Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,750 comments
Just saw Assetto Corsa Purist group has a new car pack. Haven’t try it out yet but still bring to you guys’d awareness first.

View attachment 888659

I always get excited when I see a big pack of street cars released - but then I remember ACP stuff just isn't very good and they always end up going in the bin. Thanks for the heads up anyways :cheers:

It seems the Fujimi Kaido has been updated today.

Wow!, I just drove this and it is amazingly beautiful. like in as good as it gets.
I usually say there is no such thing as too much of a good thing, but I might be wrong.
We might be dying under the avalanche of track and cars mod recently.:nervous:
In any other SIM, that level of content quality would be major, in AC, it is hardly a bleep on the radar screen.
Not complaining, but we are probably missing a lot, as we are trying to swim in the tsunami wave of content coming our way.
We already have enough in AC to keep us entertained for the next years, with more coming every day. :boggled:
So that track is amazing, I hope you will have time to enjoy it.:cheers:

I always get excited when I see a big pack of street cars released - but then I remember ACP stuff just isn't very good and they always end up going in the bin. Thanks for the heads up anyways :cheers:
Checked a couple, they are stock KS with upgraded visual parts, rims etc.

Though with huracan I couldn't tell whats the difference :D
OnVHcpf.png

sorry
pit objects was out of place.
and It's not change much, but changed light fade slightly.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehyd9j6fyonosl8/bahrain_2020.7z/
(same URL)
Thanks for the improvements, looks & feels much better - it's almost there. We used the 2018 PatrikPat last year in our small league but did it as a late afternoon/early evening event as I've yet to find a properly lit Bahrain track. We ran the RSS 2019 hybrid for the season. Singapore & Yas Marina have night conversions that are good enough but Bahrain is still not quite there...… difficult to hit those apexes in the dark at 140mph/160mph. Anything I can do? We are using the latest Sol 1.4 & CSP 0.1.40. & want to run a proper time lapse in late March this year

001 - 9PM bahrain 2020 lighting.jpg
002 - 9PM bahrain 2020 lighting.jpg

003 - 9PM bahrain 2020 lighting.jpg
004 - 9PM bahrain 2020 lighting.jpg

005 - 9PM bahrain 2020 pits lighting.jpg

Pits are great if not a bit overblown.... One more point, it may be worth adding the circuits geo tags for folk who are not familiar in how to do it in CM

Where is it we put flags in CM. I want to add the Mushroom Kingdom flag.:crazy:

t4u2j96heclz.png

I know the flags are here: C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data\Country Flags (Large)
but how do I link it to Mushroom Kingdom?

Thanks to @Fanapryde for a post ages ago about this.....

Go to path = Users > your name > AppData > Local > AcTools Content Manager > Data > Miscellaneous
There you will find Countries.json and CountryIds.json.
In the first add a line "Mushroom Kingdom",
In the second add a line "RR": "Mushroom Kingdom",
(don't forget the comma and the quotes)

Et voilà: flag will be present.

I renamed the png from your post above to RR.png (MK was already taken) Copy and resize it to the same size as the flags in Country Flags and Country Flags (Large) folders.
Don't forget to restart CM

Last edited:
Do they need any 3d modelling or just physics work? If it's just physics I'll ask @megolito to have a go at doing them.
Any race version of the 928 in particular would benefit from a race splitter, skirts, spoiler, flared arches etc as the basic GTS is very plain in this regard. Actually, it sounds like the kind of project that Beto would eat up. His Cayman mod is a work of art.

Last edited:
Any race version of the 928 in particular would benefit from a race splitter, skirts, spoiler, flared arches etc as the basic GTS is very plain in this regard. Actually, it sounds like the kind of project that Beto would eat up. His Cayman mod is a work of art.

Something like this??

tumblr_p6p4dw8Jyw1tyh5hxo9_500.jpg

And yeah Beto's Cayman is such a good looking car. Great fun to drive too

I know Assettoland watch this thread, so just a heads-up: your recent Audi RS6 C8 Avant 2015 updated by Assettoland for AC v1.15.2 drives nicely but has numerous problems, including transparent cockpit surfaces and flipped mirrors.

