Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,745 comments
  • 51,873,463 views
shi
Paul Ricard Historic v1.0

View attachment 1240065
Paul Ricard with 1970-2001 layout.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-38 pit/start
-AI, cam
-5 layouts (Grand Prix, Grand Prix - BPR 1995, Grand Prix - 1975, Short Grand Prix, Short)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Carrera.4
Updated by MotorFX
GTR2 Converted by der Dumeklemmer, MotorFX
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Short GP AI and RainFX by @KevinK2
Short GP cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Terrain from paul_ricard_2021 by @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica
Base texture of Dunlop Bridge (BPR layout) from lemans_1991 by Terra21 & Jim Lloyd
pit objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @slider666

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member @Daniel Graf . He provided the material for creating the BPR layout. Thanks.

Love this track in its original layout, please do 80s Zandvoort or Brands Hatch or that old Montreal layout with the pits right behind that hairpin... Is there even a good pre '87 Silverstone or '87 Silverstone?
 
Hi, i have the same problem, even after copying the kn5 file i get the same error. The other tracks work fine. I have miseluk version 1.0.
Thank you for your help
Did you overwrite the old one? Where do you copy the kn5 file in?
 
Last edited:
Love this track in its original layout, please do 80s Zandvoort or Brands Hatch or that old Montreal layout with the pits right behind that hairpin... Is there even a good pre '87 Silverstone or '87 Silverstone?
There is one floating around but it's as flat as a pancake unfortunately, no road detail. The rest of the circuit is good though, quality wise.
 
have you tried changing between the modes (h-pattern vs. sequential) with the switch on the side of the shifter?
I just checked that, and no change. Thanks anyway for a good idea. I have almost always used the shifter in sequential mode.
 
Okay.. here's a new hardware/software issue I just started having; see if you can help me solve this one.
My shifter (SHH Newt), which I've had for two years, and used without issue all that time, is now not working in-game, but still shows up in CM. In the controller settings of CM it shows up in the Buttons tab, using buttons 9 and 10. I've tried remapping, resaving the controller setup (in case I inadvertently did something weird with the existing setup), and unplugging and replugging the shifter usb. I've also tried restarting both CM and my computer.

Can you think of something I might have missed? This is making me crazy.

Thanks!
Never heard of that brand, just looked up on their website and that looks cool! (and cheap, compared to my fanatec shifter ^^)

Have you tried re-installing the driver ? Doesn't seems to have a download section on their website, maybe reach them for it ?
 
Never heard of that brand, just looked up on their website and that looks cool! (and cheap, compared to my fanatec shifter ^^)

Have you tried re-installing the driver ? Doesn't seems to have a download section on their website, maybe reach them for it ?
The cost difference between this and the Fanatec, plus the reviews of the Newt were definitely what drew me to it, and I have LOVED it. It's essentially plug and play, not requiring specific drivers. I might ask them about it anyway though.

I noticed when I mouse over the input field, it says, "steering wheel button." But this is where I've always assigned my Newt shifter controls, and you can see the red indicator when I activate the shifter at button 9.
1679146098161.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The cost difference between this and the Fanatec, plus the reviews of the Newt were definitely what drew me to it, and I have LOVED it. It's essentially plug and play, not requiring specific drivers. I might ask them about it anyway though.

I noticed when I mouse over the input field, it says, "steering wheel button." But this is where I've always assigned my Newt shifter controls, and you can see the red indicator when I activate the shifter at button 9.
View attachment 1240293
I have the wheel's paddle shifters assigned in the first column, the SHH shifter's buttons (sequential mode) in the second column (third column is for keyboard bindings). You can have the buttons for h-pattern and sequential mode mapped in a single preset.
1679146648154.png
 
Last edited:
I have the wheel's paddle shifters assigned in the first column, the SHH shifter's buttons (sequential mode) in the second column (third column is for keyboard bindings). You can have the buttons for h-pattern and sequential mode mapped in a single preset.
View attachment 1240301
I did try using mappings in the second column, but it didn't help, plus I like reserving the paddles for other functions when I'm sequential mode.
I just can't think of why the shifter would still register in CM, but suddenly no longer register in-game!
 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

!!! 2021 FORD F-450 !!!​

Specs: Stock (4x4 & 4x2)
Encryption (None)
Credits:
3D: Forza Horizon 5
Physics: VR Driving
Sound Mod: Myself (FMOD) and MNP for Sound Samples (7.2L V8 Powerstroke Currently *Since There's no good 6.7L Powerstroke)
CSP : Required. (This car has Rain FX Support and Extra A & B for Doors and Navigation screens.
TEMPLATE PSD FILE ARE INCULDED IN 4X4 FOLDER.

**DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THE FILES TO ANYWHERE OR DIFFERENT LINK SOURCE WITHOUT PERMISSION.​

Download: https://mega.nz/file/SlBW1LqJ#NGqyiD5TdVoHnckTqD2Yc4csrD5Kgea8vXIY0V5IRSA
*Please be aware one or some of virus scans might led False Detection.
Screenshot_bk_for_f450_21_4x2_ks_vallelunga_15-2-123-22-49-33.jpg


Screenshot_bk_for_f450_21_4x2_ks_vallelunga_15-2-123-22-49-43.jpg
Screenshot_bk_for_f450_21_4x2_ks_vallelunga_15-2-123-22-49-58.jpg
Screenshot_bk_for_f450_21_4x2_ks_vallelunga_15-2-123-22-50-6.jpg
 
I did try using mappings in the second column, but it didn't help, plus I like reserving the paddles for other functions when I'm sequential mode.
I just can't think of why the shifter would still register in CM, but suddenly no longer register in-game!
It may be plug and play, it needs a driver to fonction. Always. It is essential for any connecting hardware, it's just automatic the first time you plug it. Maybe try reaching to them about it.

Sometimes my wheel doesn't start properly (T300RS), it is recognized in CM and in the driver's page, inputs are recognized, but nothing when the game run. A simple manual restart of the driver always solve the problem, has if nothing happened. Dunno why it does that tho, but it seems similar to your problem. The only thing is that the wheel do have a proper driver's page to restart it. If you don't have one for the shifter, it's surely hidden somewhere. Does it appear in your windows parameters ?

Edit : A windows restart might do something, or might not, but don't really count on it (I think it's supposed to be related to loading order, blablabla it's awfully complicate and there is no way to know it unless going deep, deep, deep in the system and breaking a few things along the way hahaha just don't)
 
Last edited:
It may be plug and play, it needs a driver to fonction. Always. It is essential for any connecting hardware, it's just automatic the first time you plug it. Maybe try reaching to them about it.

Sometimes my wheel doesn't start properly (T300RS), it is recognized in CM and in the driver's page, inputs are recognized, but nothing when the game run. A simple manual restart of the driver always solve the problem, has if nothing happened. Dunno why it does that tho, but it seems similar to your problem. The only thing is that the wheel do have a proper driver's page to restart it. If you don't have one for the shifter, it's surely hidden somewhere. Does it appear in your windows parameters ?

Edit : A windows restart might do something, or might not, but don't really count on it (I think it's supposed to be related to loading order, blablabla it's awfully complicate and there is no way to know it unless going deep, deep, deep in the system and breaking a few things along the way hahaha just don't)
I get that there are always usb drivers, and I did double check the status of the two that are assigned to the shifter. Windows says that they are up to date, and didn't even give me an option to update them.

I tried a windows restart again just now, but no change. :confused:
 
I did try using mappings in the second column, but it didn't help, plus I like reserving the paddles for other functions when I'm sequential mode.
I just can't think of why the shifter would still register in CM, but suddenly no longer register in-game!
I know it's a bit of a bind but I think I encountered this a while back. In CM it would pick up the input of my shifter (not the same one as yours, it's a generic H pattern Chinese shifter), anyways, I had to literally unplug everything, turn off the computer, then put each device into a new USB input and then start over remapping. That was the only thing that worked.
 
Did you overwrite the old one? Where do you copy the kn5 file in?
Hi slider , i copy the file in the track folder, not overwrite because that file did not exist in the folder
 
__custom_showroom_1679092030-png.1240183


ok so ive split the light meshes into seperate parts.

1) the main headlights on the side do not show on the ground. any idea whats wrong? does anyone know how to save the moved light points?

2) where do I program the drl to run during the day? is there a special code in the lights.ini?
 
I get that there are always usb drivers, and I did double check the status of the two that are assigned to the shifter. Windows says that they are up to date, and didn't even give me an option to update them.

I tried a windows restart again just now, but no change. :confused:
Not updating them (they already are), restarting them.
I know it's a bit of a bind but I think I encountered this a while back. In CM it would pick up the input of my shifter (not the same one as yours, it's a generic H pattern Chinese shifter), anyways, I had to literally unplug everything, turn off the computer, then put each device into a new USB input and then start over remapping. That was the only thing that worked.
That's look like basically a force-reload of the drivers (has the usb-driver is not connected to what it's supposed to, windows will look for it on the other usb. If all are "changed", it will do the same with all, and remap the whole linkage usb-drive/external-drive), that'll should do the trick. A bit overkill i'd say, but if there is no way around, why not try it too.
 
Hi slider , i copy the file in the track folder, not overwrite because that file did not exist in the folder
Ok, that doesn´t work. Original kn5 is somewhere else, originally.

I compiled a new, more complete fix for Miseluk.
Included rain-fx setting from @Cozy61. I could have made my own one, but it was done before, and why reinventing the wheel again? :)
Fixed some small issues, though. I hope that´s Ok for you, Sir Spats?
I just wanted to save some time as I am editing and improving or fixing so much else.

Original files included, just in case you want to revert it back.

Extract this file into track folder. Old miseluk__slights.kn5 you put into track folder, remove it. It´s in the wrong folder.

1679156453099.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Not updating them (they already are), restarting them.

That's look like basically a force-reload of the drivers (has the usb-driver is not connected to what it's supposed to, windows will look for it on the other usb. If all are "changed", it will do the same with all, and remap the whole linkage usb-drive/external-drive), that'll should do the trick. A bit overkill i'd say, but if there is no way around, why not try it too.
Okay, I tried that.. I unplugged the shifter, restarted the pc, plugged the shifter into a different port, saw that Windows was looking for the device, and successfully got the SHH ready. No change.. still not working in-game.

I should add, as I forgot to before, that the shifter still works normally in AMS2, the only other game I've tried so far. So I imagine it's an issue with AC/CM.
 
Ok, that doesn´t work. Original kn5 is somewhere else, originally.

I compiled a new, more complete fix for Miseluk.
Included rain-fx setting from @Cozy61. I could have made my own one, but it was done before, and why reinventing the wheel again? :)
Fixed some small issues, though. I hope that´s Ok for you, Sir Spats?
I just wanted to save some time as I am editing and improving or fixing so much else.

Original files included, just in case you want to revert it back.

Extract this file into track folder. Old miseluk__slights.kn5 you put into track folder, remove it. It´s in the wrong folder.

View attachment 1240359
Thank you Slider !!! Now working fine !!! I no longer used this track due to the error and due to the lack of fluidity. It is now perfect thanks!!!
 
Okay, I tried that.. I unplugged the shifter, restarted the pc, plugged the shifter into a different port, saw that Windows was looking for the device, and successfully got the SHH ready. No change.. still not working in-game.

I should add, as I forgot to before, that the shifter still works normally in AMS2, the only other game I've tried so far. So I imagine it's an issue with AC/CM.

Never had any problems with my shifter but I need to select my controller preset once a day to get my DD1 and/or CSL DD working. There's also that setting in CM to check and fix the controllers' order before the race, no clue what it does exactly but did you try changing that setting?

1679158958637.png
 
Last edited:
Okay, I tried that.. I unplugged the shifter, restarted the pc, plugged the shifter into a different port, saw that Windows was looking for the device, and successfully got the SHH ready. No change.. still not working in-game.

I should add, as I forgot to before, that the shifter still works normally in AMS2, the only other game I've tried so far. So I imagine it's an issue with AC/CM.
AH! That changes quite a lot of the issue here, haha :sly:
Can be a CM preset, so, as El Locho suggest. I'm no expert in CM related things, sorry (i'm usually the one asking the questions around haha)
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back