Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,778 comments
Hey everybody - final batch of driving guides are coming through before the (hopefully) mid-> late December release of Touring Car Legends by Bazza - The revised guide for the Hillman Imp is now available!

I'm reeeaaally interested in this, but are these cars all scratch-made?

Hey,
Actually not. Usually AD not releasing "racing" cars, except few models from "garage66", you know, but .. if someone (with good experience relative AC race-cars modding) or group really interesting to create such modification - think, such request is allowed and only highly welcome.
As well, as known 944 Turbo S racing modifications.
Fantastic! So if anyone wants to modify your AD 928 to a fictional racing model, they have your full permission to do so? And similarly with the 944 Turbo S? That's great - many thanks. :cheers:

Ariel Atom 500 V8
I hope I covered everything.
CSP hides the digital dash.

(Link aggregators please wait until I upload to my blog before including this at your site. As I may need to change things based on feedback here.)
Thanks.
Nice skins added too :)

- This version is about 18km/h slower in top speed than the original - maybe the 500bhp vs 395 whp ? - which means it needs 6" more to finish a lap at Yatabe (5.5km banked oval test track).
- But it feels a little bit more 'secure' and after 5 laps at Brands Indy I could match the lap time of the'original' Atom. It still very believable (I had the chance to drive an Atom some years ago, sadly only about 9 km on public roads - it felt pretty scary then).
- Digital dash works when using CSP preview 205 (like most cars atm).
- Sound is nicer too.

A must have 👍

A question for anyone with more knowledge than me - In CM (paid version) when selecting a circuit I often use by country, when doing so you have all the country flags displayed. I have one missing, Portugal - can anyone explain how to add the flag... tia

A question for anyone with more knowledge than me - In CM (paid version) when selecting a circuit I often use by country, when doing so you have all the country flags displayed. I have one missing, Portugal - can anyone explain how to add the flag... tia
Strange. I have that flag displayed...
Is the name Portugal mentioned and spelled correct in the track ? If not, the flag will not show.

You can check if the flag is present (should be) in users > your name > AppData > local > AcTools Content Manager > Data > Country Flags (PT.png)

Last edited:
Is the name Portugal mentioned and spelled correct in the track ? If not, the flag will not show.

You can check if the flag is present (should be) in users > your name > AppData > local > AcTools Content Manager > Data > Country Flags
Thanks, I'll check, I have only one circuit for Portugal, Estoril - 2 layouts

Well spotted my man - Potrugal, corrected to Portugal, we have a complete set of flags :) Shucks, I just hate being so anal....lol

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check, I have only one circuit for Portugal, Estoril - 2 layouts
Well spotted my man - Potrugal, corrected to Portugal, we have a complete set of flags :) Shucks, I just hate being so anal....lol
There are some more portuguese tracks if interessted.
And I only got aware of 2 missing flags so far: Yugoslavia and North-Ireland. I added them both https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/ with some categories icons more too. :)

@Fanapryde added a lot of author icons to CM too
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/origin-icons.28078/

Can't remember where I got it, so here's my UL:

https://mega.nz/#!bLpThAaS!yQJvoZ4ndC8SF9bUhcTIMk0agHNpCVLDhcMwVBqEmTI

It's a real track, but nowadays it's abandoned and looks like this

yatabe2.jpg

Edit: I remember now, it was @Masscot who found the track initially...

Last edited:

You can check if the flag is present (should be) in users > your name > AppData > local > AcTools Content Manager > Data > Country Flags (PT.png)

On the same topic, which country should we put the Isle of Man circuit in? Great Britain?
Excuse my geographical ignorance on the subject!

BTW, doing great with the helmets! Covered alphabetically, from Abarth to FIAT, already did 170.

Last edited:
.../...On the same topic, which country should we put the Isle of Man circuit in? Great Britain?
Excuse my geographical ignorance on the subject!

Who knows ?
"""The Isle of Man is located in the Irish Sea between Great Britain and Ireland. The island is not part of the United Kingdom or European Union, but has the status of 'crown dependency', similar to Jersey and Guernsey, with an independent administration. Its inhabitants are British citizens."""

:rolleyes:

Who knows ?
"""The Isle of Man is located in the Irish Sea between Great Britain and Ireland. The island is not part of the United Kingdom or European Union, but has the status of 'crown dependency', similar to Jersey and Guernsey, with an independent administration. Its inhabitants are British citizens."""

:rolleyes:

Regardless of what I've tried, I cannot get it to show with a Manx flag, even having checked all the config/content/flag/GUI settings, so best bet is to stick it under Great Britain.

Technically though, it should be under its own category as it has its own government, laws and flag (Source - I live there :)).

I can think of these tracks ported to AC:
  • Barcelona City (from GRID)
  • London City (from NSF Shift 2)
  • Milan Castello Circuit (from GRID)
  • Prague (from Forza 4)
  • San Francisco long + short (from GRID)
  • Seattle Circuit (from Gran Turismo 4)
  • Shanghai City (from NFS Shift 2)
  • Tokyo Harbour/Bay long + short (from NFS Shift)
  • Tokyo Route 246 (from Gran Turismo 5)
I am not sure if LuccaRing is a fantasy track.
I think Tokyo Route 246 was released, but its nowhere close to the GT5 version.

Probably all converted from the same source. Could mine do with a refresh? Honest question, let me know about improvements it might need.
Thank you for your amazing work! On your track Brickyard (Indianapolis) laid all the tracks, and the layout is only oval. Is it possible to add all the layouts of this track, as in the game Grid? Sorry for my English!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back