Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,056 comments
GTPlanet Modding Team Presents

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

We teased this thing a couple of months ago, so finally here it is.

After many, many hours of 3d work, thousands of test kilometres and endless tweaking and tuning, we are proud to release this unicorn of a race car.

To turn this track toy into a strong GT3 competitor, we gathered data, videos and photos to provide you with a realistic recreation of the little Brit based on the original model provided by Turn 10.

In the end we created a machine that will rival even the biggest brands on race tracks across the planet.

People working on the project
ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

We included a changelog and credits in the folder for more details.

i hope you enjoy driving it as much as we did making it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3xzpv6zzkzemcf/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1.rar/file

please use this link if you want to share our mod. thank you and enjoy!
Awesome job! Thank you, Guys!!!

Hi guys, out of curiosity how do I join the csrinassettocorsa and assetworld VK groups?

I'm confused.
You have to give a DNA sample and a thorough back ground check.

Well P1 is actually kinda right.:D They were open for new members a year ago or so. Now you have to know someone already in the group to get in as far as I know. But dont worry everything "good" that is posted in these groups gets out in just a few hours.

On the picture of the real car it looks like the black is "matt" and not metallic glossy. I personally dont know how to change it but I think @gladbecker82 did some "matt" skins

Yeah, I even tried the #62 that was posted on RD, but same result as in the picture.
It looks OK in the included preview, but not in my previews and showroom.

Even stranger: on track it looks like this (on both sides)

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a CSP thing, but then again, the previous version did not show this.

ontrack.png
It is an issue with the "map" file inside the skin folder. You can just delete it and the skin works fine without it or wait for an update from @gladbecker82 if you dont want to lose all the "map" feauters

Is anyone able to fix the opaque purple passenger window (as seen from inside the cockpit) in this 2018 Cayenne (great mod, by the way). Seems to be missing the transparency flag, according to CM showroom. It apparently looks fine if you don't use the Shader Patch.
Might be a case of copying properties from another window? I always manage to cock this up whenever I've tried it though.

https://we.tl/t-zl2inLsTDh

Vairano Circuit v009 http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmgazy4821yq9jm/vairano009.7z
original by thestrobe8 https://www.drivingitalia.net/index.php?/forums/topic/67240-vairano-by-thestrobe8-v008/
nobody added phys. walls, pitboxes, now 27, adj. hotlap pos, changed shader settings, movable distance markers, flags
working start+tracklights, ai line by gladbecker82, track map, simple camera set, fixed crowd and trees, one skin that replaces the billboards with ac logo
View attachment 837591
Whatever you are doing, please don't stop doing it - Just had 2 30-lap sessions in GaryP's RSS F3 V6 - Lovely set of refinements LeBluem & a shout out for gladbecker with the ai line…. Very nice :)

Hi Guys, new to the party here.. Some great work being done..... Keep it up! Can someone reupload the 333SP with the fixed dash as the link is down. Thanks!

Whatever you are doing, please don't stop doing it - Just had 2 30-lap sessions in GaryP's RSS F3 V6 - Lovely set of refinements LeBluem & a shout out for gladbecker with the ai line…. Very nice :)
Agreed, top job. I tried to get interest in updating this track back in January so am very glad I asked again..!
Thanks again to @leBluem and @gladbecker82.
GT Plan It, GT Do It.

GTPlanet Modding Team Presents

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

We teased this thing a couple of months ago, so finally here it is.

After many, many hours of 3d work, thousands of test kilometres and endless tweaking and tuning, we are proud to release this unicorn of a race car.

To turn this track toy into a strong GT3 competitor, we gathered data, videos and photos to provide you with a realistic recreation of the little Brit based on the original model provided by Turn 10.

In the end we created a machine that will rival even the biggest brands on race tracks across the planet.

People working on the project
ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

We included a changelog and credits in the folder for more details.

i hope you enjoy driving it as much as we did making it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3xzpv6zzkzemcf/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1.rar/file

please use this link if you want to share our mod. thank you and enjoy!
This thing is an absolute pleasure to thrash. Thanks and congratulations to everybody involved.

"Team Work Makes The Dream Work".

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back