Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,748 comments
  • 51,877,762 views
Almost certainly a false positive; the '!ml' thing at the end means it's a machine learning hit.
 
Almost certainly a false positive; the '!ml' thing at the end means it's a machine learning hit.
Yup it was that. Fixed now. What a great track.

Screenshot_devon_gtx_paul_ricard_historic_17-2-123-15-58-11.jpg
 
View attachment 1207698

BMW M1 Procar v2.8


Changelog:
  • new highres headlight and foglight textures
  • reworked engine detail texture
  • new shader for foglights
  • optimised refraction on foglights
  • added correct STACK gauge and adjusted rpm arrow
  • removed TC and ABS menu and cockpit adjustment
  • optimised selflight
  • added AI tyres
  • added "optional config files" folder (README for details) wich includes: "extension" folder and new "data.acd"

thx to @MrHunt for texture work and help on reworked extension (incl. optional config files)


"optional config files" wich includes new extension and data.acd for replacing current files for those who got problems with refraction. notice: if you use the "optional config files", CSP setting "Refracting surfaces for cars" needs to be deactivated


Download:
Came across this interesting piece created last week about the M1's development. Well worth a look if you are a fan of this car.
 
shi
Paul Ricard Historic v1.0

View attachment 1240065
Paul Ricard with 1970-2001 layout.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-38 pit/start
-AI, cam
-5 layouts (Grand Prix, Grand Prix - BPR 1995, Grand Prix - 1975, Short Grand Prix, Short)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Carrera.4
Updated by MotorFX
GTR2 Converted by der Dumeklemmer, MotorFX
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Short GP AI and RainFX by @KevinK2
Short GP cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Terrain from paul_ricard_2021 by @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica
Base texture of Dunlop Bridge (BPR layout) from lemans_1991 by Terra21 & Jim Lloyd
pit objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @slider666

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member @Daniel Graf . He provided the material for creating the BPR layout. Thanks.

Wow im impressed thank you very much and nice to see what old GTR2 tracks are capable of.
 
What is the best version of Sebring available for AC? I know RF2 has a laser scanned version, does a conversion exist?
 
Hey guys maybe someone can help me I always have the problem when I start the route Mišeluk I get this error message and according to the mail with Lemax itself it has nothing to do with his route
 

Attachments

  • thumbnail_Unbenannt.png
    thumbnail_Unbenannt.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 28
What is the best version of Sebring available for AC? I know RF2 has a laser scanned version, does a conversion exist?
 
Hey guys maybe someone can help me I always have the problem when I start the route Mišeluk I get this error message and according to the mail with Lemax itself it has nothing to do with his route
I think you can just click ok on this error and load it loads the track anyway. and no idea why it shows error
 
Cool, where is the RT version sourced?
 
What is the best version of Sebring available for AC? I know RF2 has a laser scanned version, does a conversion exist?
How was the coma?
 
Last edited:
shi
Paul Ricard Historic v1.0

View attachment 1240065
Paul Ricard with 1970-2001 layout.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-38 pit/start
-AI, cam
-5 layouts (Grand Prix, Grand Prix - BPR 1995, Grand Prix - 1975, Short Grand Prix, Short)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Carrera.4
Updated by MotorFX
GTR2 Converted by der Dumeklemmer, MotorFX
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Short GP AI and RainFX by @KevinK2
Short GP cam by @Gregz0r
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Terrain from paul_ricard_2021 by @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica
Base texture of Dunlop Bridge (BPR layout) from lemans_1991 by Terra21 & Jim Lloyd
pit objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @slider666

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member @Daniel Graf . He provided the material for creating the BPR layout. Thanks.

can you check please download link ? it says virus detected :(
 
This is like GT7's Scapes taken to the next level.
But made from melted ice cream unfortunately, until Ilja injects some of his magic into AC photogrammetry.
It's a shame because a couple of tracks that use photogrammetry look almost photorealistic with blurred vision, but the detail just doesn't cut it.
 
This is like GT7's Scapes taken to the next level.
Quite a few folks are doing these and much better than mine, its pretty easy but a lot of these are to heavy like hundreds of thousands of faces and vertices, ks editor doesn't even allow them to load in, so you end up with like one small area and then like with these I'll most likely add them to a scene with trees and back grounds so the camera can come out a bit more.

I did do the trick where i got a scene into blender from google maps, looked great in blender, but like Masscot said, looked poor in AC.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys maybe someone can help me I always have the problem when I start the route Mišeluk I get this error message and according to the mail with Lemax itself it has nothing to do with his route
Go into the models_miseluk.ini file and delete the line which shows up in the error message.
 
