Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,809 comments
Hey Guys

Updated Sonoma International Raceway 1.0 by the Reboot Team

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12ekectonyn9s1v/rt_sonoma_1.0.rar/file

To install unpack RAR to your AC root folder - this is a new version and will not overwrite the older version (for those that want to keep it)

- New Smoother Physical Road Mesh
- Brand new AI and track limits + Hints for all layouts
- Brand new Camera's for all layouts
- Balloons (That light up Etc)
- Numerous Graphical tweaks and fixes inc Curbs and trees etc etc etc
- Included Vao Patch + Nightlight config with grass fx
- Some UI updates and corrections
- Optimisation - greatly increased performance (Thanks to Fuzo who got this started)
- New track Limits and barriers to stop cheating and cutting on all layouts
- Updated Burnt Skin (Thanks to RowanZa)

Enjoy And spread it around - Just please use the provided link - so any updates can be easily added to this link

Watch this space for more Team Reboot updates and new releases COMING VERY SOON

Some Previews

20200516124036_1.jpg
20200516124053_1.jpg
20200516124127_1.jpg
20200516124148_1.jpg
20200516124222_1.jpg
20200516124239_1.jpg
20200516124308_1.jpg
20200516124317_1.jpg
20200516124352_1.jpg
20200516124411_1.jpg
20200516124513_1.jpg

Longford really is a great track, the only problem is the collision with objects.
Because with openwheeler like formula ford it's destruction derby!
If you brush against a tyre on the ground or the small hedge of the bridges you go spin round and round!

Removing collision with few objects could greatly improve flow on the track:
-tyre on the ground
-small hedge of the bridges
-some few stakes really near the road
Like Fat Alfie did with Fonteny

And soften collision with wood armco.

It would be awesome!

Yes that track is not made for modern high speed cars, the corners after long straights are just to tight. And AI really strugles there, especially if more of them come to a corner together. This, in my opinion, can best be enjoyed by the muscle cars of that period. The bazza TransAm pack, or even better since we are in Australia, the Uncle M australian muscle pack. It's an old mod pack now, but these cars are still very nice drive:

https://acmods.net/cars/australian-vintage-race-pack/

And for the track, new AI lines were made by the master LiquidSkyMan. These help with the carnage, but still if cars are too fast, it will not end well:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-280#post-12722283

Has anybody tried the atcc cars yet? Just do! They a f..... incredible. Similar handling wise to Kunos dtm E30, dtm e190, the new rs500 dtm, the mitshubishi starion race and the alfa 75 turbo dtm from ACR. But yet they are not copy paste cars of these on diferent bodies (altough they borrowed some stuff from them for sure). I especially like the Volvo with it's springy suspension and heavy robust body that makes you work hard in slow corners. But when you get some speed into it, it turns into a proper agile sports car (for that time period of course). I actually drove one 20 years ago (a modified street version for local races), and this is exactly how i remember it felt.

Little BOP will be needed (not much) and this will be fun racing for a long time.

Very impressed, more so with the Holden’s so far but it’s still an early release! Like a good portion of cars the understeer feedback isn’t very informative but that is a very personal comment. I think that Kunos did a great job of replicating understeer if a little over done at times maybe. These are very promising and also looking forward to the other releases in the pack especially the Ford. Hopefully somebody will release some M3 Aussie skins too.

I appreciate all the work you all do in collecting the links and making the mods. Does anyone know of a Targa Florio that works? I have tried 3 and none seem to be functioning.

track not being found even though its in the right place.

the launcher is not finding them so I guess theres an error in the ini file. But thats as far as I know about modding. Its all gobbledegook to me.

Excellent track. Thanks for the great work. Looking forward to the next release. Hopefully it will be some of the reboot tracks with performance optimization and AI work

Your comments about the Fitch are interesting since according to Wikipedia a Fitch topped out at 155HP whreas a Yenko could be speced up to 240HP. And your former colleague DED's opinions on the Corvair are interesting as well:

