Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
Hello, I have searched for the way in content manager, but I can't find it.
How do I stop this popup from appearing?
or that it takes a few seconds to appear?

View attachment 1196264

Thanks.
Can't help you because this doesn't show on my system, at least not with the preview.
If I put my cursor on the three little dots next to the car name (but only then), I get to see the lower part (tags, class etc...)

Edit: maybe (not tried it yet): in settings, content manager, content: there's a 'show car previews in tooltips (NEW). If that box is ticked, that could be the trigger ?

Edit2: yes it is. Untick that box.

Last edited:
shi
Pasargada Autodrome v1.0
View attachment 1196212
Fictional circuit in Brazil.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.

-CSP required
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Gildoorf Rozencrantz, Jimbob, Lo2k, Fongu, Ruboy Ricardo Lampert
-Thank you for gave me permission (Gildoorf)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
logo.png by @Fanapryde
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @slider666 , @Breathe , @Masscot

Enjoy.

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Thanks, great work!

A note about the track's name: Pasárgada is a fictional place from a poetry by a Brazilian writer, Manuel Bandeira. It says:

"Vou-me embora pra Pasárgada
Lá sou amigo do rei..."

("I'm leaving for Pasargada,
There I'm a friend of the king...")

Last edited:
Hello, I have searched for the way in content manager, but I can't find it.
How do I stop this popup from appearing?
or that it takes a few seconds to appear?

View attachment 1196264

Thanks.
uncheck the following option in settings-content manager-content...

1664470674492.png

Last edited:
I really can't wait for your historic Dijon track, but I'm also dreaming about two others ones that are badly missing in AC :

• Brands Hatch 80's
  • Paul Ricard 1971-1985

Could those be part of your future projects maybe ? ;)
There is a rF version of PaulRicard 1975 but I don't know a version of Brands Hatch (at least not for gMotor2, F1 Challenge had one). Anyway I don't have plans for future projects.

Please Completely Remove the old Mod, there were too many changes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rerelease of Mike173's reworked mod

Changelog:

• Added ksperpixel to all lights to set nm's for refract
  • Added nm texture to all lights
  • Added refraction textures like chrome+nm in refreactor lights
  • reworked most of the light textures
  • Added Csp Refraction's
  • Csp Exhaust shake
  • Csp Windows
  • rear lights refraction
  • new csp materials, plastic, metal
  • includes Masscot's fixes
  • includes El Locho fixes
Missing: selflight,exhaust smoke and more?

DOWNLOAD <-----------------------------------------------------Mediafire
MrHunt
Please Completely Remove the old Mod, there were too many changes
Rerelease of Mike173's reworked mod

Changelog:

• Added ksperpixel to all lights to set nm's for refract
  • Added nm texture to all lights
  • Added refraction textures like chrome+nm in refreactor lights
  • reworked most of the light textures
  • Added Csp Refraction's
  • Csp Exhaust shake
  • Csp Windows
  • rear lights refraction
  • new csp materials, plastic, metal
  • includes Masscot's fixes
  • includes El Locho fixes
Missing: selflight,exhaust smoke and more?

View attachment 1195994 View attachment 1195995 View attachment 1195993 View attachment 1195992 View attachment 1195991 View attachment 1195990 View attachment 1195988

DOWNLOAD <-----------------------------------------------------Mediafire

Good night friends

Nice car, lots of roots!!

I created a dash cam for fov without steering wheel..
Now just needing some skins...
Please remove .txt

Hi,

still the light emission (from brakelights etc.) is faulty , they are "dancing around" in VR (for lack of knowing the correct term)...
Also you have lights and brake lights the same (so when lights on you can't see brakelights anymore as they are already on).
For now I still preffer ATCK version 2.1 over this , because it does not have these 2 issues.

I do like your positioning of the side mirrors better! Hope you can fix the lights issues.
cheers,

Well, I'm sad to say that the sensual gorgeous Ultima RS is giving me trouble (like a lover nuts) with a lot of tracks (the damn warning that the graphics card can't load I don't know what damn mirror, blah blah blah...) and among that tracks is ... the Nordschleife. I wanna cry... 😭

Does it happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
Hi,

still the light emission (from brakelights etc.) is faulty , they are "dancing around" in VR (for lack of knowing the correct term)...
Also you have lights and brake lights the same (so when lights on you can't see brakelights anymore as they are already on).
For now I still preffer ATCK version 2.1 over this , because it does not have these 2 issues.

I do like your positioning of the side mirrors better! Hope you can fix the lights issues.
cheers,
Yes i encountered the brake/front light error, no splitted meshes... i rework this in the next version, only the front will have refraction then.:boggled:

Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 30/09/2022 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 30/09/2022 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 16/09/2022 --> 29/09/2022
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 16/09/2022 --> 29/09/2022

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Hello guys,

A modder interested in making a skin pack for this mod ? (template in mod folder)
Audi R8 LMS EVO II 2022 (paymod)

If interested, please contact me privately.
I specify that I do not send the paid mod if not interested in making a pack of skins published publicly why not later.

