Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,199 comments
Im in love with the Snx Jt5 2021 by Urd, at a first try at Australia f1 22 i said, oh, what a pitty its a little slower than the supra of junshen wu, because that one reaches 300kmh there and the Snx around 280kmh but testing it in Okayama in hotlap mode and in races its spectacular, we hope URD do more Super Gt in the succesive, the nissan Z super Gt 500 and the new civic super gt 500 next year, that would be really really awesome, by the way , a pair of modern v8 australian super cars with the quality of urd would be astonishing too, im a big fan of moyoda hypercar and michigan, and now of the awe super gt pack, ****, this is real quality

anyone know how to prevent dust & dirt from being rendered inside the car?
Is there an (easy) way to do it?
It brakes immersion bigtime for me and i'd love to enjoy that beautifull Eiger Nordwand K Trail ...
(not an issue of the track rather the cars I think ... I also see this in other tracks with dirt roads, and I believe i've never encountered a car that does not show the dust & dirt inside the car - unfortunately)
So little hope but still , maybe someone here knows the trick?

EDIT : to be clear , I'm talking about VR rendering (don't think w tripples you can see the area where your feet are and the doorpanels aside them... it's there that the dust and sand being thrown from the wheels gets rendered inside the car as well).

Last edited:
It brakes immersion bigtime for me and i'd love to enjoy that beautifull Eiger Nordwand K Trail ...
(not an issue of the track rather the cars I think ... I also see this in other tracks with dirt roads, and I believe i've never encountered a car that does not show the dust & dirt inside the car - unfortunately)
Is that in VR ? Asking because I have driven 4 different cars so far and I don't see that (triples here).

quick question....say I have a car that I am trying to BOP slower. I am wanting to turn the power down about 7%. How could I do that in the data? would I just reduce the Power.lut by 7% down the list of numbers? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Never liked the short wheelbase one.
It always should of been this one in AC.
Just looks so cool.

Screenshot_ks_audi_quattro_mugello_7-3-123-0-10-21.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_quattro_mugello_7-3-123-0-9-31.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_quattro_magione_7-3-123-0-59-3.jpg

Attachments

• 20230406224736_1.jpg
    20230406224736_1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 11
I have this one with combined colors...

View attachment 1245735

... but I think was included with the original mod; I don't remember... and I suspect that you are looking for something more racing, with logos and such, something more of this type...

View attachment 1245737

... more or less?😝
I'm looking for racing liveries. I really don't know how to make skins.

that model was converted from Grid I believe and comes with all the included skins of which none were race liveries. ive never seen any available either. the car could benefit from updating tbh
I love the car, a mix of F1 + LMP... I'll try to make Monza 1000km. I'm looking for the racing liveries... I'll try a tutorial for make it.
Thank you!

re BoP:

Most issues relating to real performance issues
1. low to mid range power is inaccurate
2. gearing incorrect
3. aero (lift vs *drag)

do 1 and 2 first and adjust 3 for bop at speed, you will be surprised how close you can get to real perf specs.
*adding drag is the best way to limit top speed
(ive never used ballast or restrictor to align a cars perf)

Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 07/04/2023 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 07/04/2023 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 17/03/2023 --> 06/04/2023
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 17/03/2023 --> 06/04/2023

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

PS : The icon for the track links disapeared but all the links are always presents. I am busy putting them back but it takes time

How can you improve the start of a car? I have no clutch and some cars start very slow until they rev up, I tried to improve the power at low revs or put a short first gear, but sometimes this is not enough, thanks
Racedepartment seems to be unreachable, another server problem I guess. If the RD website is working, check out “launch control” in de mods section, think this mod can be useful for your slow start problem.
THINK, because as an Vintagedriver only, I do not use any electronic aid, like ABS, traction control etc.

can anyone add some extra pits to adelaide2021?

after all the work its had it seems a shame to only have 23 pit boxes,
You can use the 28 pits extension by Foxeway for "adelaide2011" as "adelaide2021" is based on this track.