"And it is here too, that we have to go on record and say that the Corvair is — in our opinion — the most important new car of the entire crop of ’65 models, and the most beautiful car to appear in this country since before World War II...Our ardor had cooled a little by the time we got to drive the cars — then we went nuts all over again. The new rear suspension, the new softer spring rates in front, the bigger brakes, the addition of some more power, all these factors had us driving around like idiots — zooming around the handling loop dragging with each other, standing on the brakes — until we had to reluctantly turn the car over to some other impatient journalist … The ’65 Corvair is an outstanding car. It doesn’t go fast enough, but we love it.”
I've always loved the looks of the car and always considered it a lost opportunity for a segment of American cars to be designed with traits generally admired in european cars. In my next update when I include additional lods, I may change the width of the rear tires as at the moment they are slighly wider than the fronts.
For anyone interested in the history of a decidedly un-American old school American car, a good article with excellent photos can be found here.
https://silodrome.com/chevrolet-corvair-history/
:gtpflag:

Fabulous, did manage time to watch and read the article. Marvelous. Thank you for sharing this.

Last edited:
track not being found even though its in the right place.

the launcher is not finding them so I guess theres an error in the ini file. But thats as far as I know about modding. Its all gobbledegook to me.
I have two versions and they load up ok, problem might be on your end. Try reinstalling them the old fashioned way by dragging to the tracks folder if you haven't.

Yes that track is not made for modern high speed cars, the corners after long straights are just to tight. And AI really strugles there, especially if more of them come to a corner together. This, in my opinion, can best be enjoyed by the muscle cars of that period. The bazza TransAm pack, or even better since we are in Australia, the Uncle M australian muscle pack. It's an old mod pack now, but these cars are still very nice drive:

And for the track, new AI lines were made by the master LiquidSkyMan. These help with the carnage, but still if cars are too fast, it will not end well:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-280#post-12722283
There is also this mod, think nobody talk about it: TransAm Legends 2.0 (march 2020), great mod :)
I play with formula ford on Longford, i really love this track :)
ac-mods-tile-acl-trans-am-v2.jpg

There is also this mod, think nobody talk about it: TransAm Legends 2.0 (march 2020), great mod :)
I play with formula ford on Longford, i really love this track :)
View attachment 921155
Yes that track is not made for modern high speed cars, the corners after long straights are just to tight. And AI really strugles there, especially if more of them come to a corner together. This, in my opinion, can best be enjoyed by the muscle cars of that period. -The bazza TransAm pack- or even better since we are in Australia, the Uncle M australian muscle pack. It's an old mod pack now, but these cars are still very nice drive:

He snuck it in there already.

Hey Guys

Updated Sonoma International Raceway 1.0 by the Reboot Team

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12ekectonyn9s1v/rt_sonoma_1.0.rar/file

To install unpack RAR to your AC root folder - this is a new version and will not overwrite the older version (for those that want to keep it)

- New Smoother Physical Road Mesh
- Brand new AI and track limits + Hints for all layouts
- Brand new Camera's for all layouts
- Balloons (That light up Etc)
- Numerous Graphical tweaks and fixes inc Curbs and trees etc etc etc
- Included Vao Patch + Nightlight config with grass fx
- Some UI updates and corrections
- Optimisation - greatly increased performance (Thanks to Fuzo who got this started)
- New track Limits and barriers to stop cheating and cutting on all layouts
- Updated Burnt Skin (Thanks to RowanZa)

Enjoy And spread it around - Just please use the provided link - so any updates can be easily added to this link

Watch this space for more Team Reboot updates and new releases COMING VERY SOON

Some Previews

View attachment 921099 View attachment 921100 View attachment 921101 View attachment 921102 View attachment 921103 View attachment 921104 View attachment 921105 View attachment 921106 View attachment 921107 View attachment 921108 View attachment 921109

@Jimlloyd This update includes the update done by Mascot and other people on the older version weeks ago or is a completely different version? Just to know if the ACReboot, now Reboot Team includes their work or not. Thanks for it, much appreciated, all ACReboot track are a must have alongside all the scratch made tracks by various people like LilSki, Fat-Alfie and so on :)

@Jimlloyd This update includes the update done by Mascot and other people on the older version weeks ago or is a completely different version? Just to know if the ACReboot, now Reboot Team includes their work or not. Thanks for it, much appreciated, all ACReboot track are a must have alongside all the scratch made tracks by various people like LilSki, Fat-Alfie and so on :)

The clue is in the name Reboot Team...that's all I will say...but thanks, it was very much a team effort...so thanks guys for your hard work you know who you are

Here's a little update for the Nissan R390 Road Car. I had a little time to spend with it last night.
I adjusted the steering so it's a more natural feel and got rid of that nasty turbo spike in the powerband. It has HP and Torque inline now with the real car.
A lot more manageable now. I still can't get the protyres app to work for some reason so that's still a bug for those of you that use that but I'll figure it out at some point.

