- 152

- Hungary
Where did you find a bumpy Long Beach? The only version I have is the unrealistically butter smooth FM7 conversion.
You do know you can add "canned" effects? Its not ideal, but if i do download a track and its like driving on a pool/snooker table then you can go into the data folder of said track, find the surfaces.ini and edit that file. Look for an entry like Asphalt or Road, it should look something like this...
KEY=ASPHALT
FRICTION=0.98
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.090
VIBRATION_LENGTH=1.55
I normally edit the vibration gain and length and add the above figures. It should just give a nice subtle vibration when otherwise you would feel nothing. Like i said in my previous post, what works for me wont for others. Sorry if you knew all this already, this site is choc full of folks much more clued up than me in regards to AC
[/QUOTE]
Hiya - Yeah, I knew this - but thank you all the same. I thought there was a version with the actual physics mesh that I missed.
I was looking for a mesh for the current layout, which is only available with the approxmation method above. But thank you!Here ! ;-)
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Forgive the open question but I’ve been away from AC for over a year, has there been any big developments in CSP or any great laser scanned tracks or good car mods released in that time? Thanks M’y 2010 codemaster conversion 😛www.gtplanet.net
Last edited: