Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,021 comments
as if you did a 1.65 he'd do a 1.66, just for some moment of inner joy.
I'm way too old for this childish play. :) IF I'd do another release I'd fix or change something and do not just add some PCars-Skins which exist since years (and were replaced by me during the process of changing this car). :)

For example I thought about adding a racelogic instrument like the car has one in R3E. But atm I dont see any reason doing this. He would only add another skin or remove my previews to create a new version number. Even if I'd readd all those lowres skins, for sure he'd find another one. Or he'd start adding all those highres skins here from GTP. No, for sure I wont walk this road. :) And I really had a good laugh as I saw his new release, which I installed, deleted, copied my latest version back and changed the
number manually to 1.64. Neither do I need this lowres crap nor the standard preview pictures. :cheers:
Grab his cars.
There are no his cars and there is no my car. The modelling work was always done by others, either if they created the cars from scratch or converted it from another game. :)

You were ninja'ed by 1 hour by Tom 00.

Who was ninja'ed by 30 minutes by Diegonapoli10.

Much praise to Diego and Tom for their next level ninja skills. Amazing abilities to hide in the shadows in broad daylight. :lol:
That's one of the advantage of RD because they sent you an email if a new car mod drops haha

Also, I finally got around to the Dirt Rally conversion of Col De Turini, let me know how your FPS goes in case I need to make a potato tree version.

I tested your track and get close to 50 FPS in VR (Valve Index), which is fine for me. Thanks a lot for the great track.

Oh, about the tree: It is at about 41% of the track on the uphill version. It is NOT "in the middle of the track" just on the wrong side of the crash barrier.

Is it me or does ACFL's Benetton B194 model look a little...off?
View attachment 1166042View attachment 1166043
The airbox is too short and isn't as steep, the sidepods are too long, the front and rear wings are both far too narrow
I feel like this goes for a lot of the other cars in their 1994 mod too
Say what you will about ASR but at least their models look accurate to real life and they're free as well
Not to mention the engine sounds for all the cars in the 1994 pack are dreadful
I expected more from a paymod, hopefully ASR will have their own take on it
All their cars look off.

<snip>
I went to find the Reiza Puma GTE.
Didn't like how it drove personally, so I made it at least feel OK to me and plonked an engine in it to run with some of the other cops classic cars like the Passat and Gol.
Plus few new skins.
Its not amazeballs compared to others stuff, but at least i found it fun to sling around so thought I'd share it here, feel free to use bin or tell me I am a useless horrible person and stick me on the bad mods list. :lol:

But yes, give it a go.
Interesting cars these in race guise. Rear engine as based on VW kharman Ghia.

View attachment 1165868
hi, love the handling and feel of this ,
only thing that really keeps me from keeping this car is the brake-lights are hardly visible without PostProcessing turned on...
(something doable , as for example the recently posted brilliant Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed 2004 proves, but i have yet to master the skill to do it)

hi guys, just a headsup of a new release (which i don't think i saw posted here already):
it's a beauty but unfortunatly not optimized enough (not fluent gameplay in VR with this one), but for others this may not be an issue.

Hello everyone. A question for VR users. Single Pass Stereo and FSR can be used at the same time or are mutually exclusive?
i just tried turning FSR on (having SPS on already) , and it can be used together (no crashes or other weirdness)
but even on Quality 50 (Performance) setting all FSR gains me is 3 % approx GPU usage , but the resulting image is horrible.
So I turned FSR off again.

1656326914526.png

edit : have a good image quality when setting to Ultra Quality (77%) ... and this seems to aid in some way to have less 'spikes' in cpu and gpu performance graphs, so prob will prevent some microstutters...

After more than a year of work I am happy to present to you the new version of the Agera RS and RSR for assetto corsa .

A big thank you to all the people who helped me for this project and to all the people who supported me.
Special thanks to DB'z // Mano, Nappie , T0rqu3_ and all patreon members.

Changelog :
  • New AO and map
  • New shaders
  • New texture for some parts
  • New sound made by @Nappie
  • Reduice the kn5 size
  • New config
  • New collider
  • New multimedia screen including 4 functions : GPS, music info, radio, rear camera, animation touch screen
  • New physic by DB'z // Mano huge thanks to him
  • New carbon mapping
  • General improvement

CSP 1.77 or higher required

This pack include two car the Agera RS and the Agera RSR with all versions of them and more, there is two personnalised skins the 165_BRG made by Ings_Z33 and the 713_RSV made by V1nn7.
If you create your own skin send it to me I am curious and enthusiastic to see them.

Car download
Join my Discord

Thanks everyone !

Hi MrDK, I didnt understand how to write in the discord, so I'm asking here, The carbon doors inside of the car reflects the outside road/curbs/etc. How do I fix that?

Last edited:
hi, love the handling and feel of this ,
only thing that really keeps me from keeping this car is the brake-lights are hardly visible without PostProcessing turned on...
(something doable , as for example the recently posted brilliant Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed 2004 proves, but i have yet to master the skill to do it)
I'm just actually changing a few things anyway as its rear engine so going to try to convey that, also other one is a bit too high powered.
The fact these are kharman Ghia's with a different dress on means they aren't much cop for power although tuned up.
Not sure about the rear lights thing I'll see if its possible with my limited knowledge.

Got an odd fascination with Brazilian stuff at the moment and trying to find out why Brazil is so intertwined with VW's.

Last edited:
I'm just actually changing a few things anyway as its rear engine so going to try to convey that, also other one is a bit too high powered.
The fact these are kharman Ghia's with a different dress on means they aren't much cop for power although tuned up.
Not sure about the rear lights thing I'll see if its possible with my limited knowledge.