Attachments

• adelaide2021_28pits.7z.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 74
Repco Raceway v1.1

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_repcoraceway_7-3-123-20-6-2.jpg

Fictional circuit in Australia.
Converted from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Eren Tuzci (erenschumacher), the author of the rFactor2 version and Thank you for giving me permission, AI, cam

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @RMi_wood , @Masscot , @twobegreen , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

rFactor2 version (steam workshop);

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

Replaced by Eren Tuzci with new objects.
The tree was redone.
Groove/skidmark redone.
Increased number of entries.
Fixed the aspect ratio of billboards.
Spectators are now supported by camera_facing.
Updated ai_hints.ini.
Updated ext_config.
Updated VAO-patch.
Updated preview.
Added logo.png by Fanapryde.

Last edited:
Hello, hope you are doing well. Could you perhaps inform where to get this Quattro? (Or share is legit in doing so)?
Thanks heaps mate!
I've only just converted it, needs the high lod interior putting in as has the basic lod in there at present.
I would like to see this in AC so if anyone wanted to reach out to help with a skin AO and making the dials work and the finer details then that would be great.
Physics wise its just the kunos short wheel base version but with longer wheel base.
Whether it would need new physics i don't know.

EDIT : to be clear , I'm talking about VR rendering (don't think w tripples you can see the area where your feet are and the doorpanels aside them... it's there that the dust and sand being thrown from the wheels gets rendered inside the car as well).
Hi Jac0, this a long shot, but I had the same problem with "smoke" being rendered inside the car. I vaguely remember the fix being turning off "render smoke at half resolution". Maybe smoke and dust use the same setting? I drive only in VR and I can't remember seeing dust inside the car at Eiger. So worth a shot.

Edit: Found it again, I think it will work, this is what solved my problem a couple of weeks ago and it mentions dirt as well:

"Solved it by disabling "Rendering at half resolution in VR" in particle FX, smoke and dirt section."

Last edited:
Anyone knows an easy fix for sunlight shining at the passengers seat feet?

It should be blocked by hood, dashboard, and everything between, but a LOT of modcars have this problem.

I hoped it was fixable through extension config, by adding "hood mesh cast shadow = 1" but that doesn't seem to work.

goldcoast-league.jpg

Here’s a brand-new track layout for the Southport circuit, aptly named 'League', designed to elevate your adrenaline-fueled escapades. Fear not, racing purists - the beloved original layout remains intact, now renamed 'Authentic' to honour its roots.

The 'League' layout may appear similar to the 'Authentic' version, but when driving on it, you'll notice a game-changing difference - the track edges! The gravel at the edges of the 'League' layout have had the values changed to minimize dirt and dust disturbances, ensuring a cleaner and more visually appealing racing experience.

The gravel on the side of the track in the 'League' layout also boasts significantly enhanced grip at the track edges. While it may not quite rival the traction offered by the central asphalt strip, the increased grip delivers a strategic advantage for racers looking to execute daring overtakes, this version should function a lot better for online races.

hi, does anybody have the link to the version of snetterton 2017 by reboot team which has the "race groove" fixed so it doesnt glitch in and out. i did find only 1 link and its no longer working (slider666). any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks :)

Last edited:
anyone know how to skin windscreens in paint.net used to know how to do it but seem to of forgotten keep either getting a "frosted" windscreen or none at all if i mess with the opacity. Car on the right is the original without the skin. Thanksd3271422af3f85dc839dd4c5129d03f6.png676cd3a884e9225816e9fe8814583c9b.png

Hey

Do you plan to solve AI issue with your Carrera RS ? Ai is too slow (and I think I'm not a very good driver).
And I hope RSR and Biturbo will not have the same issue, because otherwise your Carrera RS is a must have ...

Thanks
Thanx Alis_70 for your remark. We are currently working on the issue. This should be solved for the next update.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back