Hello guys, does anyone have fixed onboard cameras data for ACFL 2006 mod ? Thanks
 
Okay.. here's a new hardware/software issue I just started having; see if you can help me solve this one.
My shifter (SHH Newt), which I've had for two years, and used without issue all that time, is now not working in-game, but still shows up in CM. In the controller settings of CM it shows up in the Buttons tab, using buttons 9 and 10. I've tried remapping, resaving the controller setup (in case I inadvertently did something weird with the existing setup), and unplugging and replugging the shifter usb. I've also tried restarting both CM and my computer.

Can you think of something I might have missed? This is making me crazy.

Thanks!
 
I learned that Spearmint released a couple more Lamborghini mods.

A Gallardo Superleggera on the SRP discord server.

and a Reventon
 
there were rumours in this thread (cant find now) that someone had figured out ripping PC2 tracks but was not releasing the method until PC3 came out so they couldnt block the method, since that boat has now sailed wonder if that will come to light, there are some damn nice tracks in PC2 id love to see in AC,

PC2 - Azure Coast, :bowdown:Bannochbrae:bowdown:, California Highway, Mojave

and from the newer offering

PC3 - Monument Canyon, Tuscany, Wildcrest, Havana.

Whomever posted that up previously, if the person doing it needs a starting point, I'd say BANNOCHBRAE!!!!!! Pretty please with cherries on top..
Did anyone ever release Mojave in any form? With the news that PC2 tracks can be modded into AMS2, I just added it there and it is awesome - would be a great one to have in AC too!
 
Okay.. here's a new hardware/software issue I just started having; see if you can help me solve this one.
My shifter (SHH Newt), which I've had for two years, and used without issue all that time, is now not working in-game, but still shows up in CM. In the controller settings of CM it shows up in the Buttons tab, using buttons 9 and 10. I've tried remapping, resaving the controller setup (in case I inadvertently did something weird with the existing setup), and unplugging and replugging the shifter usb. I've also tried restarting both CM and my computer.

Can you think of something I might have missed? This is making me crazy.

Thanks!
have you tried changing between the modes (h-pattern vs. sequential) with the switch on the side of the shifter?
 
Vector W8 Twin Turbo Rework by Dragster666


Reworked by Dragster666
-Added AO inside out
-Fixed inaccurate performance
-Added Turbo Boost system from the real car aka Kers in this game.
-Added pop up headlights with an headlight mesh which may be inaccurate the real car but it does the job pretty good...
-Added proper Lods (Better done Lods than on my previous cars)
-Removed the inaccurate V12 sound to a more fitting V8 sound
-Rain ready windows,Working wipers ect....
-Gauges done from scratch including digital tachometers
-Removed shifting animation cause the real car is an auto and sadly that shifter isn't modeled
and the whole interior is sadly incorrectly modeled....
-Fixed Driver
-Added reverse light
-New CSP colors Gun Metal and Chameleon this also affects the normal colors and makes them look better....
-CSP shaders for the rims too!
-Added a headlight cover function its if you want the pop ups to go down without turning on the headlights just
press the Extra Option D binding if you can't activate it go into settings then go into controls then into Patch
then bind the Extra Option D function to your button and then activate it in game!!!
Also Note!!! when you want to activate the headlights if you have this on press Extra Option D button to turn
it off then activate the headlights. Do this because the Extra Option D cover animation conflicts with the headlight animation
so turn the covers off first!!!!
-Added a new experimental 6.0 L Rodeck twin-turbocharged V8 engine sound via FMOD.
(Keep in mind that its still experimental because its my first sound mod ever.) I also took the sounds from these videos both from the outside and in the interior.
Outside:

Interior

If you dislike it you can replace it with a another V8 or swap back in
the Countach V12....

Credits:
1ST Racing Studio (Converter) Assettoland (Update) Dragster666 (Rework)

View attachment 987687
View attachment 987688
Sadly recently Gerald Wiegert passed away thank you Wiegert for these crazy car designs that were pretty much unthinkable at the time having a car to look more crazy than the famous Countach wasn't a easy task and i congratulate you on that.

link is dead...
 
Guys I know its a bit off topic, sorry 😇, but about virus scan software info and wanting to change from anti virus scan software, please check these sites:
https://www.av-test.org/en/
https://www.av-comparatives.org/consumer/
https://www.virusbulletin.com/testing
forget site as “top 10 best virusscansoftware” that popup on the toppage of Google search because all being scam.

To end all the discussions about, your mod does contain a virus here is a listing of online, file checkers that uses multiple virus scanners.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

Only 1 online virus scan analyze tool at:
https://opentip.kaspersky.com/

Interesting reading about MS defender at: https://www.techpowerup.com/295877/...-impact-intel-cpu-performance-we-have-the-fix

I do hope its helpful in the discussion about suspicious files.
For all who want to change from virus scan software and wanting to check the downloaded file before installing.
 
Replace old miseluk__slights.kn5 with this one...
Hi, i have the same problem, even after copying the kn5 file i get the same error. The other tracks work fine. I have miseluk version 1.0.
Thank you for your help
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back