll have to do manually, checking values off of a dyno sheet and (if necessary) converting from ft-lbs to Nm (1 ft-lb = 1.356 Nm)

When you clicked that “align using data” you essentially rearranged the base setting of the model, which would then require the data.acd to be updated to accommodate. CM should’ve saved an old copy of the original .kn5, make sure there’s a backup (should be huayra.kn5.backup or something like that) in the car folder and just delete the “new” kn5 that you created and rename the original to remove the “.backup” portion.
this is the part i dont understand, ive done this to many other cars where the model is fine in cm and when you then go for a drive.

this particular kunos Model no matter what the data file is, even the original one, you click update model using align by data and the issue occurs, despite looking perfectly fine in the showroom.

Just as a FYI, I have the same issue as @Masscot so it is very unlikely to be specific to his VR settings. except if someone with a different VR hardware can say that they do not have the issue for a specific car.
I am using a CV1.
Thank you for trying to help.
If anyone wants to share their CV1 settings I'm happy to try them out with my Rift S.
Random question, is it safe to remove all the Kunos cars you don't want provided that there is no intention of playing the Kunos career mode and/or online?
Why would you do that? Saving a couple hundred megabytes on your disk? Some mods depend on Kunos cars so you might want check that first before deleting...

Last edited:

Will I look for a dyno sheet, something like that? https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-dyno-charts.131075/

You can use the hide function. I doubt deleting will save much space.

If anyone wants to share their CV1 settings I'm happy to try them out with my Rift S.

Why would you do that? Saving a couple hundred megabytes on your disk? Some mods depend on Kunos cars so you might want check that first before deleting...
Saving disk space is only part of it, but it's also about de cluttering the game. Would you personally keep content you don't use...?

For mod cars it's nothing to worry about. I don't use mod cars, I only use mod tracks.

Last edited:
Saving disk space is only part of it, but it's also about de cluttering the game. Would you personally keep content you don't use...?

For mod cars it's nothing to worry about. I don't use mod cars, I only use mod tracks.
In case of AC I do keep content I don't use. I'm using filters and tags/ratings to find the mods I use. But as @Kran pointed out you could also disable mods you don't use.

Last edited:
Does anybody have replay cameras for AA_HOMESTEAD Roval layouts ? The excellent DaBäda cams don't cover that variation. Or at least I can't seem to get them working...

Wow. I'm looking to move mountains, and you show me a menu item. Problem solved. Thanks big! Time to do a slow scan through all menus in CM. Who knows what will show up...
Had n24 selected? Done that before. If you ran RSS gt3 cars, they do some weird stuff with that selected as well

Uh oh.
How do you fix the 'AC ran into a critical error: CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI' error ? Happens with the Rouen 2017 track (long version) off RD. The short route works, however. Weird innit.

Who knows me, knows that I am not a modder at all.

However, after a couple of years and being part of GTP community, made me learn a few tricks.
I'm working on those cars with 28532 bhp. Downgrading the bhp to the factory (or more less),
making them driveable and enjoyable. At least for me.

What I would like to say is, right now I am doing some changes to three cars.
I would like to know which one, the community, want to try first with a simple poll.

Just, please remember that I just tweaked the engine and the specs. I am not a modder.
:)
Here are the first 3.

View attachment 1107983

POLL
Sorry I don't have and not intent to sign up to twitch. I vote for the Sierra, though the driver seat seems rather too large?

I did exactly that and also for the sake of decluttering my AC . So far, I found no problem. I don't know if it will affecting any online races as I only play in single player

Uh oh.
How do you fix the 'AC ran into a critical error: CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI' error ? Happens with the Rouen 2017 track (long version) off RD. The short route works, however. Weird innit.
I just had that when i forgot to export pitboxes so it has to do with not being able to find a start location I think.

In case of AC I do keep content I don't use. I'm using filters and tags/ratings to find the mods I use. But as @Kran pointed out you could also disable mods you don't use.
How do you re-enable a mod in CM? For kicks I disabled one to see what happens and the car disappears from the list. So now I can't see it to re-enable it. Thanks...

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. After scrolling down, I see it gets placed at the bottom of the list.

Last edited:
Uh, I thought this pack for "Alpine A364 F3 by Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Project)". Where we can get "fab_alpine_a364_f3"?
Is this the one

Is this the one

The car have a little LOD problem, only on the rear wing

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back