Screenshot_al_audi_rs6_spa_7-2-120-17-5-34.jpg

Thanks for the improvements, looks & feels much better - it's almost there. We used the 2018 PatrikPat last year in our small league but did it as a late afternoon/early evening event as I've yet to find a properly lit Bahrain track. We ran the RSS 2019 hybrid for the season. Singapore & Yas Marina have night conversions that are good enough but Bahrain is still not quite there...… difficult to hit those apexes in the dark at 140mph/160mph. Anything I can do? We are using the latest Sol 1.4 & CSP 0.1.40. & want to run a proper time lapse in late March this year

View attachment 888759 View attachment 888760
View attachment 888761 View attachment 888763
View attachment 888764

Pits are great if not a bit overblown.... One more point, it may be worth adding the circuits geo tags for folk who are not familiar in how to do it in CM

I didn't notice at all because I was driving GT3!
Maybe it takes time to find a place.
Turn 6,7,10,13,14?
I don't understand exactly yet, I will check.

Wow!, I just drove this and it is amazingly beautiful. like in as good as it gets.
I usually say there is no such thing as too much of a good thing, but I might be wrong.
We might be dying under the avalanche of track and cars mod recently.:nervous:
In any other SIM, that level of content quality would be major, in AC, it is hardly a bleep on the radar screen.
Not complaining, but we are probably missing a lot, as we are trying to swim in the tsunami wave of content coming our way.
We already have enough in AC to keep us entertained for the next years, with more coming every day. :boggled:
So that track is amazing, I hope you will have time to enjoy it.:cheers:
Yeah, if all mods dried up tomorrow I still think I'd have enough AC content to keep me going for another ten years. I spend so much time testing new stuff it means I often forget about the excellent stuff. The problem is, if you don't download and test something as soon as you see it you might miss it altogether. It truly is an abundance of riches.

I agree with you about Fujimi Kaido too, and now that the seal has been broken on proper FM3/4 conversions I hope ДЯДЯ ДИМА keeps them coming. Performance on this track wasn't too bad for me, much better than on his FM7 conversions, and of all the FM3/4 tracks Fujimi Kaido is probably going to be the biggest resource hog (along with Positano, perhaps). The other smaller tracks should perform even better.
I'm still slightly baffled that we have no proper Gran Turismo track rips for AC yet, even from GT3, 4 or 5. They must be really hard to extract and convert.

Hey Guys,
I know some of you are crazy converter pros and i would like to suggest a car i've been dying to get in Assetto Corsa!!
It's the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 from ACC. I thought if the Lexus and NSX GT3 can both be converted maybe that's the case as well with the Porsche as well.

It would be absolutely awesome if someone could do it, since I (and I believe many more :P) would really enjoy having this car.

Greetings,
Jakob :)

Hey Guys,
I know some of you are crazy converter pros and i would like to suggest a car i've been dying to get in Assetto Corsa!!
It's the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 from ACC. I thought if the Lexus and NSX GT3 can both be converted maybe that's the case as well with the Porsche as well.

It would be absolutely awesome if someone could do it, since I (and I believe many more :P) would really enjoy having this car.

Greetings,
Jakob :)

I'm pretty sure that exact model is being worked on right now along with the other ACC cars that have been coming out recently. I've seen screenshots of it around.

Either way I'm not very interested because the 911 R from 2017 is enough for me and I don't need another one, but I'm sure it'll be a good addition for anyone looking for the most up-to-date stuff.

I didn't notice at all because I was driving GT3!
Maybe it takes time to find a place.
Turn 6,7,10,13,14?
I don't understand exactly yet, I will check.
Thank you for your help. Yes, fine in a GT3 with headlights ;) but tough in an open wheeler....

These are the turns which I believe need sorting: 4 - 6 - 7 - 10 - 13 - 14&15 according to my track map..... tia
Bahrain_Circuit.png

Do they need any 3d modelling or just physics work? If it's just physics I'll ask @megolito to have a go at doing them.

Whether you like him or not, Busca recently released the 944. Excellent quality for my purposes and fun to drive. Since, I do not own one, I have no idea about the physics. I do know Busca tends to work up to v2.4-5 as a final. His 944 is v1.0 currently.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back