- 468

- United States
Yep. I am "younger" (heavy quotes emphasis) than most here, and I prefer Prototypes of every era to other classes.Agreed. So much focus on GT3 or F1, there is so much more to motorsport than just F1, GT3, Indy, Nascar or Aussies Stuporcars. A decent Formula Atlantic mod with the Ralt RT4, Swifts and Reynards would be will appreciated, heck even a good F5000 mod with all the chassis, not just the single generic car like RSS have done with their single seaters
These are still woefully underrepresented - both in the newest LMDh classifications and in the lower classes like LMP2 and LMP3. There's a ton of trash out there in these categories, and it's a shame that it's yet to get a definitive mod. It's an easy crown to claim. I guess they're just not popular enough.
I guess the "F1 car every year and GT3" plan is for Twitch or YouTube or some other form of social media I don't understand. It's a shame.
RSS did the community a huge service with the GT1 Pack when it released. It was a unique and amazing mod that brought the best of GTR to a modern (ish) sim, and the results were excellent, especially with their later revisions. While there's been a few other historic releases since, the overwhelming majority of their releases have been F1 or open wheel cars of some variety. I see it as a missed opportunity, but I'm sure their financials say differently.
Last edited: