Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,081 comments
Thank you for this mod, congratulation an SOTA contribution.
Looking at this mod closely in VR shows perfect graphics, a few laps behind the wheel shows great physic, very convincing. Thank you for sharing your work and passion.
So mad, those Honda engineers... :lol: Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate in this madness, even if it's virtually.
Thanks for your beautiful and kind words...
I hope you guys enjoyed...
because after work on "big" work of car, now back to some NPC cars again
__custom_showroom_1659882619.jpg

Don't forget the pictures that some members post here as well, meaning - hey I have this, but sorry I don't link it because it's mine, all mine.

??? 😟
Just don't get why it would bother anyone though, why let it?
If their goal is to get that reaction, your giving them power.

Also all this good mod bad mod list stuff and whatnot and credits for using a bit that another modder took from another devs work or even a kunos car etc, some people maybe just don't like releasing stuff to the lions den?
Loads of reasons.

Everyone now piles in on EASY yet if Easy stopped his site and just released videos of his improvements then people get angry about that too?

Same as all the ethics of modding are shouted about when someone charges for a mod, yet is all forgotten when they get it for free from that other forum.

I guess you'll not change your opinion, but the poor guy who didn't even upload his own youtube video of his mods on here at all. seems to of got a lot of grief for IMO nothing at all wrong.
To the point someone is angry at seeing images of stuff they can't have??
Oh my God.

To the point someone is angry at seeing images of stuff they can't have??
Oh my God.
I didn't say that, was just adding a fact to the other member point of view.

Because some time ago when someone pointed some kind of car, I used to put a picture of that car,
that I had it in my collection.
But after, some members began to "beat me" because of that picture without a link.
That is when I started to link all my car pictures.
What I find amazing is that many members had put pictures with no link, but noone "beat them" as I was beaten.
Mystery.

Therefore, I don't give a damn if a picture has a link or not.
I just don't like dual behaviours.

Anyway, nevermind. I don't.

Thanks for your beautiful and kind words...
I hope you guys enjoyed...
YEESSS, A LOT!

...until the "Failed to launch the race" bug has strike me again... :( I'm sure that your awesome mod is not the culprit; happens to me randomly with some other cars mods (even with my brand new RSS Formula Hybrid 2022, for instance). According to the warnings that appear, the failure is due that the graphics card drivers have stopped responding or that some shader could not be loaded, and then appears a text that shows me several lines of code, but I have no idea what to do with them, nor with the log that is recorded...

I have tried all the solutions suggested by the system (reinstall different graphics drivers versions, do integrity test, change different CSP versions, reinstall the mods...), but the error reappears from time to time. It's discouraging...

Within my limited knowledge I am beginning to suspect that the problem is a CSP bug, or a corrupted shaders file, but I still don't know... Let's see if some charitable angel finds the solution.

EDIT 1: I've been testing all the damn afternoon and it seems things have improved by downgrading CSP from version 0.1.78 to 0.1.76. Let's see what happens in the next days...

EDIT 2: Hasn't been necessary to wait days. After loading without problems several times, the bug has reappeared. Makes me want to cry...

EDIT 3: Well, weeeell... Finally my PC suddenly blew up when trying to load a race with problematic mods (computer mysteries), erased by itself the software that controls my gpu and brought me back to the Stone Age of graphics. I've reinstalled the software (the previous version to the latest available at the moment which, as always, is not usually 100% tested, and it is the one that apparently caused problems) and so far seems to be able to get back to enjoying all the mods I had problems with. I'll cross my fingers, knock on wood and pray to Saint Alan Turing to see if things go well now.

Here I leave the comment in case someone has similar problems in the future, in case it can help.

Last edited:
Courage C36 Porsche for Assetto Corsa 0.9

Model: RMS

Physics: Peugeot905

Complete physics overall for this car.
-Updated tires
-updated car.ini
-updated drivetrain.ini, power.lut, engine.ini
-updated setup.ini
-updated suspension.ini
-Completely updated aero
and etc.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8b7u6hsb47lsv98/Courage_C36_Porsche_LM.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other car mods updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

The car was tested at Tiaga Lemans 1991, Lemans FH7 Laguna Seca, Suzuka East.