2010 Bentley Continental GT (Mega.nz)

bentley-jpg.921134

• Fixed mirrors.
  • Added texture to center of steering wheel.
  • Fixed Bentley-emblem on steering wheel.
  • New driver animation and position.
  • Fixed caliper Bentley logo.
  • Updated shaders.
  • Updated previews.
  • Updated power graph.
  • Fixed missing/obsolete soundbank.
  • Fixed invalid tyre index
  • Fixed incorrect driver parameters
  • Fixed dash camera set below the car.
  • Fixed invalid AI/auto-gearbox shifting values.
  • Fixed tachometer.
  • Fixed speedometer.
  • Fixed fuel gauge.
  • Fixed internal lights.
  • Added driver/pitcrew suit color change depending on car colour.
  • Changed tags:
    • Old: "rwd","sequential","race","GT","GT2","A5","England","supercar","roadsport"
    • New: "#Supercars","semiautomatic","great britain","w12","awd","street","turbo","supercar"
  • Updated camera positioning.
  • Updated tyre version to v10 from v3.
  • Updated tyres.
  • Added semislick compound.
  • Updated aerodynamics.
  • Updated suspension.
  • Repositioned fuel tank.
    • Old position: "0.00,-0.15,-1.45"
    • New position: 0.00,0.10,-2.00
  • Changed engine sound to Giulia Quadrifoglio from Huayra.
  • Renamed class to "street from "GT".
  • Changed country to "Great Britain" from "England".
  • Increased brake torque (Nm) to 4,000 from 1,500.
  • Increased handbrake torque (Nm) to 2,000 from 1,000.
  • Changed ground collider values:
    • Position: "0.00,-0.26,-0.05" from "0.00,-0.248,0.40
    • Size: "1.80,0.05,1.95" from "1.55,0.10,3.75"
  • Changed polar inertia values (M):
    • Width: 1.916 from 1.850.
    • Height: 1.390 from 1.300.
    • Lenght: 4.804 from 4.450.
  • Increased curb weight (Kg) to 2,350 from 2,320.
  • Increased total mass (Kg) to 2,425 from 2,320.
  • Increased max fuel capacity (L) to 90 from 63.
  • Increased min fuel load (L) to 90 from 30.
  • Increased low fuel warning (L) to 9 from 7.
  • Increased front brake bias (%) to 70 from 65.
  • Changed gear ratios:
    • Reverse: -3.403 from -3.818
    • 1st: 4.171 from 3.820
    • 2nd: 2.340 from 2.055
    • 3rd: 1.521 from 1.411
    • 4th: 1.143 from 1.120
    • 5th: 0.867 from 0.920
    • 6th: 0.691 from 0.755
    • Final: 3.526 from 3.44
  • Decreased power output at wheels to 442 hp @ 6,100 rpm from 552 hp @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 552 hp)
  • Decreased torque output at wheels to 520 Nm @ 1,600-6,000 rpm from 661 Nm @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 650 Nm)
  • Decreased redline to 6,500 from 6,800.
  • Decreased idle (rpm) to 500 from 1,000.
  • Increased turbo reference (rpm) to 1,600 from 900.
  • Decreased turbo #1 pressure to 0.7 from 0.9.
  • Decreased turbo #2 pressure to 0.7 from 1.1.
  • Disabled cockpit-adjustable turbo.
  • Increased coast reference (rpm) to 7,000 from 4,000.
  • Deleted files:
    • final.rto
    • ratios.rto
    • flames.ini
    • tcurve_semis.lut

Here's a little update for the Nissan R390 Road Car. I had a little time to spend with it last night.
I adjusted the steering so it's a more natural feel and got rid of that nasty turbo spike in the powerband. It has HP and Torque inline now with the real car.
A lot more manageable now. I still can't get the protyres app to work for some reason so that's still a bug for those of you that use that but I'll figure it out at some point.

Thanks for releasing a new update for that glorious R390 road car.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back