Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
65138062_2360583747526779_7505975891206340608_o.jpg

Driving this modified agu amg this afternoon, I noticed that the wipers were shaking with the speed, is that something new, can it be done to any car?

@delpinsky
i[ITEM_9]
PARENT=RACELOGIC
POSITION=-0.035, -0.049, -0.005
TYPE=PERF ;LAPTIME
Does it alternate on is own?

Last edited:
"And quite a few others too in a short amount of time. Is converting these old tracks easy ?"
to bring it to ac is relativly easy, if you know what your doing, half an hour. To make the road in corners not "stair-casing", de-rippled, you have to invest more time, and for optimization too, and ie 67sachsenring from gil on rd has horrible rattling in turns; 3dsimed is not enough at this point

So you can get a track in game with 3dsimed only? I suppose then you can use blender to create a hd road mesh, 3d grass, trees, etc., etc.?

65138062_2360583747526779_7505975891206340608_o.jpg

Driving this modified agu amg this afternoon, I noticed that the wipers were shaking with the speed, is that something new, can it be done to any car?

@delpinsky
i[ITEM_9]
PARENT=RACELOGIC
POSITION=-0.035, -0.049, -0.005
TYPE=PERF ;LAPTIME
Does it alternate on is own?
not that new. The DRM-Revival cars did it first I think

patch preview146 changelog: • Guessing for wobbly wipers improved;

Sounds great, so all cars have that now?

@Cote Dazur
No, you have to type yoursel the info you want the Racelogic to display: LAPTIME or PERF.
For convenience I used LAPTIME after " ; " so it's just a note.

So to have that in an other car we need to add those lines in the .ini, how do you guess the right coordinates to have the data in the little blue display?

@Cote Dazur
in order to have the Racelogic box working in another car, you need to import in that car the "object" I imported from ACC.
Obviously you need 3DS Max or Blender or 3DSimEd to import the object and then place it in the right position on the dashboard in order to make it look attached.
Once you did that, you can put those lines into the other car's digital_instruments.ini modifying the ITEM number accordingly.

GRID San Fran......

Saw this posted this morning, wondered how long it would stay before getting de-rezed. Still breathing :D

So on this conversion, and knowing nothing on optimizing converted tracks, how is that done? Saw in in comments someone is willing to redo the 3d spectators.

So, I guess everybody has the RaceLogic timer in the Bentley working ?
Just asking, because mine does not.
No laptimes, no delta times, not even one digit shows.
(Font installed, .ini removed, tried changing the TEXT yesterday, new version 1.1b does not work either).
And yes, did multiple laps, different tracks & skins, just to be sure.

So, I guess everybody has the RaceLogic timer in the Bentley working ?
Just asking, because mine does not.
No laptimes, no delta times, not even one digit shows.
(Font installed, .ini removed, tried changing the TEXT yesterday, new version 1.1b does not work either).
And yes, did multiple laps, different tracks & skins, just to be sure.
Just to confirm mine working fine!

wow it drives actually very good! Hope you make more cars like these. Love rare and obscure racecars:cheers:
Try Subaru Legacy GT300, i think it's more inetersting thing to drive =)
if you check it, tell me, is something wrong with windscreen? After reinstalling AC and shader patch, i have bugs on some modding cars, and need to re-do map unwrapping for screens to make them work correct. But before everything was fine

Try Subaru Legacy GT300, i think it's more inetersting thing to drive =)
if you check it, tell me, is something wrong with windscreen? After reinstalling AC and shader patch, i have bugs on some modding cars, and need to re-do map unwrapping for screens to make them work correct. But before everything was fine
tried the car and the windscreen is completley fine on both versions!👍

I tried everything the existing browsers
can you show us a screenshot of the site when you use a vpn?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back