- 645

- Germany
Hi! Does somebody know how can I deactivate the real mirrors effect in a monitor (right arrow in picture) without deactivating the real mirrors in the CSP settings (left arrow)?
Always happy to to see some better AI lines. Appreciate the work!New fast AI uploaded.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-1000-faster-ai.59449/
Are you guys liking these? I'm getting almost zero feedback on RD, but I know there are fellow offline racing enjoyers everywhere
Next up: Oschersleben and Mosport.
View attachment 1245553
You can check the mirror app in content manager and untick the monitor for mirror 2. The screen will be blank then, other mirrors will still be available.Hi! Does somebody know how can I deactivate the real mirrors effect in a monitor (right arrow in picture) without deactivating the real mirrors in the CSP settings (left arrow)?
View attachment 1245555
Could you have a look at some of the Reboot tracks? On Bathurst the AI seem to slam the anchors on going into the Mcphillamy Park and then brake way too hard going into Skyline. Also, on Suzuka they seem to brake suddenly going into 130R and are a bit too cautious going into the final chicane. Both tracks the AI are fine around the rest of the circuit but I annihilate them in each of those sections rendering the racing experience a tad redundant.New fast AI uploaded.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-1000-faster-ai.59449/
Are you guys liking these? I'm getting almost zero feedback on RD, but I know there are fellow offline racing enjoyers everywhere![]()
Next up: Oschersleben and Mosport.
View attachment 1245553
Yep that's it. Thanks.You can check the mirror app in content manager and untick the monitor for mirror 2. The screen will be blank then, other mirrors will still be available.
I'd like to see some pics of those. Do they look like this?In fact there are several, I have a large number of them, but you can see that they are poorly worked because many of them do not even have liveries. I don't remember right now where I got them.
I did Suzuka!Could you have a look at some of the Reboot tracks? On Bathurst the AI seem to slam the anchors on going into the Mcphillamy Park and then brake way too hard going into Skyline. Also, on Suzuka they seem to brake suddenly going into 130R and are a bit too cautious going into the final chicane. Both tracks the AI are fine around the rest of the circuit but I annihilate them in each of those sections rendering the racing experience a tad redundant.
I been use your ai lines from RD. You'e doing good workNew fast AI uploaded.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-1000-faster-ai.59449/
Are you guys liking these? I'm getting almost zero feedback on RD, but I know there are fellow offline racing enjoyers everywhere
Next up: Oschersleben and Mosport.
View attachment 1245553
No Reboot Team tracks have any form of encryption.Bathurst I dont exactly remember if it was possible to record a line, for whatever reason the app doesnt record on some tracks, might be a bug or a type of encryption I'm not aware of. Will give it a look again though.
If you ever fancy doing the same thing on the 1967 version......I wasn't expecting the number of interested people in the Lemans_2017 changes I made when I posted the pics yesterday
I can only speak for myself, but when you do a vintage track and I see the download pop up I'm really excited - really appreciate your updates for tracks and they each mean I will spend a lot more time with that track.New fast AI uploaded.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-1000-faster-ai.59449/
Are you guys liking these? I'm getting almost zero feedback on RD, but I know there are fellow offline racing enjoyers everywhere
Next up: Oschersleben and Mosport.
View attachment 1245553
No no, I was referring to the fTrucks, Monster truck I don't have any unfortunately 😉😂
Interesting, i have two from ages ago, the Mercedes and the Volvo one. Never come across any others. Would love to see pics of the other two you have if possible. No worries if not.No no, I was referring to the fTrucks, Monster truck I don't have any unfortunately 😉😂
You can't. The cars are encrypted.how to extract data.acd file for all URD 2021 JT5 pack cars?
CM fails
I believe someone here can help you sorting out the fine details.Interesting, i have two from ages ago, the Mercedes and the Volvo one. Never come across any others. Would love to see pics of the other two you have if possible. No worries if not.
Sorry another pic.
I struggle with the fine details, both the jag and nissan have interior issues, which i can look over, but its a shame i'm just not god enough yet. If honest, i bash them out to get in the game in an excited manic state.
View attachment 1245629
Anyone able to improve the AI lines of tracks to the point where it is actually fun and fair to race against will receive a million praises from me!New fast AI uploaded.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-1000-faster-ai.59449/
Are you guys liking these? I'm getting almost zero feedback on RD, but I know there are fellow offline racing enjoyers everywhere
Next up: Oschersleben and Mosport.
View attachment 1245553
Great to know, then its most certainly a random bug with the AI app and Bathurst. Often happens with certain tracks, and I still dont know what causes it, either the grid position or something on the .kn5 itself. Other Reboot tracks had no problem with the AI app. Another Kunos mystery to add to the listNo Reboot Team tracks have any form of encryption.
I certainly enjoy vintage racing the most too. Ironically those are the hardest tracks and cars for the AI to get right (AI loves downforce and hard braking before corners, as opposed to cars that need to slide and fast flowing sectors). I should give a look at classic Monza and Silverstone in the future..If you ever fancy doing the same thing on the 1967 version......
Ignoring that, another excellent update to improve immersion, thank you once again.
I can only speak for myself, but when you do a vintage track and I see the download pop up I'm really excited - really appreciate your updates for tracks and they each mean I will spend a lot more time with that track.
