Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,025 comments
Hello everybody, I'm having a really weird bug with Fonteny. I can't race there, no matter what I try, different cars, number of opponents, AI level, time of day, reverse layout, anything, around 5 seconds after the race starts it crashes back to the desktop. I can hotlap in both layouts, but as soon as I race it crashes. The track is completely stock, version 1.1, both installed manually and through content manager, deleting all files previously, doesn't matter, the issue persists. Has this happened to anyone? I'd be really thankful if anyone could help me with this, thanks in advance.

Sokol: "Hey man, can I copy your homework?"
Estoril: "Sure but don't make it too obvious"
I think Sokol was sitting next to Bahrain ......

Sokol.jpg
Bahrein.jpg
Enterprice2.gif

CSP wipers, driver_3d fix and internal windows for the Porsche 914/6 Sonauto:

CSP wipers and internal windows for the Porsche 914/6 GT:
All hail to the undisputed Wiper King!

CSP wipers, driver_3d fix and internal windows for the Porsche 914/6 Sonauto:

CSP wipers and internal windows for the Porsche 914/6 GT:
...and here's a non-midget driver who actually grips the steering wheel and puts his feet on the pedals, plus a better shifting animation.
I shortened the gearstick slightly on the previous car to stop his hand clipping through the gearknob, which will happen on the new car unless it's adjusted in the kn5. It's still a much better shifting animation though.
(Remove the .txt file extensions, of course)

Attachments

• driver_base_pos.knh.txt
    82 bytes · Views: 17
  • steer.ksanim.txt
    235.9 KB · Views: 17
  • shift.ksanim.txt
    345.2 KB · Views: 17
One day, one place, one race, the perfect drama:
REVENGE OF THE UGLY DUCKLING ! 6th place scratch at Le Mans 1970
see links in the car description for the story of this car
Update for the Porsche 914/6 Sonauto:
--new external mirrors placement to have a better view in cockpit
--completely redone suspension.ini
--new wheels to match the real ones
--only one skin (skins on **** actk are totally false)
--real plates for this race
and other stuff i cant remember...
Be aware it would be better you remove the old one...

View attachment 1195678

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/BkNSlCYa#9P0KNNXdUtipKqPUkw9-boYV64CoUgh-o2Sb8G3a3I8
Have fun, Mike.
Thank you for this, it's one of my all-time favorites since back in GT Legends!

Something is odd when the AI drive the car though. The rear wheels are both angled inwards.
1664367422729.png

...and here's a non-midget driver who actually grips the steering wheel and puts his feet on the pedals, plus a better shifting animation.
I shortened the gearstick slightly on the previous car to stop his hand clipping through the gearknob, which will happen on the new car unless it's adjusted in the kn5. It's still a much better shifting animation though.
(Remove the .txt file extensions, of course)
Hi Can you please help. How to i convert the file to get it in the car file please.

Hi Can you please help. How to i convert the file to get it in the car file please.
Use a text editor to remove the .txt extension to each file name, then put the steer.ksanim and shift.ksanim in the 'animations' folder and the other file in the main track folder.

Use a text editor to remove the .txt extension to each file name, then put the steer.ksanim and shift.ksanim in the 'animations' folder and the other file in the main track folder.
Hi Thanks. sorry but i dont know what to do with the text editor. Is there another way please.

Hi Thanks. sorry but i dont know what to do with the text editor. Is there another way please.
Just click (left) on the name, remove .txt and press enter. A window pops asking if you want to change extension: click yes.
Then you have files that you can add to wherever needed.

Just click (left) on the name, remove .txt and press enter. A window pops asking if you want to change extension: click yes.
Then you have files that you can add to wherever needed.
Ok thanks.

Tried on windows 11 but can’t get it to do anything. When do you click on the name. File or file open in top left. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried on windows 11
I don't have Windows 11 so I can't check but it's possible file extensions are hidden by default if they're known (i.e. there is a program associated with them, which in case of .txt files, there would be). You may have to make them visible first.

Here is how! Do that and you should see the .txt extension of the files. Now just "rename" the file and take that .txt part out of the name.

Oldring is really great to ride. On the other hand the AI goes out of the track at the hairpin of the GP version if someone can find a solution !!

Please Completely Remove the old Mod, there were too many changes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rerelease of Mike173's reworked mod

Changelog:

• Added ksperpixel to all lights to set nm's for refract
  • Added nm texture to all lights
  • Added refraction textures like chrome+nm in refreactor lights
  • reworked most of the light textures
  • Added Csp Refraction's
  • Csp Exhaust shake
  • Csp Windows
  • rear lights refraction
  • new csp materials, plastic, metal
  • includes Masscot's fixes
  • includes El Locho fixes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Missing: selflight,exhaust smoke and more?

Screenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-7-23.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-18-49-11.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-7-15.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-7-3.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-6-58.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-6-52.jpgScreenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-18-38-58.jpg

DOWNLOAD <-----------------------------------------------------Mediafire

Attachments

• Screenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-6-48.jpg
    Screenshot_porsche_914-6_sonauto_simtraxx_semetin_28-8-122-19-6-48.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back