Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Do you have this one?.
Legions Porsche 911 (993) GT2.

p4ou.jpg

Thanks - great car. A lot more planted than the Rob Bonkers original.

Hello, I would like to ask you a question. I have the Enders 24 pit box Belle Isle Detroit 2017 track.
I have seen on YouTube another version but I could not find the link, I do not know if it is older.
What I'm looking for is a deferential version with more Pit Boxes, or the Enders version with a greater number of pit boxes.
Thanks for your help.

Sorry doble post

Last edited:
This is working fine for me, hopefully this will work great for others that are having issues. Newest updated with all available skins and a way to make previews.

full

Code:
https://mir.cr/HQHFWJLC

Code:
https://mirrorace.com/m/X7rc

Code:
https://sharemods.com/3eojwp08bqo9/AMG_2020_Complete.rar.html

need not add skins, but fix bugs. Perhaps you have a more powerful computer or video card, maybe it works better on the old one, but not on the new one ... you need to look for a problem. Perhaps something was done with the model settings ... The problem is not in the skins, but in the model itself .. The author did something with it that many have changed display settings. At first I had a transparent body, then the coordinates of the front bumper were lost, then there was no cockpit.
These authors used to have good models (Audi, Porsche 911), they worked perfectly. But this is disgusting, many people complain about mistakes.
People will not want to pay and donate if the mod is buggy and doesn’t work well. If I donated for the mod, I want everything to work correctly, all objects are displayed, in showroom and etc.

Nearly missed it but aphidgod has released the Subaru WRX and the model (done by A3DR) and physics along with the whole work they put into is outstanding:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2007-subaru-impreza-wrx-gd-tuned.33356/

XbgDcn9.jpg

Quote from the OP:

On the physics side the car is built from the most accurate and specific data I've ever had for a project. (Unsurprising, I know.) I've logged and matched as many things as can possibly be tracked with my OBD-II datalogger. The entire suspension was measured on a lift and rechecked at static height on the alignment rack. It matches plotted curves within a couple hundredths of a degree throughout its full travel. The aero data is from a Prodrive wind tunnel session at MIRA & the brake calculations are based on excellent data from the forum autocross community. We ran my dampers on a dyno before installing them and the weight of every modded part, deleted system & lightened bit is taken from real life. To the best of my driving & translation ability & within the constraints of the sim, it's a match for the real thing.

I almost feel embarassed not to give them money for this, thinking about Mitja´s Motegi fauxpas. I mean, they even charge a single quid for this. Speechless.

Came across this on another forum and didn't see it posted here so I thought I'd share it.
It's a 2020 version of Circuit Zandvoort which is a lot better than the current one from RD. It's still not the best, but the track itself pretty neat. It could be a good base for someone to make something nice out of if ever they'd feel tempted!

Zandvoort 2020

Where did you pull this out from? I've tried Sylence's Zandvoort 2020 couple of times but ended up deleting it for some reason. It just felt shabby though built on Kunos track. I like this version so much better. Thanks!

Always problems with weather with the latest update, only the 1.52 version works, for others, rain bug and not sound, I also had a bug with a Porsche, the dial of speeds my posted more than 130 reports, I tried several solution, reinstalation of Sol, Reset Sol config, Nothing ...

Where did you pull this out from? I've tried Sylence's Zandvoort 2020 couple of times but ended up deleting it for some reason. It just felt shabby though built on Kunos track. I like this version so much better. Thanks!

Have you guys tried this zand 2020 f1 layout? It's really pretty nice. I can't remember where I got it from though.

Would you mind letting us know what car/cars you got to drive round the twin ring - I'm very envious ;)

I've had the track two days now, Mitja & URD have done a grand job, I'm sure it will get updates with a bit of spit 'n polish applied but as it stand it's rather good and anyway I needed it to complete my track list for the Super GT500 championship.... 10 quid well spent personally.

With a friends 98 Integra TypeR on one occasion, japanese small cars on others. It`s a very beautyful site, which also includes the Honda collection hall. (of topic: if you`re into this stuff, try to visit the Nissan heritage collection in Zama: https://jalopnik.com/nissan-s-zama-heritage-collection-is-a-paradise-of-skyl-1829261490).

Guys, someone posted a track called ledenon. I fixed the alpha transparency on the trackside objects and replaced the skyring mountains. Just a quick edit to quell my track collection OCD. Thought I'd share the edited one.

OK, I was curious and checked it.
But you could have saved yourself a lot of time (and got a better version) if you had seen this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-593#post-12913161

I told @gutbomb about it too, but I guess he has not checked his inbox yet...

