Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,005 comments
Another recent discovery from Assettopedia. Handles pretty well around Daytona's roadcourse. Desperately needs more liveries though.
https://sharemods.com/gykfrbg9ouxa/1973_Maserati_Bora_Competizione_for_AC_1.16.3.rar

View attachment 863582

I'm thankful for the Bora but also bummed they didn't release their Maserati Merak

1553205111.jpg

I know this doesn't raise a lot of interest, but here are the final previews for the 2019 Alfa Romeo C38 first-person helmet.
I'm working of making a personalized helmet for every single race car on my library, so it's gonna be a huge amount of work.

Frontal viewpoint:
frontal.jpg
Turning viewpoint:
side.jpg

Any of you guys have issues running the De Tomaso Pantera that was released over on RD? I keep getting a " Driver model not found " and it crashing the game. I hadn't seen anyone else with this issue. So maybe I'm doing something wrong on the install?

Any of you guys have issues running the De Tomaso Pantera that was released over on RD? I keep getting a " Driver model not found " and it crashing the game. I hadn't seen anyone else with this issue. So maybe I'm doing something wrong on the install?

I haven't had any issue.
Do you have all the AC DLCs, perhaps it's looking for a driver model from one of the DLCs?

Help me, please, I can 't figure out how this works.
There are multiple entries for the same event in the GUIDs.txt file.
In the example skid. For what is responsible
bus:/grp_skid_ext
vca:/vca_skid
event:/cars/rw_renault_alpine/skid_ext
?
This line leads to a .bank file in the car folder.
event:/cars/vrc_arc_chevrette28/wind
And where does this path lead?
event:/surfaces/tyre_rolling

Last edited:
View attachment 863605View attachment 863606

Hello guys, someone know where I can find these mod from rollovers. Thanks
Hi, you can reach the endurance cars by the simsync, but these not the final release because need some other works, i tips to you to wait for the update inside the freedownload page. For the GT4 you need to wait some more, because is a cooperation mod with guerilla mods and we are working with some data with a real drivers. if you got any question you can join the discord channel by the main page, or send an email to the website address,

I don't see why it shouldn't.
I can send you a test version if you'd like to test it. It would be important for me, in fact!
Keep in mind, you need a python app called VisorX.
Give me a word if you want to test it.
Actually, VR always has the feeling that you have a helmet anyway. The field of view is already limited anyway. I would also try it anyway!

Hi, you can reach the endurance cars by the simsync, but these not the final release because need some other works, i tips to you to wait for the update inside the freedownload page. For the GT4 you need to wait some more, because is a cooperation mod with guerilla mods and we are working with some data with a real drivers. if you got any question you can join the discord channel by the main page, or send an email to the website address,

That sounds sweet!

.../.... Except for mistakes which I'm sure you will all be kind enough to point out to me. ;)

In this version, lights work fine, they even flash, but now the rear view mirrors are 'gone'. Can't adjust them and I get only a milky white reflection.
Reverting to an earlier CSP version (which I thought to be the culprit) did not help this time...

The wiper works though ... :cheers:

Edit: I checked the mirrors.ini for both versions, but there is no difference.

Last edited:
Yeah I believe I have all the DLC. I uninstalled the car , and then re-installed , same issue. Not sure what's up.

Have a look at your driver3d.ini It should look like this:

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_70
POSITION=0, 0, 0

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=200
POSITIVE_TIME=300
STATIC_TIME=150
NEGATIVE_TIME=300
PRELOAD_RPM=5700
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_1975_SUB0

[HIDE_OBJECT_2]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_1975_SUB1

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

[HIDE_OBJECT_3]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_1975_SUB2

[HIDE_OBJECT_4]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_1975_SUB3

[HEAD_MOVEMENT]
FILTER=0.150000
MAX_G=1.500000
ROLL_MAX_DEG=-8
PITCH_MAX_DEG=-7
YAW_MAX_DEG=12

Ok , so I'm not sure what happened , but i DL'd the file off RD twice for the Pantera. Both wouldn't work. I then ended up getting the car off of VK's site , and it works. Unzipping and looking at both files , the one on RD has " Rim colors " and a Pantera and Pantera b KN5 file? The overall size of the VK car is 45MB's bigger then the RD version , and only has the Pantera KN5 file , no "B" version. Maybe the guy at VK had some issues too and changed some things? Anyways , since I can't run the RD version , I'm wondering if they are truly the same car?

???
R8 GT4?
AMG GT4?
570 GT4?

From where???

Here mate.

Ok , so I'm not sure what happened , but i DL'd the file off RD twice for the Pantera. Both wouldn't work. I then ended up getting the car off of VK's site , and it works. Unzipping and looking at both files , the one on RD has " Rim colors " and a Pantera and Pantera b KN5 file? The overall size of the VK car is 45MB's bigger then the RD version , and only has the Pantera KN5 file , no "B" version. Maybe the guy at VK had some issues too and changed some things? Anyways , since I can't run the RD version , I'm wondering if they are truly the same car?

Strange, I looked at my Pantera's files and I definitely have the RD version but have no trouble at all running it via CM. Maybe because I also have the AC Legends version of the Pantera installed as well...?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back