Most recent example being Sebring 1966 AI, which has made that one of my 'go to' circuits for offline racing as a result. Would love to see you try your hand at any other historic tracks...
Let me know if you're up for requests/suggestions, but absolutely no worries if not! Thanks for the ones you've done so far.
I should do a thread or a detailed post with all the stuff I banged my head against and how to solve it around AI lines creation. The process is stupid simple but the AI is stupid too, so it ends up being a headache more times than notAnyone able to improve the AI lines of tracks to the point where it is actually fun and fair to race against will receive a million praises from me!
So many tracks in my library got a 3/4 stars rank with a comment that say "slow AI" because I smoke all of them in 3 laps, starting dead last at 100% AI... I keep them "in case of" but know that I will probably never use it again in this state...
I should really start to learn how to do AI lines myself, tho.
We have LOTS of racing trucks in AC. Some of them are on Legions site:Interesting, i have two from ages ago, the Mercedes and the Volvo one. Never come across any others. Would love to see pics of the other two you have if possible. No worries if not.
Sorry another pic.
I struggle with the fine details, both the jag and nissan have interior issues, which i can look over, but its a shame i'm just not god enough yet. If honest, i bash them out to get in the game in an excited manic state.
View attachment 1245629
Thanks for that, I'll download that this morning!I did Suzuka!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/suzuka-circuit-faster-ai.58583/
Will probably update the East circuit again in the future too.
Bathurst I dont exactly remember if it was possible to record a line, for whatever reason the app doesnt record on some tracks, might be a bug or a type of encryption I'm not aware of. Will give it a look again though.
Yep got all of those, see the ones called 'FH Formula truck' and 'L series', those two are from Reiza.We have LOTS of racing trucks in AC. Some of them are on Legions site:
View attachment 1245682
The only Monster truck I am aware of is from Lucas-Mods and can be found here - but the model and physics are aweful:
![]()
I'd echo @Rodger Davies there and add my enthusiasm for more decent AI lines on vintage tracks - Linas-Montlhery and Bremgarten spring to mind, but I'm sure I'll uncover plenty of others as I continue through old F1 seasons. Your point about why these AI lines in particular might be weak is eye-opening; seems like the ai_line and ai_hints.txt files might be quite a blunt instrument for fixing it if the underlying code interprets them as if it were driving a modern car. If you ever get round to that thread/post, I'd be interested to read it.Great to know, then its most certainly a random bug with the AI app and Bathurst. Often happens with certain tracks, and I still dont know what causes it, either the grid position or something on the .kn5 itself. Other Reboot tracks had no problem with the AI app. Another Kunos mystery to add to the list
I certainly enjoy vintage racing the most too. Ironically those are the hardest tracks and cars for the AI to get right (AI loves downforce and hard braking before corners, as opposed to cars that need to slide and fast flowing sectors). I should give a look at classic Monza and Silverstone in the future..
I should do a thread or a detailed post with all the stuff I banged my head against and how to solve it around AI lines creation. The process is stupid simple but the AI is stupid too, so it ends up being a headache more times than not![]()
try this one its much better https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst-gt3-and-v8sc-ai.44048/Could you have a look at some of the Reboot tracks? On Bathurst the AI seem to slam the anchors on going into the Mcphillamy Park and then brake way too hard going into Skyline. Also, on Suzuka they seem to brake suddenly going into 130R and are a bit too cautious going into the final chicane. Both tracks the AI are fine around the rest of the circuit but I annihilate them in each of those sections rendering the racing experience a tad redundant.
Wouldn't mind you bringing the Reiza trucks to AC, sod what the others say.Yep got all of those, see the ones called 'FH Formula truck' and 'L series', those two are from Reiza.
I've done 3 more so far which will run with those.
+1 to that, sometimes it's hard to understand what does what. One time I tried to balance a 90s Clio (1000kg, 200hp) with a 90s Twingo (800kg, 150hp), ended up adding 400 ballast and 100 restrictor to the Clio and it was still beating the other one. Another time, 2 cars with 300hp difference between them, just 20 of restrictor and the higher powered one suddenly became a slug... That's why I prefer using car Tuner, or the car's data files directly. I just don't "get" the balancing tools ^^Anyone here understand Grid adjustments?
I have a GTE preset that I added the recently released 2018 Ferrari GTE Evo mod. It smokes the other GTE cars in the grid by a wide margin. In watching the race replay, it seems to be excessively fast on the straights. So what is the better tweak to use, adding Ballast or Restrictor? And how do the values work exactly? For example, if I make the Restrictor value 10, would that mean i'm adding 10% restrictor?
Not to shill out my own thread on the matter but I had a similar issue. Long story short, I haven't figured out any mathematical way to do it but just trial and error and guesswork. But I am by no means any good at this stuffAnyone here understand Grid adjustments?
I have a GTE preset that I added the recently released 2018 Ferrari GTE Evo mod. It smokes the other GTE cars in the grid by a wide margin. In watching the race replay, it seems to be excessively fast on the straights. So what is the better tweak to use, adding Ballast or Restrictor? And how do the values work exactly? For example, if I make the Restrictor value 10, would that mean i'm adding 10% restrictor?