PS : thank you if not interested not to make controversy on the mod it's off topic

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hello guys,

A modder interested in making a skin pack for this mod ? (template in mod folder)

I specify that I do not send the paid mod if not interested in making a pack of skins published publicly why not later.

PS : thank you if not interested not to make controversy on the mod it's off topic

View attachment 1196431
hello can you send me the link to buy this mod

Hello guys,

View attachment 1196431
Skins from GTR2 and ACC should work here

RELEASE of the brand new track:

DIJON-PRENOIS 1979

This 3D-track was made by Grand Prix Classics for the rFactor Grand Prix 1979 track pack. It was converted and enhanced by Rainmaker for Assetto Corsa with friendly help of ludwig6666 and DaBaeda.

Features:
  • competitive AI
  • replay cameras
  • working track map
  • support for hot lap mode
  • support for time attack mode
  • 30 pit boxes with working pit lane
  • new physical road mesh by ludwig6666
  • GrassFX, RainFX, new trees and extra cams by DaBaeda

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg
bgr03.jpg

DIJON-PRENOIS 1979

This 3D-track was made by Grand Prix Classics for the rFactor Grand Prix 1979 track pack. It was converted and enhanced by Rainmaker for Assetto Corsa with friendly help of ludwig6666 and DaBaeda.

Features:
  • competitive AI
  • replay cameras
  • working track map

View attachment 1196496View attachment 1196497View attachment 1196498View attachment 1196499
“And Villeneuve goes over the corrugations, and nearly loses the front…”

DIJON-PRENOIS 1979

Features:
  • competitive AI
  • replay cameras
  • working track map

View attachment 1196496View attachment 1196497View attachment 1196498View attachment 1196499
Pffffff... I spend so many days along this track as a spectator 25 years ago. Few time passenger in a 3.2 SC. Swiss people coming there to do their championships (car racing banned in Switzerland - Dijon not too far from border). The best place to stay, la cuvette this amazing left curb, blinded before arriving on it and then this tricky left curb in negative downhill. For the show it was, it is maybe still the area to stay. Some best days when there was open days for any drivers with any cars. Some crazy drivers, lots of amateur drivers with their Golf GTI and 205 GTI but also their basic Citroen BX. Drift and crasheds garanteed for the day. For the people who came there like me, there was BMW reseller at Dole. His name Parizon or Parison... every time he was coming with a blue M3 E36 at this time and in la cuvette every lap he was enjoying us with a long controled drift. There was a disable guy in a wheel chair having a white AX. His car was a race prepared one. He was very very fast. Souvenir......... I left Burgundy since and bye bye these great days with friends there. No having losts all, Goodwood now at 1hr from my new home but but...

In this zip file is an old school USA garage which i thought was pretty cool. I'm struggling to get it to work as a track showroom and no clue as to doing a cm preset for it. So I'm uploading it out there if anyone wants to take a look, I've all of the leg work bar getting it usable for a car to sit in it and take pics.
All i ask is if you do fix it please make it available to all.
Cheers. I hope to see it in all its glory as a track showroom.

DIJON-PRENOIS 1979

Features:
  • competitive AI
  • replay cameras
  • working track map

Track Pack ? ;)
Soooo the others will get updated too ?

DIJON-PRENOIS 1979

Features:
  • competitive AI
  • replay cameras
  • working track map

Awesome ! Thank you so much 🤩
:cheers:

LOL, I just realized that I actually made the textures of this track (minus those you modified and added of course), back when we released the GP79 mod in rFactor. That's a LONG time ago, 2005 or 2006, I can't remember :D

Anyway, you did a great job on that one, as usual ! ;)

Last edited:
Release New Version 1.3
----------------------
Sonauto 914 Porsche

made complete new refraction lights, only front
reworked rear lights, no more light on rear turn lights, only on the real red one
-added ksperpixelnm to front lights
-added nm texture to front lights
-added refraction textures like chrome+nm in refreactor lights
-reworked front light textures
-added csp refraction
-exhaust shake
-windows
-rear lights refraction
-new csp materials, plastic, metal
-includes Masscot's fixes
-includes El Locho fixes

Download

Screenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_db_autodrome_de_linas-montlhery_30-8-122-20-15-27.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_db_autodrome_de_linas-montlhery_30-8-122-20-15-43.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_db_autodrome_de_linas-montlhery_30-8-122-20-33-54.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_db_autodrome_de_linas-montlhery_30-8-122-20-34-13.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_db_autodrome_de_linas-montlhery_30-8-122-20-34-21.jpg

Release New Version 1.3
----------------------
Sonauto 914 Porsche

<snip>
the "dancing lights" are solved! but unfortunatly still the brake and rear lights use the same parts (instead of each it's own)...
So when lights turned on there is no way to see if someone is braking...

1664567909404.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back