bentley-jpg.921134

• Updated shaders.
  • Updated previews.
  • Updated power graph.
  • Fixed missing/obsolete soundbank.
  • Fixed invalid tyre index
  • Fixed incorrect driver parameters
  • Fixed dash camera set below the car.
  • Fixed invalid AI/auto-gearbox shifting values.
  • Fixed tachometer.
  • Fixed speedometer.
  • Fixed fuel gauge.
  • Fixed internal lights.
  • Added driver/pitcrew suit color change depending on car colour.
  • Changed tags:
    • Old: "rwd","sequential","race","GT","GT2","A5","England","supercar","roadsport"
    • New: "#Supercars","semiautomatic","great britain","w12","awd","street","turbo","supercar"
  • Updated camera positioning.
  • Updated tyre version to v10 from v3.
  • Updated tyres.
  • Added semislick compound.
  • Updated aerodynamics.
  • Updated suspension.
  • Repositioned fuel tank.
    • Old position: "0.00,-0.15,-1.45"
    • New position: 0.00,0.10,-2.00
  • Changed engine sound to Giulia Quadrifoglio from Huayra.
  • Renamed class to "street from "GT".
  • Changed country to "Great Britain" from "England".
  • Increased brake torque (Nm) to 4,000 from 1,500.
  • Increased handbrake torque (Nm) to 2,000 from 1,000.
  • Changed ground collider values:
    • Position: "0.00,-0.26,-0.05" from "0.00,-0.248,0.40
    • Size: "1.80,0.05,1.95" from "1.55,0.10,3.75"
  • Changed polar inertia values (M):
    • Width: 1.916 from 1.850.
    • Height: 1.390 from 1.300.
    • Lenght: 4.804 from 4.450.
  • Increased curb weight (Kg) to 2,350 from 2,320.
  • Increased total mass (Kg) to 2,425 from 2,320.
  • Increased max fuel capacity (L) to 90 from 63.
  • Increased min fuel load (L) to 90 from 30.
  • Increased low fuel warning (L) to 9 from 7.
  • Increased front brake bias (%) to 70 from 65.
  • Changed gear ratios:
    • Reverse: -3.403 from -3.818
    • 1st: 4.171 from 3.820
    • 2nd: 2.340 from 2.055
    • 3rd: 1.521 from 1.411
    • 4th: 1.143 from 1.120
    • 5th: 0.867 from 0.920
    • 6th: 0.691 from 0.755
    • Final: 3.526 from 3.44
  • Decreased power output at wheels to 442 hp @ 6,100 rpm from 552 hp @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 552 hp)
  • Decreased torque output at wheels to 520 Nm @ 1,600-6,000 rpm from 661 Nm @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 650 Nm)
  • Decreased redline to 6,500 from 6,800.
  • Decreased idle (rpm) to 500 from 1,000.
  • Increased turbo reference (rpm) to 1,600 from 900.
  • Decreased turbo #1 pressure to 0.7 from 0.9.
  • Decreased turbo #2 pressure to 0.7 from 1.1.
  • Disabled cockpit-adjustable turbo.
  • Increased coast reference (rpm) to 7,000 from 4,000.
  • Deleted files:
    • final.rto
    • ratios.rto
    • flames.ini
    • tcurve_semis.lut

Thanks for releasing a new update for that glorious R390 road car.
Something's weird with the Drive link. There's no option to download it for me.
Is it because of my day drinking or something else?

The engine sound is incorrect. It uses a crossplane V8 from a BMW Z4 GT3 despite the fact it's a six-banger vehicle. I changed the sound to the one from the Ferrari 599XX EVO and it's more fitting now. I strongly recommend it.

Something's weird with the Drive link. There's no option to download it for me.
Is it because of my day drinking or something else?

That's weird. Worked fine for me without login in my Google account.