Got an odd fascination with Brazilian stuff at the moment and trying to find out why Brazil is so intertwined with VW's.
Now hopefully with the real VW 4cil boxer engine sound, as my experience with most AC Karmann Ghia's and Beetle carmods, is the absence of the typical VW aircooled 4cil boxer sound?

Last edited:
Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta (V1.1) by F40 LM Lover.

Change logs v1.1

1. Fixed Fuel Gauge needle indication correctly
2. Fixed Stretched Mirroring on Room Mirror
3. Door Sill Gaps are Fixed.
4. Air Intake Funnel Color is Fixed(In the rear cawl)
5. Flipped Rear Glass is Fixed. You can find rain drops on Rear Glass.
6. Igintion Key is added
7. Foot on Half of Throtle pedal.
8. Light Refraction is Fixed.
9. FPS is little bit improved.
-. I got 85~90 FPS at Nordschleife in Hot Lap mode with VR & Clear condition
-. I got 70~75 FPS at Nordschleife in Hot Lap mode with VR & Heavy Rain condition
10. Another Racing Skin : No.24

Download Link is in the description

Thank You.

This 330-P4 car and the Alfa 33 Stradale are the most beautiful cars in AC.
Guess after this project its the Alfa 33 Stradale with VR use in mind.:rolleyes:💡

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea what might be the reason I don't get that cool side on small preview of the car in CSP's new Pit menu?

One of my favourite things about the last shader patch was this addition and it showed up on the car status drop box where now is only a empty blank space where it used to be as on screenshot below. It would change depending on the car skin you chose and when you selected tyre options it showed the wheels unique to your car.

I noticed it was gone after changing to yesterdays patch, I reverted back to previous but still missing so unsure if it has been like this for sometime or I changed something in past. I looked through many CSP settings but can't find anything to reactivate it again even when reverting to default on the gui options etc.

Anyone else missing this? or even a confirmation some others still have it would be great?

Thanks in advance and i hope it is clear what my issue is as it's a bit hard to explain this one.

View attachment 1159281
After some trial and error I fixed this issue with CSP not activating the new Pit & Setup UI Menu.

If anyone else is having the issue, find the GUI.ini file found in the Assetto folder within "My Documents"

Here there needs to be some lines like this added, I had found that my file had nothing listed under "NEW_UI"

[NEW_UI]
UI_SCALE=1.3
ENABLED=1
REPLACE_MAIN_MENU=1

Last edited:
oh I didn't think you meant me as in "me personally" but anyway changing the subject slightly, I have new pedals and can't believe what a game changer the CSL load cell is. Amazing to use pressure instead of how far you push the pedal to brake (now I've got used to it)

Also @safi hellie can I ask if you have tried AMS2 again? I remember you hated on it in the past but it's leagues and above what it used to be.
As for RF2 that has gone in the bin for me because it's just looks and feels so poor when compared to everything else.
Yes AC is back up there as one of my favourite sims again after being at number 7 in the list for so long (@Beezer215 that one is for you lol)
No AMS2 I'm ok with, I do use it but still not as often as I should, it's very good in VR.
It was PCars 2 I hated, but Scaff did a video about a new FFB file and that got me back into it for a bit, even got some mods for it.
And again in VR its very good.

Rfactor 2 got back into that also a bit. Mainly from a good MX 5 racing mod.
But they never capture me for long.

No AMS2 I'm ok with, I do use it but still not as often as I should, it's very good in VR.
It was PCars 2 I hated, but Scaff did a video about a new FFB file and that got me back into it for a bit, even got some mods for it.
And again in VR its very good.

Rfactor 2 got back into that also a bit. Mainly from a good MX 5 racing mod.
But they never capture me for long.
oh sorry, my bad then. Yeah Pcars2 can be a fickle beast but with the right ffb setup it's so much better - I'm sure I use Silver Project with a few tweaks but I can't honestly remember now 😏Looks like I might have to try Pops Racer instead. I do remember hating PC2 on the controller but with the wheel and a decent ffb it's as good as anything out there imo.

AMS2 has been getting some decent mods too but it's a pain having to update bootfiles every time Reiza update the game. This is one area where AC wins hands down for me - such a simple process to install mods. I just wish the AI and racing was a better experience in AC. But hey I have all the other sims for that and AC is my hot lapping and driving cars I'd never drive in the real world!!

I've been looking for a very specific car , the 2013 Audi R18 the "long tail" which is the version the #3 used at spa and that they all used at Le Mans that year . the only major difference is the EBD and the rear fender "extensions" winglets . has anyone come across it? or even a GTR2/Rfactor conversion? love this viodeo
2013-380534-audi-r18-e-tron-quattro-long-tail-25-4-20131.jpg

Attachments

• 00d2085061119141bf7ea3c6161b6ed3-1000.jpg
    00d2085061119141bf7ea3c6161b6ed3-1000.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 12
  • e5f25a52498f2d99604e12aecb954d8e.jpg
    e5f25a52498f2d99604e12aecb954d8e.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
hi guys, just a headsup of a new release (which i don't think i saw posted here already):
it's a beauty but unfortunatly not optimized enough (not fluent gameplay in VR with this one), but for others this may not be an issue.

i just tried turning FSR on (having SPS on already) , and it can be used together (no crashes or other weirdness)
but even on Quality 50 (Performance) setting all FSR gains me is 3 % approx GPU usage , but the resulting image is horrible.
So I turned FSR off again.

View attachment 1166291

edit : have a good image quality when setting to Ultra Quality (77%) ... and this seems to aid in some way to have less 'spikes' in cpu and gpu performance graphs, so prob will prevent some microstutters...
Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back