New digital dashboard
3 new skins
Light update
Extensions update"some useless things"
Damage&Dirt texture update(body&tyres)
Update Some other things that do not make sense
Download free and support my Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/gregsediting

Question:
I have all versions of this car. The latest archive does not have all the files for a complete mod, is that right?
Is this v5 an update only, and that all updates need to be applied to the original?

I don't have the knowledge and the experience to enstablish if it is worth to learn how to drive this car, don't want to waste my time to learn somethin which is not simulative at all, but obviousily I don't have the knoledge to understasnd if it is realistic or made up or whatever
Protip: no cars for a domestic PC simulator are even remotely like driving the real car. Some just do a better job than others of not annoying you too much. Only you and your unique setup can decide what's best for you, based on your own expectations and preconceptions.

Nissan 300ZX JGTC update version 5View attachment 1166704

New digital dashboard
3 new skins
Light update
Extensions update"some useless things"
Damage&Dirt texture update(body&tyres)
Update Some other things that do not make sense
Download free and support my Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/gregsediting

As an info, be careful, because the installation path is incomplete.

Last edited:
New PPFilter incoming. Still wip but looks imho great.

Hey mates, long time no see. I was very busy with my job and some private things within the last weeks. Sorry for that. But I'm still working on my filter pack and there will be a new version within the next two weeks.

PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL 2.0 will contain updated versions of my previous filters and a brand new one... the PureLIFE Evo GTS.

vlcsnap-2022-06-27-19h38m24s226.jpg

As you can see in the short clips, my new PURE-filter is quite different compared to the previous ones in terms of the colors, contrast, exposure and reflections. I really like the new look. But you will decide when it's released. By the way.... What you see is what you get when you use this filter. No additional scripts, addons or software needed.

I can't wait to share it with you and I hope you'll like it. See you soon. Peace!

Last edited:
Thanks mate, apparently simpligone was repaired so I had the lods done so in any case I have to do it
But thanks for the suggestion

This is strange, I tried but there is not the same problem for me, is it with one of my skins or one made by you?
yes i am using your skins. I have a baby wit when it comes to modding. can you try with c s p 1.70?

Protip: no cars for a domestic PC simulator are even remotely like driving the real car. Some just do a better job than others of not annoying you too much. Only you and your unique setup can decide what's best for you, based on your own expectations and preconceptions.
And that's out of question, but obviously many people claim RSS and VRC cars are the best while SIM Dream and ACFL don't seem to get the positive feedbacks, in this sense is the MSF car a well done mod or is a bit simplified or non believable or whatever. I honestly like the model of the MSF because it is the Ferrari F1-75 one and seem quite good compared to the SIM Dream where the sidepods are too narrow and the shark holes are wrong and compared to the ACFL one which skin is way too simplistic. In terms of setup etc the MSF lacks the variety of options of the VRC and also the visual changes, without putting into the account that it doesn't porpoise, I'm not saying porpoising is mandatory but at least knowing that it is a close to reality sumulative experience would be nice. If I want a simcade I can buy the official F1 2022 game. I'm looking for simulation. I love the VRC car, but the car model is generic while I would love to drive a proper F1-75 model with the most realistic physics possible

Does anybody know what settings I need to activate, to get the driver's head to bounce in the FA22? The car bounces on the suspension as expected, but the driver's head remains stationary.

If anybody has the URD PX1 pack. For the URD_PX1_Revolution V6 (Rebellion R One V6). I have a physics update for the car, making the performance more realistic.

Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ellion-r-one-v6-more-realistic-physics.51931/

Info/Test results

Drop urd_px1_revolution_v6 folder into the cars folder in Assetto Corsa.

assettocorsa/content/cars

Make sure to back up the original data.acd and ui folder.

Hope you enjoy the changes.

More updates to come

Test Data.

Lemans

Real Life

2015 time: 3:26.874

Speed Trap: 339.1 km/h 210.70697 mph

2016 time: 3:26.590

Source: http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/?season=05_2015&evvent=03_LE+MANS

Source: http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/?season=06_2016&evvent=03_LE+MANS

Reboot Lemans

front wing 0 ride height: 20
rear wing 1 ride height: 20

Conditions: Weather: Clear Track: Optimum Time: 12:00 pm tempature: 26 celcius

AI level 100 (me) : 3:26.705 Speed Trap: 211.1 mph
My fastest lap time: 3:26.502 Speed Trap: 339 km/h 210.78 mph

Spa

Real Life

Real-Time: 2:01.204, 2:01.534

Kunos Spa

Conditions: Weather: Clear Track: Optimum Time: 12:00 pm

high downforce

front wing: 3 ride height: 0
rear wing 6 ride height: 0

AI level 100: 2:00.911 me: 2:00.874

front wing: 3 ride height: 20
front wing: 6 ride height: 20

AI level 100: 2:01.642 me:2:01.152

AI level 100:2:02.234 me:2:01.543

If anybody has the URD PX1 pack. For the URD_PX1_Revolution V6 (Rebellion R One V6). I have a physics update for the car, making the performance more realistic.

Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ellion-r-one-v6-more-realistic-physics.51931/

Info/Test results

Drop urd_px1_revolution_v6 folder into the cars folder in Assetto Corsa.

assettocorsa/content/cars

Make sure to back up the original data.acd and ui folder.

Hope you enjoy the changes.

More updates to come

Test Data.