Last edited:

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 94
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 89
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 91
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 93
Hey Guys

Updated Sonoma International Raceway 1.0 by the Reboot Team

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12ekectonyn9s1v/rt_sonoma_1.0.rar/file

To install unpack RAR to your AC root folder - this is a new version and will not overwrite the older version (for those that want to keep it)

- New Smoother Physical Road Mesh
- Brand new AI and track limits + Hints for all layouts
- Brand new Camera's for all layouts
- Balloons (That light up Etc)
- Numerous Graphical tweaks and fixes inc Curbs and trees etc etc etc
- Included Vao Patch + Nightlight config with grass fx
- Some UI updates and corrections
- Optimisation - greatly increased performance (Thanks to Fuzo who got this started)
- New track Limits and barriers to stop cheating and cutting on all layouts
- Updated Burnt Skin (Thanks to RowanZa)

Enjoy And spread it around - Just please use the provided link - so any updates can be easily added to this link

Watch this space for more Team Reboot updates and new releases COMING VERY SOON

Some Previews

View attachment 921099 View attachment 921100 View attachment 921101 View attachment 921102 View attachment 921103 View attachment 921104 View attachment 921105 View attachment 921106 View attachment 921107 View attachment 921108 View attachment 921109

FANTASTIC UPDATE! This is perfect for the new RSS Formula America 2020 mod.

First test laps

So, Mid Ohio? :D I have a really good looking version of it, but if the real track was this bumpy, an Indycar wouldn't last ten laps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, can you share or re-upload the recent Ricardo Tormo track? I just can't seem to be able to download it from Mediafire.
Thank you

FANTASTIC UPDATE! This is perfect for the new RSS Formula America 2020 mod.

First test laps

So, Mid Ohio? :D I have a really good looking version of it, but if the real track was this bumpy, an Indycar wouldn't last ten laps.

It's a bumpy track. You do realize that INDY runs on Belle Isle here in Michigan? That's my hometown track and it's ten times more brutal than Ohio. Awesome to see though but my back hurts watching it. Tell me if this doesn't make you dizzy. LOL

It's a bumpy track. You do realize that INDY runs on Belle Isle here in Michigan? That's my hometown track and it's ten times more brutal than Ohio. Awesome to see though but my back hurts watching it. Tell me if this doesn't make you dizzy. LOL

I'm dizzy, and now my neck hurts from watching that. I'd imagine in VR that would be a good way to get motion sickness

Mid Ohio doesn't look that bumpy. For an older track, it's still mostly smooth, with a few notable bumps here and there. The version/mod I have throws the RSS indycar all over the place. It's driveable, but definitely not as smooth as this.

Anyone having trouble with the XJR9s posted a coupla pages back ? The reworked ones. They don't work for me - crash on desktop and all that.
The other Group Cs are working fine.

Hahaha... Can't stop laughing. Not at you or the track, but at myself. The bumpy Ohio was one of my most driven tracks in AC. Did probably more than a 1000 laps on it. I know every bump by heart. And now when I was driving this new version, I kept thinking in my head: there is something wrong with the car, there is something wrong with the car,... So funny how our brain plays tricks on us. Thanks for this. I am still undecided what to do. The bumps were for me what made the track. Will see, probably keeping both.

Hahaha... Can't stop laughing. Not at you or the track, but at myself. The bumpy Ohio was one of my most driven tracks in AC. Did probably more than a 1000 laps on it. I know every bump by heart. And now when I was driving this new version, I kept thinking in my head: there is something wrong with the car, there is something wrong with the car,... So funny how our brain plays tricks on us. Thanks for this. I am still undecided what to do. The bumps were for me what made the track. Will see, probably keeping both.
same for me, never know there was a version without so much bump!
Really nice, thanks a lot fanapryde

Either way...I have been sat on a personal graphically updated version of this track...I may just get it finished at some point and release...as it is here it just looks to rfactory

Either way...I have been sat on a personal graphically updated version of this track...I may just get it finished at some point and release...as it is here it just looks to rfactory
Hope you do. Its one of the most iconic tracks in USA, not to mention with one of the best layouts. It deserves to be represented as good as possible. (sitting here and hopping quietly my little political speech contributed to you finishing the track). :lol::lol:;)

I've been messing with that but for some reason i can't get the background to change?
Anything basic i might be missing?
I click the colour pallet and nothing changes.

Hi! I don't know if you already figured it out, but... When you change the background color, there is also a slider under the background selector that says Brightness", move this slider to the right.

EDIT: Never mind, I've read that you already got it.
Cheers!

that new R33 LM is so good on the first look, but physics need to be fixes. Its becoming unstable after 200 km on the mulsane straight. hope author can fix it, because for now old rip of R33 feels better

Which game that old R33 GT-R LM was ripped from? I swear i could never found it's source game, despite searching it on Internet Car Game Database.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back