Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Paiky
  • 128,075 comments
  • 32,806,857 views

carTOON gave me permission for a little update of his new track!

Changelog:
-fixed missing ocean
-AI side lines + ideal line
-GrassFX, RainFX


Screenshot_yzd_porsche_rs_spyder_evo_colline_de_la_mer_3-9-123-17-57-24.jpg
 
enjoy that beautiful scenery more with the top down!

updated and improved my MNP skin for the 2004 Porsche Carrera GT by MNBA
(you can now uncomment again the paint config lines in the main ext_config.ini if you had this skin installed already - from my previous post)

New download here

1696359494996.png
 
Last edited:
you no, i have absolutely no issue's with having something taken down that i maybe should not of posted i get that, but for sharemods to then go and delete ALL MY OWN PERSONAL WORK aswell...............**** you sharemods like literally **** YOU!.....its not like you deleted all of my files......why leave the ones you left?? for what reason? you remove 60% of my files why leave the other 40%?

lesson learnt never ever use an external hosting site like sharemods. simple as that :) :)

re uploaded the seat skins updates are still visible as i have thanked people on there and dont want to remove that or tag them again, the skins available are only in 6k now and have all the fixes from the previous updates.
 
Lights patch v0.180- preview346. Pure 0.205. Both are the latest releases. July and August. I have tried to go back a couple versions. no success. The RSS car has a .bat file that you can execute in the car folder that will allow you to switch between standard physics and advanced CSP physics which also gives you engine mapping. I do not get the strange black artifact using the standard physics. I did email RSS. No reply as of yet. I thought I saw this same problem with another car, some time back in a previous post.
 
Last edited:
you no, i have absolutely no issue's with having something taken down that i maybe should not of posted i get that, but for sharemods to then go and delete ALL MY OWN PERSONAL WORK aswell...............** you sharemods like literally ** YOU!.....its not like you deleted all of my files......why leave the ones you left?? for what reason? you remove 60% of my files why leave the other 40%?

lesson learnt never ever use an external hosting site like sharemods. simple as that :) :)

re uploaded the seat skins updates are still visible as i have thanked people on there and dont want to remove that or tag them again, the skins available are only in 6k now and have all the fixes from the previous updates.
same problem as you, I contacted sharemods, they don't want any more AC mods because there are too many illegal file transfers, they receive too many reports
 
Hi Guys need your help,

i am totaly running of disc space on my AC exclusive ssd. I have everything compressed wth the GUItool to its maximum. Every time something new is comming i am fiddeling around what to delete instead...
Now i have about 1,5gb left and don`t want to loose something more.

Long story short - i mean there was a topic earlier with the possibility to source content out to a second drive in AC ?! Am i right or just dreaming? I could not find it again.
You have several options.

You may use symbolic links, which was pretty tedious to me so I gave up.

Directory junctions with cmd commands or SteamMover.

Before SSDs goes up in price again, you can get some 2TB or bigger nvme, clone your drive and you're good to go.


There's actually a lot of junk in those content folders. You can use software like TreeSize Free to find and delete *.backup files in cars folders, also some of them have *.psd templates and other sort of unnecessary files.

I squeezed 2TB into 468GB. Have fun.
 
Hi Guys need your help,

i am totaly running of disc space on my AC exclusive ssd. I have everything compressed wth the GUItool to its maximum. Every time something new is comming i am fiddeling around what to delete instead...
Now i have about 1,5gb left and don`t want to loose something more.

Long story short - i mean there was a topic earlier with the possibility to source content out to a second drive in AC ?! Am i right or just dreaming? I could not find it again.

You have several options.

You may use symbolic links, which was pretty tedious to me so I gave up.

Directory junctions with cmd commands or SteamMover.

Before SSDs goes up in price again, you can get some 2TB or bigger nvme, clone your drive and you're good to go.


There's actually a lot of junk in those content folders. You can use software like TreeSize Free to find and delete *.backup files in cars folders, also some of them have *.psd templates and other sort of unnecessary files.

I squeezed 2TB into 468GB. Have fun.
there's also the option of extending your current partition with space from another drive!
This is what i did recently and it works wonderfully easy.

AC was installed on D: drive (1TB SSD), and was running full... I installed an extra 1TB SSD and from that I allocated some space to drive D. I enlarged it so to speak.

This is very easy to do via Disk Management in Windows.
Here is how it looks afterwards, notice the purple parts (D drive) is spread over 2 physical SSDs:
1696404318971.png


Just press Windows button and start typing "create , you will see this :
1696404695255.png

it will open the Disk Management (from screenshot above).

In there right-click on your partition that holds AC and select "Extend Volume".
You should have none allocated space on another drive in order to do this extend obviously,
so best is to buy a new SSD and put it in your pc before going in Disk Management... then you can allocate all or part of that new fresh space to the partition your AC is residing on already. (I choose to allocate only part and create a new E partition with the remaining space, but I could have assigned all 1TB to my D drive as well).

Big advantage of doing this :
1) No need to move over all your AC content to a new drive, and
2) no need to buy a bigger drive (1TB SSD would do fine and is cheaper)
 
Last edited:
Good morning friends

I have a problem that maybe you can help with...
Since I formatted my PC, my CM has an error when opening.
First, I reinstalled CM, in a previous version, entered the AC folder path, and so far, so good.
Then an update appears to download, and I do so.
But, if I close the CM, and try to air,
It does not start and an error message appears.
Could anyone help? Or, if it's not too much to ask, give me a copy of the CM, as I only have the Serial.
This Version 0.8.2439.39630, is correct to use with 1.80 346 pure 205?
Hugs

Message error:

[EntryPoint.AssembliesResolved:212] LogError(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to load file or assembly 'slimdx.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'slimdx.dll'
 
Last edited:
Good morning friends

I have a problem that maybe you can help with...
Since I formatted my PC, my CM has an error when opening.
First, I reinstalled CM, in a previous version, entered the AC folder path, and so far, so good.
Then an update appears to download, and I do so.
But, if I close the CM, and try to air,
It does not start and an error message appears.
Could anyone help? Or, if it's not too much to ask, give me a copy of the CM, as I only have the Serial.
This Version 0.8.2439.39630, is correct to use with 1.80 346 pure 205?
Hugs

Message error:

[EntryPoint.AssembliesResolved:212] LogError(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to load file or assembly 'slimdx.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'slimdx.dll'
Hi, here you can download a copy of my slimdx.dll file
found in directory \Steam Library\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\support

(hope when you put that there , it will work again for you)

I also saw a similar dll file is included in some tracks folders as well...
if the error appears only when trying to launch a certain track, try putting slimdx.dll file in the track folder,

here is the slimdx.dll file that was included in several tracks , ao fln_long_beach
(it is smaller in size , and more recent then the one in assettocorsa\launcher\support )

Good luck!
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back