I almost feel embarrassed not to give them money for this, thinking about Mitja´s Motegi fauxpas

Aphigod and A3dr have always spoiled us with amazing workmanship, demonstrating their passion for simulation. I doubt very much they are investing that much talent and effort for money, even though there is nothing wrong giving a contribution for anyone who think it is fair and can afford it.
Mitja, is an other set of modder altogether, everyone can see his true color and if you can read his posts in the Tochigi/Motegi RD thread, it is truly appalling.
So don't feel bad because of people like Mitja, enjoy the gifts that talented modders enjoy sharing. Modding is not a business. If someone wants to make money that way, they will join a studio, make it a job.
Sharing the praise and excitement on any well done mod is probably worth much more than a few buck for the right individuals.

Would you mind letting us know what car/cars you got to drive round the twin ring - I'm very envious ;)

I've had the track two days now, Mitja & URD have done a grand job, I'm sure it will get updates with a bit of spit 'n polish applied but as it stand it's rather good and anyway I needed it to complete my track list for the Super GT500 championship.... 10 quid well spent personally.

The Chivas Autoart Super GT500 cars are very good for Motegi.
https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home

You can also race various levels of open-wheel formula cars, like the RSS Forumula 2 and 3 cars, the Tatuus FA01, the Renault R24, and similar cars.

Hello, I would like to ask a question, I am looking for a version of Belle Isle Detroit, I have the 2017 version of Enders, but I am looking for one with more than 24 pit boxes. I saw on YouTube a different version but I couldn't find the download link, it seems older.
Some of you, have all their knowledge of AC resources, know of a version with more than 24 pits boxes or if there is an expansion of the Enders version, I have searched Racedepartament and in the forum because I have not found it.
Thank you, and thank you for the resources and information that you provide every day.

Nearly missed it but aphidgod has released the Subaru WRX and the model (done by A3DR) and physics along with the whole work they put into is outstanding:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2007-subaru-impreza-wrx-gd-tuned.33356/

XbgDcn9.jpg

Quote from the OP:

On the physics side the car is built from the most accurate and specific data I've ever had for a project. (Unsurprising, I know.) I've logged and matched as many things as can possibly be tracked with my OBD-II datalogger. The entire suspension was measured on a lift and rechecked at static height on the alignment rack. It matches plotted curves within a couple hundredths of a degree throughout its full travel. The aero data is from a Prodrive wind tunnel session at MIRA & the brake calculations are based on excellent data from the forum autocross community. We ran my dampers on a dyno before installing them and the weight of every modded part, deleted system & lightened bit is taken from real life. To the best of my driving & translation ability & within the constraints of the sim, it's a match for the real thing.

I almost feel embarassed not to give them money for this, thinking about Mitja´s Motegi fauxpas. I mean, they even charge a single quid for this. Speechless.
And you won't believe it......it's NOT encrypted!

Came across this on another forum and didn't see it posted here so I thought I'd share it.
It's a 2020 version of Circuit Zandvoort which is a lot better than the current one from RD. It's still not the best, but the track itself pretty neat. It could be a good base for someone to make something nice out of if ever they'd feel tempted!

Zandvoort 2020

Any idea where it was converted from? There's an ACC port in progress but this doesn't look like ACC assets.

XbgDcn9.jpg

Quote from the OP:

Wow. Now this is a CAR! What a drive i just had around Fonteny. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

The price of the "motyegi" on URD is out of mind
We are talking prices like iRacing here
with 10€ Kunos gave us packages of 7to10 cars sometimes with a track too
i didn't had problems to buy the RSS GT1 package but i waited when they made a promnotion so i had it for 12€ that's pretty decent for 6 cars
But 10€ for a single track? they are totally out of their mind

Bye bye Motegi i was waiting for you since long time and i followed the development on RD
Now i go to race on other tracks

Any idea where it was converted from? There's an ACC port in progress but this doesn't look like ACC assets.
Could this be a conversion from RF2? I've seen posts on my FB now for weeks on somebody (Mike Rudland? i think) porting it over and his progress daily. Didn't see a released version yet though. It all went quiet in the last week or so. Went searching through my FB, all videos seem to be deleted:

Could this be a conversion from RF2? I've seen posts on my FB now for weeks on somebody (Mike Rudland? i think) porting it over and his progress daily. Didn't see a released version yet though. It all went quiet in the last week or so. Went searching through my FB, all videos seem to be deleted:

Ha ha..! I meant rF2. Sorry. Been on the pop all afternoon in front of the BBQ.
*hic..!*

Video's been nuked anyway.

There are no cameras on this track, well not usable ones anyway. I did two for the main layout (can re post if missed) but firstly here is one for the club a layout.

Will do the rest soon.
Yes please, repost your cameras for legion's croft. My digging here only leads me to your RD croft cameras.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back