Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,843 comments
Vairano Circuit v009 http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmgazy4821yq9jm/vairano009.7z
original by thestrobe8 https://www.drivingitalia.net/index.php?/forums/topic/67240-vairano-by-thestrobe8-v008/
nobody added phys. walls, pitboxes, now 27, adj. hotlap pos, changed shader settings, movable distance markers, flags
working start+tracklights, ai line by gladbecker82, track map, simple camera set, fixed crowd and trees, one skin that replaces the billboards with ac logo
View attachment 837591
Thanks for fixing this track mate - I always wondered why thestrobe8 left it with only two pitboxes. The layout might not be accurate compared to the real circuit but it's a great track regardless.

Wow, missed this one, thanks for pointing it out. And it looks to be a good one - I love elevation changes :D Lot of lay outs too.
And a couple replay cams https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tv-cameras-for-bikernieki.19352/update?update=34307
kao75e.png

Last edited:
Believe me posts like these are the reasons we make these mods. For people to enjoy the cars and this game as much as we do. We invested hundreds of hours into this car and I am so glad to hear that people enjoy it. Enjoy the car and all the other great content that gets posted here lately.

@delpinsky, @gladbecker82 and @Apexxer are insanely talented and passionate about their work and give love to mods that werent that great before or even making complete new ones like this Radical. The best thing is that these guys arent even at their peak yet and even more mods are comming!

It is a golden time for Assetto Corsa mods imo:gtplanet:

definitely setting up a server with this as soon as vacation is over :D

Need help with a weird audio issue please chaps. It's affecting most of my cars. I don't know if it's always been there and I've just tuned into it (I don't think this is the case) but it's like a weird prolonged grinding gears noise, or tyre rubbing on wheel arch, or bodywork scraping the ground. Kind of sounds a bit like a cheap kid's toy machine gun, and seems worse when accelerating out of corners. It's not there all the time but happens under throttle, usually while turning the steering wheel.
It's driving me mad. I cannot unhear it.
Anyone else getting this? It's more noticeable using the 'windows down' option in the shader patch main setings.
I need to resolve it, it's incredibly annoying. It can last for a few seconds at a time.
It does it on SUV s too so I don't think it's a clearance/scraping/rubbing issue.
Help! Please!
I'm starting to think that this is being caused by a corrupt sound bank somewhere. Maybe I need to verify my AC Steam files...
It's been a LONG time since I've done this. I seem to remember it can bork some mods. Can anyone remember exactly what the dangers are?
For example, will it delete additional layouts to Kunos tracks? Extra skins to Kunos cars? Sound mods (I don't have many of these)? Anything else?

Here is the S2000 skin, for use with the Amuse 2000 GT1.

Here is the XJ220 skin, for use with my older mod.

The Altezza is something I modified from a drifting group. Here it is in its current state.

The RX7 is a basic conversion from GTR2. There is a higher quality version available somewhere, but I believe it is a paid mod.

The Viper and the CLK are older mods.

Do you happen to have a link for the RX7?

I'm starting to think that this is being caused by a corrupt sound bank somewhere. Maybe I need to verify my AC Steam files...
It's been a LONG time since I've done this. I seem to remember it can bork some mods. Can anyone remember exactly what the dangers are?
For example, will it delete additional layouts to Kunos tracks? Extra skins to Kunos cars? Sound mods (I don't have many of these)? Anything else?
I think any Kunos files which were overwritten (as sound mos or custom data.acd's) will be lost, because they will be redownloaded. I don't know why mods should be deleted by the check, i don't think so.

I think any Kunos files which were overwritten (as sound mos or custom data.acd's) will be lost, because they will be redownloaded. I don't know why mods should be deleted by the check, i don't think so.
That's what I thought but I'm sure people have reported issues with mods after verifying files.
Anyone done this recently?

Hello! So, I found this "GT Nostalgic" mod of one of my favourites machines ever, the Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1

I was pretty disappointed, both model and sound are really, really good. A feast for the eyes.
The handling, well, I refuse to believe that it's the same (or even close) as the video below.
There's a TON of steering lock, the rear keeps sliding, understeer... It simply isn't as agile as I think it should be.

If anyone's looking for a challenge, I think this would be welcomed by many.
All I can do unfortunately is to give feedback :ill:

The download: https://sharemods.com/x5gq00g4n3bd
A list of Mine's parts used to build it: http://www.gt-rr.com/mines-nissan-skyline-r34-skyline-build

The real thing:

weird steering bug fixed, please do a clean install again.

Just a weird glitch on the #62 gtopen_215 skin (it was OK in the previous version):

stickers.png

The left side of the car is still OK, but the Michelin stickers on the front and all on the right side of the car are gone, as is the black part above the skirt.
I tried the skin from the previous version (which does not have the 0009d750 and 00076060 DDS files), but I got the same result.
All other skins are OK though... :confused:

Guys I need your help... does anyone have/ find these logos? View attachment 837631

Just a weird glitch on the #62 gtopen_215 skin (it was OK in the previous version):

View attachment 837646

The left side of the car is still OK, but the Michelin stickers on the front and all on the right side of the car are gone, as is the black part above the skirt.
I tried the skin from the previous version (which does not have the 0009d750 and 00076060 DDS files), but I got the same result.
All other skins are OK though... :confused:
i uploaded some of the skins on RD, i check later and post a update there, not a full update.

i uploaded some of the skins on RD, i check later and post a update there, not a full update.
Yeah, I even tried the #62 that was posted on RD, but same result as in the picture.
It looks OK in the included preview, but not in my previews and showroom.

Even stranger: on track it looks like this (on both sides)

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a CSP thing, but then again, the previous version did not show this.

ontrack.png

Last edited:
GTPlanet Modding Team Presents

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

We teased this thing a couple of months ago, so finally here it is.

After many, many hours of 3d work, thousands of test kilometres and endless tweaking and tuning, we are proud to release this unicorn of a race car.

To turn this track toy into a strong GT3 competitor, we gathered data, videos and photos to provide you with a realistic recreation of the little Brit based on the original model provided by Turn 10.

In the end we created a machine that will rival even the biggest brands on race tracks across the planet.

People working on the project
ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

We included a changelog and credits in the folder for more details.

i hope you enjoy driving it as much as we did making it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3xzpv6zzkzemcf/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1.rar/file

please use this link if you want to share our mod. thank you and enjoy!

Wow great job,congratulation to all the team and thanks for sharing ! 👍:gtpflag:

GTPlanet Modding Team Presents

View attachment 837583
Radical RXC Turbo GT3

We teased this thing a couple of months ago, so finally here it is.

After many, many hours of 3d work, thousands of test kilometres and endless tweaking and tuning, we are proud to release this unicorn of a race car.

To turn this track toy into a strong GT3 competitor, we gathered data, videos and photos to provide you with a realistic recreation of the little Brit based on the original model provided by Turn 10.

In the end we created a machine that will rival even the biggest brands on race tracks across the planet.

People working on the project
ACFAN
Apexxer
delpinsky
gladbecker82
TheDrummer
Wusel

We included a changelog and credits in the folder for more details.

i hope you enjoy driving it as much as we did making it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3xzpv6zzkzemcf/GTP_TEAM_RADICAL_RXC_GT3_1.1.rar/file

please use this link if you want to share our mod. thank you and enjoy!
Lovely, just lovely...….. Very much appreciated team. :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back