Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,701 comments
I need help with Ka0s Leaderboard app.
I accidentally unticked it from "apps" section once. Immediately ticked it again. But since then the app disappeared from game. I checked everything, it should be there. I disabled every app and enabled again, Ka0s is the only one missing. Anyone has any idea about this?
Alternatively, could you suggest me other realtime leaderboard app (I don't like Kunos one). Preferably with sector/lap times.

You can't see the front wheels from the cockpit of the Tyrrell so the floating wheels don't really matter for hot-lapping. Seems the active tyres front & rear have rim blur effect on them, so they rotate slowly backwards at times, which looks very odd. Again, not a problem from cockpit view unless you're racing others. Cute little car, nice attempt but needs more work. If active aero can be animated then I'm sure some wizard can make wheels 5 & 6 move in synch with their neighbours.

The Rollovers added turbo version of Radical SR3 to their site.
Official download link:
https://mega.nz/#!aw1EkaaY!dC5E65QE_mQocfMXtcHK1AxLRB0pzmxAsZC5sJkMlgc
Rest of their free mods:
http://therollovers.it/free-mods/
upload_2019-10-26_0-27-15.png

[QUOTE = "Fanapryde, post: 12907421, member: 254388"] Vous pouvez ainsi. Mais Ronnie Peterson n'en avait pas l'air très content non plus ...: lol:

[ATTACH = full] 860358 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
perhaps due to burlington socks:lol:

I'm losing my mind. I'd have bet my mortgage that the KS Miura wheel was 1:1 when I checked it earlier.
How the hell have I never noticed this before?
And how come @GzeroD doesn't have the issue?
And how come it only affects the Miura out of all the KS cars (and my thousands of mod cars)?
Weird. Very weird.
Don't rule out Trump's involvement, and/or Brexit.

This is happening to me too now but with the kunos 911 gt1.

Quick question: How is it possible to enable motion blur in photomode? Do I have to enable motion blur in Video settings or is this a CSP/Content Manager thing?

Also, how much should I donate to receive the full version of CM?

This is happening to me too now but with the kunos 911 gt1.

I just fixed a couple of cars with this issue by going into the "driver3d.ini" and changing the STEER_ANIMATION - LOCK value. I found that two cars in a group had a value of 200 and moved too fast whereas the other cars within the group had a value of 360. I changed the cars LOCK to 360 and the arms were back synced to my wheel.
Might be worth looking at.

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

I just fixed a couple of cars with this issue by going into the "driver3d.ini" and changing the STEER_ANIMATION - LOCK value. I found that two cars in a group had a value of 200 and moved too fast whereas the other cars within the group had a value of 360. I changed the cars LOCK to 360 and the arms were back synced to my wheel.
Might be worth looking at.

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

I did check that before, but the Legion Lambo has this exact values and still the wheel animation is off.

In Content Manager: Settings - Custom Shaders Patch - Nice Screenshots - Accumulation motion blur (for replays)
Thank you my man! :bowdown:

----------------------------------------------

Probably most of you know it already, but I just realized that the 'Update previews' function in CM automatically creates Kunos previews for modded cars. What kind of sorcery are the CM guys using? :drool: :bowdown:

Magna Steyr with some more fixes, shadows, surfaces and lights:
Update:
https://sharemods.com/zgyrj44lzmea/magna_steyr_v0.95.7z.html

Please install manually, just extract all from archive into AC root folder.
icon_smile.gif

Track made by Relesys for rFactor
Neel Jani converted and improved for GTR2,
gilles75 convert for AC,
modified & fixed by Sliderman

Testing by Fanapryde & Mascot

New improved AI files: MeltFire
New grass and some new tree textures too: Mike08

magna_steyr_02-jpg.853623

magna_steyr-jpg.853622

Thanks mate, this is great.
Had the Gilles one before. Loved the layout but deleted it because of bland graphics. Yours is awesome. Thanks to everyone involved.
Yeah, I agree - an excellent update to a dodgy version of a great layout. This is now a very good track.
Shaun Clarke's Radical SR3 (recently posted) is a good car to hot lap around here. I *think* the banked section can be taken flat out with the perfect line... which I haven't discovered yet.

Shaun, if you visit this thread: what's with the weird painted-on louvres on the front fenders in some of your SR3 skins? They look very weird. The rear louvres are modelled but the front ones are painted on. Does the 2019 SR3 even have front louvres?
The roll cage and padding is too black as well. It absorbs all light and might as well be a silhouette. All detail is lost. And because of the way the model is set up and grouped, a simple ksAmbient increase to lighten them isn't possible.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back