Lemans

Real Life

2015 time: 3:26.874

2016 time: 3:26.590

Source: http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/?season=05_2015&evvent=03_LE+MANS

Source: http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/?season=06_2016&evvent=03_LE+MANS

Reboot Lemans

Conditions: Weather: Clear Track: Optimum Time: 12:00 pm tempature: 26 celcius

AI level 100 (me) : 3:26.705 Speed Trap: 211.1 mph
My fastest lap time: 3:26.502 Speed Trap: 339 km/h 210.78 mph

Spa

Real Life

Real-Time: 2:01.204, 2:01.534

Kunos Spa

Conditions: Weather: Clear Track: Optimum Time: 12:00 pm

high downforce

front wing: 3 ride height: 0
rear wing 6 ride height: 0

AI level 100: 2:00.911 me: 2:00.874

front wing: 3 ride height: 20
front wing: 6 ride height: 20

AI level 100: 2:01.642 me:2:01.152

AI level 100:2:02.234 me:2:01.543

This is the kind of post I want to see more often here! Great job dude. Thank you

And that's out of question, but obviously many people claim RSS and VRC cars are the best while SIM Dream and ACFL don't seem to get the positive feedbacks, in this sense is the MSF car a well done mod or is a bit simplified or non believable or whatever. I honestly like the model of the MSF because it is the Ferrari F1-75 one and seem quite good compared to the SIM Dream where the sidepods are too narrow and the shark holes are wrong and compared to the ACFL one which skin is way too simplistic. In terms of setup etc the MSF lacks the variety of options of the VRC and also the visual changes, without putting into the account that it doesn't porpoise, I'm not saying porpoising is mandatory but at least knowing that it is a close to reality sumulative experience would be nice. If I want a simcade I can buy the official F1 2022 game. I'm looking for simulation. I love the VRC car, but the car model is generic while I would love to drive a proper F1-75 model with the most realistic physics possible
Looking at the design of the VRC car it seems like it is more in line with the Red Bull Racing RB18.

Looking at the design of the VRC car it seems like it is more in line with the Red Bull Racing RB18.
Well it is a mix, the top sidepods are definitely Ferrari's as well as the rear wing or some of them, but the Ferrari Skin I use might fool me on this regard

Random question: Can anyone tell me what the default setting is for the camera exposure multiplier (page up & page down buttons)? It's either 100% or 200%, but I'm not sure which.
I was experimenting, decided that I liked the original look better, and now I can't remember what to change it back to!

EDIT: Never mind, I've fixed it. For any idiots like me, if you make this mistake, go to your Documents, AC folder, CFG folder and then delete the Exposure.ini.
When you restart the game, a new Exposure.ini with default values will be created.

Last edited:
So if we count the original Formula Hybrid X 2022, the X 2022 Evo, the VRC Formula Alpha and now this, that’s going to be the fourth high-tier paid 2022-spec F1 car released for Assetto Corsa.

Like my gosh guys can you make something different for once, like how about a 2022-spec Indy Lights car? Or literally anything else on four wheels that hasn’t been made yet by someone.

Like obviously the big paid mod studios are great and I love supporting them but the last year or two I’ve skipped a bunch of releases because we keep getting these duplicate projects.
THIS. I think they are intentionally doing it because they think they can make the most money off of F1 mods. It seems like these modding teams are starting get a bit greedy for $$$

Does anybody know what settings I need to activate, to get the driver's head to bounce in the FA22? The car bounces on the suspension as expected, but the driver's head remains stationary.
I take it you drive in VR :) I believe it will be one (or more ) of these :
1656442805887.png

Anyone any idea how to get around this?
So far tried deleting the wheel shadows, changing for other cars ones, updated ambient shadows in cm showroom, and googled it.
Its very annoying.

I changed the wheels from a different car and now left with this shadow in the wrong place.

Screenshot_asm_camaro_cup_00_lilski_road_america_28-5-122-20-49-44.jpg

Updated original link to new version. Not a ton of significant changes. More like some little tweaks here and there.

1.) Fixed the terrain split in the area in front of the leaderboard\clock. Lots of other ones still around, but you really have to be looking to see them.
2.) Added start\finish lights and flag lights in a few spots around the track (thanks @gunnar333 ). Would love to know if you think I should add more.
3.) Some object flickering fixes. One significant one is still present (the race control building), but there is a temporary fix if it bothers you. If you open up the ext_config file and scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a section named Hidden Objects. If you set 'Hides Old Race Control Building' to ACTIVE=1 and 'Hides New Race Control Building' to ACTIVE=0, it will replace the race control building with the one from Reboot Team's Lime Rock Park, which doesn't flicker. You might wonder why I don't just use that one instead. It's because I like the original building better and hope to solve the flicker problem eventually. I know what's wrong, but lack the knowledge to fix it.
4.) Added an ai_hints file to try and get the ai faster through the last turn. If the ai starts to get messy in that turn, just delete the file and things should go back to the way they were in previous track versions.

Probably did some other fixes, but these are the only ones worth mentioning. Open to any critiques or suggested improvements.
Thanks it's a really well done track and very nice to ride!

Full disclosure, I'm not interested in starting a war of the mods with this question, just looking for some informed opinions.
Other than the big mod studios like VRC, RSS and URD are there other paid modders whose quality justifies a financial contribution?
I'm looking for a high quality current Porsche Cayman GT4 mod (amongst others) and not having any luck. Found a pay for play mod on YouTube but wondered if the community can recommend it or any others?:confused:

Last edited:
Full disclosure, I'm not interested in starting a war of the mods with this question, just looking for some informed opinions.
Other that the big mod studios like VRC, RSS and URD are there other paid modders whose quality justifies a financial contribution?
I'm looking for a high quality current Porsche Cayman GT4 mod (amongst others) and not having any luck. Found a pay for play mod on YouTube but wondered if the commumity can recommend it or any others?
Idk your standards, but the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport from Guerilla mods may be something ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back