Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,749 comments
I guess it still has a hole here and there, I hit a small rock somewhere along the road and fell through :D

When a track has corners like this, don't expect a lot.
Untitled.png

^^^ :gtpflag:
------------------------------------------

@GzeroD : In the Legion Lambo Miura SVR, I noticed this strange pedal setup...

I revisited that and blow me down, the pedals are reversed, and always were. I've fixed that, added a rollcage as per real life and caught a mistake with my LODs.

Be careful not to let 'Velos' version overwrite mine. I asked him to change the folder name but so far he has refused!

I revisited that and blow me down, the pedals are reversed, and always were. I've fixed that, added a rollcage as per real life and caught a mistake with my LODs.

Be careful not to let 'Velos' version overwrite mine. I asked him to change the folder name but so far he has refused!

Velo's up to his old tricks again, steeling and ruining other peoples mods. What a shame. Well maybe give him a taste of his own medicine, he's got some cars that could be great if they were not by him.

Speaking of which. any one have the mod THIS SKIN belongs to? (why can't I strike out text? It is the best way to show something has changed without just redacting things.)

Found 'em

Last edited:
[strike]Speaking of which. any one have the mod THIS SKIN belongs to?[\strike] (why can't I strike out text? It is the best way to show something has changed without just redacting things.)

Found 'em
maybe and work - remove the 'trike' from 'strike'..?

Edit - yep. Just use the 's'.

Last edited:
I need some help back please..! :)
I downloaded the Norma update but get this when trying to install it:

ploppyguff.PNG

As you can see, I downloaded it a few times and tried installing from the zip and from it unzipped. Never seen this error before?

Edit: googling this error message made my head explode.

I need some help back please..! :)
I downloaded the Norma update but get this when trying to install it:

As you can see, I downloaded it a few times and tried installing from the zip and from it unzipped. Never seen this error before?

Edit: googling this error message made my head explode.

Ouch. Even dragging the raw folder was causing that for me. However deleting the folder first and then using CM did the trick. Very strange.

Thanks for the update GzeroD. Appreciate it, as always.

One question. I'm running the latest CSP and SOL versions and I've got the moire pattern in the interior rear view mirror SVR's again. Is it purely an issue with CSP, or is there something I can do with the .ini files to get it working again?

Cheers

Ouch. Even dragging the raw folder was causing that for me. However deleting the folder first and then using CM did the trick. Very strange.
Yep, installed it manually and it seems to work. Couldn't get it install at all via CM.

I dropped the ksDiffuse of the whole car a tad to darken the metallic elements in direct light and it seems to strike a good balance. It's a nightmare when materials are grouped into one big lump like this and aren't individually tweakable, but the tiny wheels probably indicate that the original modder might be new to this.

Are you in VR? I was at a loss until I hit the F7 camera and then I got the moire pattern.

No. No VR. Just running a sinlge 49" curved Samsung.

I tried what solved the issue for me last time, which was toggling the smart mirror settings in CSP on and off a few times, but this time, it's not "magically" fixing things. Having said that, I'd still bet it's the CSP smart mirrors module that behind the problem somehow.

Well I seem to have fixed it at my end. I had to delete and import a new object. So still don't know what's causing it.
Your mileage may vary. Latest version uploading now. done

Pedal position 'feeling' normal now. :D
Car is still driving very nicely and tbh the cockpit view is much better than the Velo version I tried. That one has some strange looking shadows (and a aluminium shifter knob. Pedals are reversed... :lol:

Thanks for the fixes :cheers:

@Zwiss they were looking some time ago for someone to take over and keep the list up to date.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back