Where is this fsr setting located? I can't find cmhi guys, just a headsup of a new release (which i don't think i saw posted here already):
it's a beauty but unfortunatly not optimized enough (not fluent gameplay in VR with this one), but for others this may not be an issue.![]()
i just tried turning FSR on (having SPS on already) , and it can be used together (no crashes or other weirdness)
but even on Quality 50 (Performance) setting all FSR gains me is 3 % approx GPU usage , but the resulting image is horrible.
So I turned FSR off again.
View attachment 1166291
edit : have a good image quality when setting to Ultra Quality (77%) ... and this seems to aid in some way to have less 'spikes' in cpu and gpu performance graphs, so prob will prevent some microstutters...
Thanks. I did end up figuring it out. I guess there is an ebrake setting in the data file. I just turned it off. I do appreciate the advice though.Turn off extended physics.
Game crashes when rs model is set as competitor. There is no problem with the rsr model. can it be fixed?I don't realy know, this is a common problem in ac and idk how to solve it
If someone know contact me please
Thanks very much!Really cool race car. Loads of skins. Found whilst looking for something else.
It's not just a re skinned RX3 from bazza's TCL pack. Bit beefier.
View attachment 1166575View attachment 1166576
Updated original link to new version. Not a ton of significant changes. More like some little tweaks here and there.
It's called vignetting. You can disable it if you open up the ppfilter's .ini and take out the [VIGNETTING] section.Can anyone tell me why the outer screens do this on some PP filters? Super black outer screens but only on some PP filters??
View attachment 1166554
Your efforts on this track are much appreciated. I always loved the idea of the track and would drive it on rare occasion, but other than layout it didn't have much. Now, I frequent the track (usually in Group C cars) and have a riot. Can't win, but loving the action...Updated original link to new version. Not a ton of significant changes. More like some little tweaks here and there.
1.) Fixed the terrain split in the area in front of the leaderboard\clock. Lots of other ones still around, but you really have to be looking to see them.
2.) Added start\finish lights and flag lights in a few spots around the track (thanks @gunnar333 ). Would l...
Probably did some other fixes, but these are the only ones worth mentioning. Open to any critiques or suggested improvements.
Thanks mate, apparently simpligone was repaired so I had the lods done so in any case I have to do itYou need a cockpit_hr node in your model. All internal meshes plus the steer_hr node (not including internal glass) must be located in the cockpit_hr node. This is all explained in your car pipeline document, I know I keep bringing this up, but it is all explained in there. Give me a shout if you can't figure it out 👍
This is strange, I tried but there is not the same problem for me, is it with one of my skins or one made by you?Game crashes when rs model is set as competitor. There is no problem with the rsr model. can it be fixed?
Critical error:
Cannot find FUEL_INDICATOR target
I could say the same thing to you. As happy as I am with how things have turned out so far in how the track looks, your ai is just a blast to race against. Being an offline racer, the tracks I frequent the most are the ones where the ai works reasonably well and I can get some competitive races. Honestly, i'm finishing bottom 10 most of the time against your ai, but enjoying every second of it.Your efforts on this track are much appreciated. I always loved the idea of the track and would drive it on rare occasion, but other than layout it didn't have much. Now, I frequent the track (usually in Group C cars) and have a riot. Can't win, but loving the action...
Thanks![]()
Turn off 'vignette' in ppfilter.Can anyone tell me why the outer screens do this on some PP filters? Super black outer screens but only on some PP filters??
View attachment 1166554
Has this car been released? Anyone tried it?
Did anyone tried the new MSF hybrid 2022 F1 car? How is it compared to the VRC?
Anyone has any comment yet on the new MSF hybrid F75 car?
Are you serious? Don't you think it's time for you to figure it out yourself?Did anyone finally try the MSF hybrid F75 car? How is compared to the VRC? Physics? 3D model and skin?
