Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,826 comments
Hi @GzeroD !

I did a couple of laps this morning, on vanilla Brands-Hatch, with the cute Morgan 3 Wheeler (which I Love !), comparing your version and the previous one by Ilja Jusupov.

I really appreciated the reworked sound (the Ilja version had some issues in cockpit view) even if It has been changed by a german motor ! ^^
I dislike when a modder forgot to take off the horn on some race cars (Prototype or open wheel for example) but... It misses in this one, what is your thought ? ;)

I appreciated also that the wheel is lighter now (It makes sense with the front tyres) but I think It's a bit too much "light" now (I am maybe wrong, It's a subjective thought).

Anyway, thank you so much for all your fantastic and exhaustive works, It's really amazing to rework or to reveal some "weird cars" which are here much appreciated. :bowdown::cheers:

Cheers ! :)

I appreciated also that the wheel is lighter now (It makes sense with the front tyres) but I think It's a bit too much "light" now (I am maybe wrong, It's a subjective thought).

While it does make sense, it triggers an issue on my DD wheel where I occasionally lose all FFB and have to reset.

I need some help back please..! :)
I downloaded the Norma update but get this when trying to install it:

View attachment 864388

As you can see, I downloaded it a few times and tried installing from the zip and from it unzipped. Never seen this error before?

Edit: googling this error message made my head explode.
i get this on the Miura update.

Looks like csp 0.1.29 broke the digital instruments on some cars.
2019.11.11-16.49_02.png

2019.11.11-16.53.png

Looks like csp 0.1.29 broke the digital instruments on some cars.

Indeed (it will probably be fixed soon).
But in this particular car (I don't see the wheel/rev lights anyway) it bothers me more that I'm seeing only the bottom half of digits...not sure it was like that when I last tried the car (a long time ago)...

citroen.png

@openwheela : keeping in mind this CSP is constantly changing and progressing, you can expect these things to happen.
Not using CSP is obviously your own choice, but thus you are excluding yourself of many nice things...
Install CSP latest recommended version 0.1.125-preview140 (iirc) would be the safe way. Everything should work fine.

Hi, I need some advice from you, according to you, which is the most beautiful version of the Mount Panorama track that has been released, even from the point of view of dynamic lights at night? Thanks

Hi, I need some advice from you, according to you, which is the most beautiful version of the Mount Panorama track that has been released, even from the point of view of dynamic lights at night? Thanks
My 2 cts: bathurst_fm7
But it is too heavy on my system, struggling for fps when racing.
So I keep acu_bathurst installed, either until they manage to optimise fm7, or until my PC gets upgraded... :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back