Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,074 comments
I was only quoting the part where he said he found no other games that had IGN/START functions.

And for the part where 'the car stops' (guessing that you mean the engine shuts down ?), I can only reproduce that when I don't put it in neutral/push the clutch. Otherwise the engine keeps running.
Ah yes ok we're getting our lines crossed here. Yes so I meant that a lot of games have the functions / ability to have ignition and start, yes, but ACC is the only game I've come across where its vital to have them assigned and you have to use them because in the pitstops when the car has to be switched off to refuel, but waiting for the automatic restart function takes too long and you lose a chunk of time in the pits. So yes I meant a lot of games have it but ACC is the only one of them I found you need to use it.

Last edited:
Anyone know what series this numberplate is from?

View attachment 1290771
yes, it's a plate from the belcar series. Must be from the year 2002. GTB stands for the group/class in which the car is classified.

Classes are:

GTA
GTB
TA
TB
G

Here are my Belcar Number Plate .psd files packed as zip attached

two versions with different fonts from 2000 - 2005, with different sponsors underneath and different group classification
Belcar Number Plate 2000 Version2.jpg
Belcar Number Plate 2000.jpg

and one from 2019:
Belcar Number Plate 2019.jpg

Attachments

• Belcar Series Plates.zip
    760.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Will it use hard encryption (no custom previews, like those GT7 modders) or soft encryption (custom previews possible, like MNBA or VRC) ?
You can do custom previews with any encrypted mod now in 1.80 preview 218 I think. It’s in Settings > Content Manager > CM Showroom and it’s enable CSP for final screenshot something or other.

Only if i knew how to make soft encryption
Gotta ask Ilja or the MNBA guys for that - might not be that hard

You can do custom previews with any encrypted mod now in 1.80 preview 218 I think. It’s in Settings > Content Manager > CM Showroom and it’s enable CSP for final screenshot something or other.
Oh yeah, but it doesn't quite look like the non-encrypted previews

Last edited:
Do you know if there is a quick way to activate the daylights on cars? Several modders do not implement this option and the daylights of the cars only turn on together with the night lights. Thank you.

Shannonville Motorsport Park v1.01
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_shannonville_29-8-123-17-14-8.jpg

Shannonville Motorsport Park is a motorsport road course circuit in Canada. It has many configurations, and its tight layout with much run-off space makes it a very good venue for race testing. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-30or20 pit/start
-4 layouts
-AI, cam
-2010 skin

Known Issues; T6 of Nelson layout is different from reality.

Credits & Thanks;
SCGT Original Track by F4Racer
GTR2 Conversion by jgmonty
-Thank you for giving me permission (jgmonty)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Tourist Vehicles by RustyRussel
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @macko68 , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Updated pit_lane.ai of Pro layout. (Thanks to Stephen Chapman for the report.)

Last edited:
It's release Friday! :)

Fuji Speedway 1968 overhaul RELEASED

This update expands the already existing fix I released some time ago. It adds many visual things like GrassFX or night lights + a shader overhaul.

fuji68_postcard.jpg

Changelog:

-made AI side lines -> fixed AI crashing into pitwall at the startline
-remade grid for Can-Am layout to fix the broken start 02 spot
-fixed wrong position display for the pitboard app by Mathias Andre
-cropped outlines
-correct sun position
-shader overhaul
-shadows for all objects
-new UI and previews
-added loading screens
-fixed hairlines over grass
-removed unnecessary cubes
-added new GrassFX and RainFX + water shader
-gates for time attack mode
-added track descriptions by Fanapryde
-added vao
-added night ligths
-upscaled a texture

DOWNLOAD this patch and many more WIPs here:

---------------------------------

The Modern Day Racing Series is now also at Racedepartment!

How do you get the update? I went to their site looking for it and I did not get an email saying there was an update available.
I don't know which email provider you use, but I can tell you that if you use Google, unfortunately it can happen. Often the emails arrive but gmail is sooo nice that it doesn't allow you to see them. Try wandering around the sections a bit or try searching directly, it worked for me.

NEW FRENCH TRACK PROJECTS

Circuit Fay de Bretagne
View attachment 1108630

Circuit de Fontenay le Comte
View attachment 1108631

Anyone interested in making updates and improvements for these 2 new tracks ? These tracks were made by a French modder who no longer has time to work on it.
Please contact me privately
I have all the files to continue developing the tracks (RTB) sorry but I'm not modder ...

thanks for your help
@ClaudioWRC74 hello, do you have any update on this? I'd like to train on Fontenay le comte, I have a race in October on this track

is there any website to get more cars (besides this and RD of course)
P.S: don't say Assettoworld and ACTK because I knew that too
There's ASR who come out with some good ones, Race Sim Studio (although most of their mods are paid), and I like Bazza's GT Legends packs.

I don't know which email provider you use, but I can tell you that if you use Google, unfortunately it can happen. Often the emails arrive but gmail is sooo nice that it doesn't allow you to see them. Try wandering around the sections a bit or try searching directly, it worked for me.
I use Hotmail and I got the email when I bought the cars but haven't seen anything since then.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back