I don't have the knowledge and the experience to enstablish if it is worth to learn how to drive this car, don't want to waste my time to learn somethin which is not simulative at all, but obviousily I don't have the knoledge to understasnd if it is realistic or made up or whateverAre you serious? Don't you think it's time for you to figure it out yourself?
ninja'd by 2 days...
@petercrill could you have a look at the leather textures again? Most of them have the uv multiplier set to 40x where they should be 15-20x instead.Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed 2004 Release
Download:
Comverted Forza Motorsport 4 By Peter Crill ,3d help/work by @norms
-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods Norms
-Physics work Vr Driving
EXTRA A:Front Fog Ligths
EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths
Credits:
-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms
-Lods By norms
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help norms,@takum1,@Mascot,and others
Direct Download-https://www.mediafire.com/file/ljlzncdxm9akhe6/maz_rx8mazdaspeed_04_1.0.rar/file
View attachment 1165963View attachment 1165964View attachment 1165965View attachment 1165966
2 days! Apparently I skipped everything without picturesninja'd by 2 days...
Who doesn't love the sea?Hi, it seems with pure when you go downhill on a track, that the far horizon looks like the see: it is darker. I'd expect the far horizon to be gradually lighter.
View attachment 1166506
thanks !Really cool race car. Loads of skins. Found whilst looking for something else.
It's not just a re skinned RX3 from bazza's TCL pack. Bit beefier.
View attachment 1166575View attachment 1166576
that's understandable, but given the number of posts containing images but no download link, that would not have changed much, would it?2 days! Apparently I skipped everything without pictures![]()
I'm going to try, done a the steering wheel so far.Thanks very much!I hope someone would remove the passenger seat and maybe model a race dashboard
Nissan 300ZX JGTC update version 5View attachment 1166704
New digital dashboard
3 new skins
Light update
Extensions update"some useless things"
Damage&Dirt texture update(body&tyres)
Update Some other things that do not make sense
Download free and support my Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/gregsediting
Protip: no cars for a domestic PC simulator are even remotely like driving the real car. Some just do a better job than others of not annoying you too much. Only you and your unique setup can decide what's best for you, based on your own expectations and preconceptions.I don't have the knowledge and the experience to enstablish if it is worth to learn how to drive this car, don't want to waste my time to learn somethin which is not simulative at all, but obviousily I don't have the knoledge to understasnd if it is realistic or made up or whatever
Nissan 300ZX JGTC update version 5View attachment 1166704
New digital dashboard
3 new skins
Light update
Extensions update"some useless things"
Damage&Dirt texture update(body&tyres)
Update Some other things that do not make sense
Download free and support my Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/gregsediting
yes i am using your skins. I have a baby wit when it comes to modding. can you try with c s p 1.70?Thanks mate, apparently simpligone was repaired so I had the lods done so in any case I have to do it
But thanks for the suggestion
This is strange, I tried but there is not the same problem for me, is it with one of my skins or one made by you?
And that's out of question, but obviously many people claim RSS and VRC cars are the best while SIM Dream and ACFL don't seem to get the positive feedbacks, in this sense is the MSF car a well done mod or is a bit simplified or non believable or whatever. I honestly like the model of the MSF because it is the Ferrari F1-75 one and seem quite good compared to the SIM Dream where the sidepods are too narrow and the shark holes are wrong and compared to the ACFL one which skin is way too simplistic. In terms of setup etc the MSF lacks the variety of options of the VRC and also the visual changes, without putting into the account that it doesn't porpoise, I'm not saying porpoising is mandatory but at least knowing that it is a close to reality sumulative experience would be nice. If I want a simcade I can buy the official F1 2022 game. I'm looking for simulation. I love the VRC car, but the car model is generic while I would love to drive a proper F1-75 model with the most realistic physics possibleProtip: no cars for a domestic PC simulator are even remotely like driving the real car. Some just do a better job than others of not annoying you too much. Only you and your unique setup can decide what's best for you, based on your own expectations and preconceptions.