Courage C36 Test data

Test Data

Real Life

Time: #3 3:46.792 , #4 3:49.749

Speed trap: 332 km/h 206.295 mph

Virtual

Tiaga Lemans 1991

Rear wing 0, Turbo 100%, Ride height lowest point

Ai level 100 me: 3:47.458 206 mph

Ai level 100: 3:47.511 206 mph

me: 3:47.968 205 mph

View attachment 1179062
View attachment 1179063View attachment 1179064View attachment 1179065View attachment 1179066View attachment 1179067
No thats my model. If you gotta be arsed to steal others work atleast give out correct credit. 99pro/Bowerpower

Last edited:
I was making fictional skins for the urd_bayro_gt3 for my offline racing and thought I would share for any BMW fans out there.
A couple of these were released previously, however I have cleaned up my template a bit and made some improvements, so it will overwrite previously downloaded versions, enjoy!
6 M4 skins.png

red bull bmw gt3.JPG

Sorry, can't count...there are 7 skins in the download. Forgot the Red Bull pic. Duh!:banghead:

https://mega.nz/file/S0oTRbiK#8NTos3BMBlxzLPb2CaOo0Tb3kG42Z6l13DNmCVqPCYc

Last edited:
Assettoland has an AUDI S3 8L 2002 by ToughlilT v1.0
(https://assettoland10.wixsite.com/assettoland/audi )
Hello jac0, I downloaded that car and extracted a paint template and wireframe via CM. Sadly the template is a bit in a mess. Fenders, doors and other panels appear on the wrong side, which makes the paintjob not straight forward. But I am slowly making progress....
Thanx for your hint to the Assettoland mod.
Dan

ACC Hungaroring (ts_hungaroringACCv0.3) update.

·New texture
·New camera
·Adding trees and brakemarker
·Adding grassfx and rainfx
·Revised DRS.

Thanks to the original modder.
View attachment 1178554

View attachment 1178555
View attachment 1178557
View attachment 1178559
View attachment 1178560
Download:https://sharemods.com/18pwxo3rg9qf/ts_hungaroringACC_updated.zip.html
Super!
Somebody mention the trees at the turn1, if you want to see the track not only from photos. It is available on the Google Earth high resolution 3d mode. ;)
1659899432724.png
1659899555837.png

there's what looks to be a cool Golf Tune on RD ... be quick , i have a feeling it's gonna get pulled soon :)

edit: downloading it at approx 135Kb/s :lol: ... will take about 30 minutes at this pace!
edit2: don't bother , it's not good imho.. and be aware it overwrites the original mod (which was better as they added some over the top black smoke coming out of a chimney in front of the windshield!??)

Last edited:
I was making fictional skins for the urd_bayro_gt3 for my offline racing and thought I would share for any BMW fans out there.
A couple of these were released previously, however I have cleaned up my template a bit and made some improvements, so it will overwrite previously downloaded versions, enjoy!
View attachment 1181535

https://mega.nz/file/S0oTRbiK#8NTos3BMBlxzLPb2CaOo0Tb3kG42Z6l13DNmCVqPCYc
Awesome. Been looking for some good quality skins for this car for awhile now.

After seeing the amazing tracks folks here convert and work on, I have been thinking of a track design with features that would bring a slot car type feeling.

One that include cross overs (at least 2) banked turns, long sweeping straights.

Perhaps a combo of Suzuka, Daytona, Imola and Monza.

Any thoughts?

