Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,976 comments
__custom_showroom_1561398660.png

Aston Martin GT4 release probably tomorrow.
the skins are done, now its about BOP again.

B

BTw this is my list of cars that im gonna turn to gt1 lm 2020 maybe but there will be a bug maybe you guys can fix it
Here the list
Bugatti chiron
Hennesy
Koenigseg
P1
Laferrari or fxxk
Lotus gt1 if i can

Don't forget the SCG 004 and the new Toyota Gazoo Racing one as well! Also while I'm at it here's another car fixed by Peugeot905 (same guy who made the BR1 Dallara LMP1, updated today).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldit714b9ai9vax/urdpx1revelutiuon%28RebellionROne%29.7z/file

Last edited:
I created the new layout(pit entry/exit) of Paul Ricard for 2019 for my league based on Paul Ricard v0.9.7.

Changes:
  • New Pit Entry
  • New Pit Exit
  • Added Pit elements
  • Three new bridges
  • New people stands and tents at the S/F straight and at last corners
  • Adjusted asphalt color
  • New anticuts between T5-T6
  • Adjusted track limits(stricted)
  • Physics perfomance enhanced
  • Start/Finish line moved forward according to F1 2018 GP
  • Added more pits up to 50 pits
  • minor other things around
I know that needs more adjustments but it works for now. Needs camera adjustments cause the S/F moved and some more things.

Paul Ricard 2019
download

If you have the original track you can paste files into the track's folder to have as extra layout.​

Oh dudes ! On the Paul Ricard 2019 there was a version with 50 cars grid size ! Seems this has been rolled back to 36. Any way to get this 50 car grid size back ? :embarrassed:

Looks good (with the fix that @slider666 made to darken the asphalt), but I'm lacking most of the rumble feel on kerbs. The bigger 'hits' com through, but compared to the original there is no feel at all when driving over them, and no sound either.

Combining both tracks works fine, unless you want to change (darken/lighten) the asphalt colour. In that case it is better to keep the versions apart.

Yeah, i'm missing also most of the feedback from the kerbs. Track colour is almost spot on now btw.

Update: read the fix just now .. changed KEY=KERBS to KEY=KERBS2

Last edited:
anyway im leaving this site! good luck trying to find out the leaked rtm mods i'll probably never return to this site also good luck trying to figure out why baidu login passwords won't work people do tend to change them! been a short time since i leaked those rtm mods and now im leaving!
tenor.gif

anyway im leaving this site! good luck trying to find out the leaked rtm mods i'll probably never return to this site also good luck trying to figure out why baidu login passwords won't work people do tend to change them! been a short time since i leaked those rtm mods and now im leaving!
View attachment 830863
You were a great source of info... sorry to see you go

WTF is going on here recently?
No idea, man. My head's spinning lol.

Unrelated note: Did anyone manage to grab the Porsche 930 by ACR before their Mega account got suspended?

I realize their cars tend to be assemblages of various other Kunos suspensions, engines etc - but quite a few drive really well nonetheless (or perhaps because they use Kunos pieces).

10 tracks here, one I've seen in the wild (ring). Odd these haven't been kicked around, maybe they have.
https://gilles2019.wixsite.com/acclassics/trackpack

And what is this dragster guy whaling on about? I love when a person of any forum threatens to leave,'don't make me do it! I'll leave!' :lol::D
After reading, it sounds like we should be upset that we'll never know who the leakers are of rtm mods.
Ok.
I'm just livid.

10 tracks here, one I've seen in the wild (ring). Odd these haven't been kicked around, maybe they have.
https://gilles2019.wixsite.com/acclassics/trackpack

And what is this dragster guy whaling on about? I love when a person of any forum threatens to leave,'don't make me do it! I'll leave!' :lol::D
After reading, it sounds like we should be upset that we'll never know who the leakers are of rtm mods.
Ok.
I'm just livid.
All of these track have. but just recently. Tried the Lotus testtrack which is okay but nothing breathtaking...

Strange guy. He came in this forum, shared RTM mods that were leaked before and now leaves...

Bentley Continental GT3 updated by Assettoland

View attachment 827194
View attachment 827195

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.1b

— fixed rim blur
— added chrome effect to the headlights bulbs

Fix V1.1

— new LCD (thanks to Maki123)
— new skins (thanks to enkay74)
— new steering animation
— added seatbelts ON/OFF
— fixed some glasses transparency
— fixed some trasparencies inside the car
— added tyres lock leds, RPM leds and RPM bar to the LCD
— fixed windows external glass
— foxed rear lights
— added back sides and rear window internal glass
— added safety net
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display***

*DELETE bentley_continental_gt3.ini in assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/mods/

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

[ITEM_9]
PARENT=RACELOGIC
POSITION=-0.035, -0.049, -0.005
TYPE=PERF ;LAPTIME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wiper animation
— created lit up numbers
— created lumirank led
— created new LODs
— created numbers on the front grill (Blancpain cars)
— created F6 cameras
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file*

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror
Bentley Continental GT3 updated by Assettoland
upload_2019-6-25_1-21-29.png

Fix V1.1b

— fixed rim blur
— added chrome effect to the headlights bulbs

Fix V1.1

— new LCD (thanks to Maki123)
— new skins (thanks to enkay74)
— new steering animation
— added seatbelts ON/OFF
— fixed some glasses transparency
— fixed some trasparencies inside the car
— added tyres lock leds, RPM leds and RPM bar to the LCD
— fixed windows external glass
— foxed rear lights
— added back sides and rear window internal glass
— added safety net
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display***

*DELETE bentley_continental_gt3.ini in assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/mods/

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

[ITEM_9]
PARENT=RACELOGIC
POSITION=-0.035, -0.049, -0.005
TYPE=PERF ;LAPTIME

PERF
upload_2019-6-25_1-19-26.png

LAPTIME
upload_2019-6-25_1-19-51.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And quite a few others too in a short amount of time. Is converting these old tracks easy ?"
to bring it to ac is relativly easy, if you know what your doing, half an hour. To make the road in corners not "stair-casing", de-rippled, you have to invest more time, and for optimization too, and ie 67sachsenring from gil on rd has horrible rattling in turns; 3dsimed is not enough at this point

Last edited:
"And quite a few others too in a short amount of time. Is converting these old tracks easy ?"
to bring it to ac is relativly easy, if you know what your doing, half an hour. To make the road in corners not "stair-casing", de-rippled, you have to invest more time, and for optimization too, and ie 67sachsenring from gil on rd has horrible rattling in turns
doesnt look to optimized to me... no real grass or anything. But I cant Mod so maybe I am totally wrong
direct.PNG

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back