- 4,371

- Ottawa
gue BMW M6 GT3 please I want link for this!!!
You could try using a bigger font and red bold instead of just black, it will yield fantastic results on this community to get you what you want.
gue BMW M6 GT3 please I want link for this!!!
Yeah for sure. Lets try itI don't see why it shouldn't.
I can send you a test version if you'd like to test it. It would be important for me, in fact!
Keep in mind, you need a python app called VisorX.
Give me a word if you want to test it.
Yeah I got that one too , which works great. It's just odd that the RD version from the original creator won't work for me , but VK's will ( which is 45mb bigger for some reason ) Maybe has something to do with the rim colors being included or something like that....but 45mb's worth?
thats not ur buisness man! its my opinion.You could try using a bigger font and red bold instead of just black, it will yield fantastic results on this community to get you what you want.![]()
And when everyone hits that ignore button for your profile, that will be every one's opinion and you'll have no more business.thats not ur buisness man! its my opinion.
OK, but those are not downloadable yet, are they?Here mate.
I didn’t want to write in large print, I don’t know how it happened, I don’t need ridicule, Sorry for the awkward conversation.And when everyone hits that ignore button for your profile, that will be every one's opinion and you'll have no more business.
I have the link to that car, do you know how? Because it was given a few posts above. It's on a facebook page within the file collection.
I didn’t want to write in large print, I don’t know how it happened, I don’t need ridicule, Sorry for the awkward conversation.
OK, but those are not downloadable yet, are they?
So is this Magny made by Rainmaker?
Sorry everyone, I don't know much English and I apologize for my poor requestI'll do you a trade 577076090.
This page has a quite reasonable M6 GT3:
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/bmw
https://mega.nz/#!Qex2xCoA!c0sRYKp6g9pvQEq6y0Ic6RgEQTNKMyKJrQtN2oJXWd0
Now, as part of the trade, please don't use the phrase 'I want' any more when you post a request. Being less demanding will make other people less annoyed by your posts and produce far better outcomes for you.
Thank you so muchI'll do you a trade 577076090.
This page has a quite reasonable M6 GT3:
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/bmw
https://mega.nz/#!Qex2xCoA!c0sRYKp6g9pvQEq6y0Ic6RgEQTNKMyKJrQtN2oJXWd0
Now, as part of the trade, please don't use the phrase 'I want' any more when you post a request. Being less demanding will make other people less annoyed by your posts and produce far better outcomes for you.
I believe that is not the reworked version. It was released after that post date on the VK site.Is Marc's 1992 F1 mod , the same one we can find on VK's site? DL'ing now and will test it out tomorrow. Marc , if you see this , VK's is the only place I could find it. Btw.....I already own all the ASR cars , so I consider this a modded version , of what I already own!
Is anyone here able to make the tiny wheels a proper size? It's far beyond my capabilities but I bet it's a ten-minute job for some of you clever chaps.Norma MXX converted from V-Rally 4
https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR0Ize6Xf...L!NympLjrGg4Xxm1R5DxJOt5MEDRvDq4Q9tSBokk9f1VU
View attachment 858824
Surely the tiny wheels are far too small..? Should look like this:
![]()
http://www.romaindumas.com/en/norma-mxx-rd-limited-technical-specifications/
I wonder if one of you knowledgeable guys can help me out. I have this car here that has the front wheels facing directly inwards.
I'm trying to figure out how to fix it but I'm having a hard time deciphering what it is. I'm thinking it s the front suspension links in the suspension.ini that are off? Is it something else? I'm learning as much as I can but Johnny 5 need more info.
Any help is greatly appreciated even if it's just pointing me in the right direction. Link to car:
https://sharemods.com/buipazg0nosy/S1600_Citroen_Saxo.7z.html
Is anyone here able to make the tiny wheels a proper size? It's far beyond my capabilities but I bet it's a ten-minute job for some of you clever chaps.
This is a pretty good mod with pretty stupid wheels.
nope not a single street caterham exists for ac.Hi everyone!!! I'm Looking for a street versión of modern caterham....some like the photo, a 620s, what do you recommend to me? Thanks un advance
Not sure if it's a beta TBH, I've not seen that said anywhere. The little wheels kinda suggest that the original converter isn't too diligent.Dibbs. but it is a beta in'it? so I won't touch anything else.
He'd accidentally scaled the Node, rather than the meshes lower in the hierarchy.Not sure if it's a beta TBH, I've not seen that said anywhere. The little wheels kinda suggest that the original converter isn't too diligent.
Thanks you very much!Here you go: https://mega.nz/#!Cap23KbL!2Mety4fs-I7rHfq5kS4rJKF1znjh6h0cW_SikSsFpS0
Available for a week or so...![]()
I flollow their facebook page so I'm aware of this coming GT4 pack but here was a post showing CM error couldn't find the cars or missing some content. So still, someone managed to download them...Not yet, for what I can see man