Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
I'm a bit confused at the moment. I have installed some of the GT3-endulights mods to make this wonderful game even more breathtaking, but now I'm confronted with a serious problem. All of a sudden I don't see any AI-headlights in my mirror anymore when driving these cars. When I drive my Le Mans field with the Porsche 991 RSR 2017 I see some AI-headlights, and others seem to have gone or are flickering. The new Aston Martin Vantage from The Rollovers shines his headlight on the ground, but I don't see any headlights on the car, when looking in my mirror. However, it lights up my all cockpit in a really great way. So a very unrealistic situation.

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but I'm a bit at my witt's end on how to solve this problem.

I'm a bit confused at the moment. I have installed some of the GT3-endulights mods to make this wonderful game even more breathtaking, but now I'm confronted with a serious problem. All of a sudden I don't see any AI-headlights in my mirror anymore when driving these cars. When I drive my Le Mans field with the Porsche 991 RSR 2017 I see some AI-headlights, and others seem to have gone or are flickering. The new Aston Martin Vantage from The Rollovers shines his headlight on the ground, but I don't see any headlights on the car, when looking in my mirror. However, it lights up my all cockpit in a really great way. So a very unrealistic situation.

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but I'm a bit at my witt's end on how to solve this problem.
You're not the only one. It's probably related to CSP and some things creating mismatch. I guess the only place where to find answers is the Discord channel of CSP. For example with the M8 I updated, when I added new skins, I could see the headlights only for the old cars... the newer skins don't show lights in the mirrors.

Last edited:

You are not alone.
I had perfectly working endulights for the Audi R8 LMS, updated to the latest version yesterday and lost the endulights, whatever I tried.
I removed all the involved stuff and started from a vanilla back up car. No luck. Must have spend hours trying and ended up deleting the car and reinstalled a clean one.
Out of pure frustration I deleted ALL endulight files from all cars, done with that, I'll drive them with normal lighs from now on...

I'm happy to hear (in a way...) that it's not something I did wrong. Then removing all the endulights will be the only solution I guess. For the time being at last...

You are not alone.
I had perfectly working endulights for the Audi R8 LMS, updated to the latest version yesterday and lost the endulights, whatever I tried.
I removed all the involved stuff and started from a vanilla back up car. No luck. Must have spend hours trying and ended up deleting the car and reinstalled a clean one.
Out of pure frustration I deleted ALL endulight files from all cars, done with that, I'll drive them with normal lighs from now on...

I have the same problem and I haven't installed any of the endulight configurations. I only noticed the problem recently, but then again I don't do night races very often. The only likely cause I can think of is upgrading to CSP 140, because that's the only mod I've installed for a while, apart from regular cars and tracks.

Does it do anything AC doesn't?
I really dont see reason to choose one of both...when you can have both on a half a price of F1 2019 for example...
They just released laser scanned Le Mans, still working on their laser scanned Nordschleife... btw on Le Mans in rain you can see how the puddles start to pop up and goind over them is phisics related, not only visual gimik....it is not aquaplanning like in Forza, but it is something that will go there I believe:)

Worth every penny!:)

And so is AC. I'm not sure what they are thinking lowering their price down to $6.99/$18.38 but it's not good business IMO. They have no competition for what this game has become with the mods. Rf2 has never been lower than $15.99 so I wonder why why keeps dropping their price?? Talk about leaving money on the table.

I have the same problem and I haven't installed any of the endulight configurations. I only noticed the problem recently, but then again I don't do night races very often. The only likely cause I can think of is upgrading to CSP 140, because that's the only mod I've installed for a while, apart from regular cars and tracks.

I mostly drive at the various versions of LeMan's tracks - so I do an awful lot of night driving. The headlight issue has been around for longer than CSP 140. It's most definitely CSP associated, I can't remember which version screwed things up, but it was before 140. I keep checking Discord hoping to find a solution, but so far, nada... but I keep hoping. Getting run over by LMP1's in the dark isn't fun...

And so is AC. I'm not sure what they are thinking lowering their price down to $6.99/$18.38 but it's not good business IMO. They have no competition for what this game has become with the mods. Rf2 has never been lower than $15.99 so I wonder why why keeps dropping their price?? Talk about leaving money on the table.
AC is out of discussion as we are all here - we love it! Basically the rFactor 2 price will not go very low in long term... Studio 397 bought the title from ISI and didint receive a dime from people already bought the title from ISI...so basucally for their awesome work for rFactor 2 they have benefit only from paid content and new customers for the title.

Anyone have an opinion about RFactor 2?

I see it on sale with the Steam summer sale and its looking pretty good to me.

If you like SIM, RFactor2 is a must have.
The VR is very good, the FFB and the feeling of driving a car is excellent, different from AC, but top notch all the same.
The content is limited and the mods must be very hard to do as most are not very good either graphically and/or for the physic.
At the special price right now, every one should get it. For some sim driver it is the best of the best, there is your chance to find out for yourself.
I recognize it is good, but I don't drive it too often.

Attachments

• DSC_0427.JPG
    DSC_0427.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 59
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back