Courage C36 Porsche for Assetto Corsa 0.9

Model: 99pro/Bowerpower

Physics: Peugeot905

Complete physics overall for this car.
-Updated tires
-updated car.ini
-updated drivetrain.ini, power.lut, engine.ini
-updated setup.ini
-updated suspension.ini
-Completely updated aero
and etc.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8b7u6hsb47lsv98/Courage_C36_Porsche_LM.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other car mods updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

The car was tested at Tiaga Lemans 1991, Lemans FH7 Laguna Seca, Suzuka East.

Courage C36 Test data

Test Data

Real Life

Time: #3 3:46.792 , #4 3:49.749

Speed trap: 332 km/h 206.295 mph

Virtual

Tiaga Lemans 1991

Rear wing 0, Turbo 100%, Ride height lowest point

Ai level 100 me: 3:47.458 206 mph

Ai level 100: 3:47.511 206 mph

me: 3:47.968 205 mph

View attachment 1179062
View attachment 1179063View attachment 1179064View attachment 1179065View attachment 1179066View attachment 1179067
Hi, I'd been looking forward to trying this one out but every time I try to download it the file gets a virus detection and automatic deletion. Haven't had any issues with the other files from the same folder, just wondered if anyone else had gotten the same problem and if there was a fix?

I didn't say that, was just adding a fact to the other member point of view.

Because some time ago when someone pointed some kind of car, I used to put a picture of that car,
that I had it in my collection.
But after, some members began to "beat me" because of that picture without a link.
That is when I started to link all my car pictures.
What I find amazing is that many members had put pictures with no link, but noone "beat them" as I was beaten.
Mystery.

Therefore, I don't give a damn if a picture has a link or not.
I just don't like dual behaviours.

Anyway, nevermind. I don't.
Don't worry I'll take the beatings off ya.

__custom_showroom_1659891657.jpg

__custom_showroom_1659865592.jpg

__custom_showroom_1659623966.jpg

__custom_showroom_1659699524.jpg

__custom_showroom_1659208933.jpg

Fire it away lads.

ANNEAU DU RHIN 2016 update v2.0

v2.0
  • split up to two layouts: one realistic setting and one with extra lights (both have night lightning)
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt and tree textures, cams, added RainFX
  • updates by Zuno Toto: night lights, start- and pit lights
  • updates by Fanapryde: track description and logo
  • raised pitboxes to 27
  • packed all original .kn5 files into one
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens
  • fixed two object bugs at the start light and in pit

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg
bgr04.jpg
bgr05.jpg

Guys!

Is it possible to make Eni ads and Kunos logos transparent on the Monza track? It's more real with the current version of the track.

Attachments

• monza_boxes.png
    monza_boxes.png
    303.9 KB · Views: 18
  • monza_boxesreal.png
    monza_boxesreal.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 17
  • monza_ascari.png
    monza_ascari.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 19
  • monza_ascarireal.png
    monza_ascarireal.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 18
  • monza_parabolica.png
    monza_parabolica.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 16
  • monza_parabolicareal.png
    monza_parabolicareal.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 18
AGR
Guys!

Is it possible to make Eni ads and Kunos logos transparent on the Monza track? It's more real with the current version of the track.
Current version? Real? It's only due to the fact that there are no major events taking place. Do you think it will be like that once F1 turns up? Or when the 6h of Monza was there a month ago? Do you want a no-advertisement version for when the track is open for track- and testdays?

Current version? Real? It's only due to the fact that there are no major events taking place. Do you think it will be like that once F1 turns up? Or when the 6h of Monza was there a month ago? Do you want a no-advertisement version for when the track is open for track- and testdays?
Most days of the year the track has no ads. You are not an F1 or WEC driver. You can only do testdays.

Yup, with some tracks it’s possible to put in a skin just by writing an ext_config.ini to hide the meshes and add the .dds extension on it in a skin folder. I did it to hide some of the banners at Laguna Seca to more accurately reflect what it’s like during track days.
If i'm understanding what you wrote correctly, you just blew my mind. Are you saying you can make a track skin out of an ext_config file that ends in a .dds extension and it will read the config just like it would if it was in the extension folder?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back