Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
Not AC mods related, but...
Wouldn't this car be cool in AC? or maybe ACC or any future sim titles? Like a GT300 DLC or something like that with the Mother Chassis and JAF-GT cars too, those are cool as well.
toyota-prius-super-gt-01-1555039547.jpg

toyota-prius-super-gt-02-1555039547.jpg

They are powered via Lexus RCF GT3 V8 and a hybrid system. It took pole last Suzuka 300km
Listen to the oddly sounding prius on its pole lap:

Some more on Fuji testing:

Sadly, I dont think a model exists anywhere, so it probably wont be a mod anytime soon unless its a premium one (Chivas, please consider). Or unless it appears on GT 7

I think this is the Subaru you are looking for:

upload_2020-8-26_17-59-26.png

posted on Assettoland: https://mega.nz/file/tB8X0SRQ#qFpdUL9UNmJLJG-brwbrHwp8vukYJtpWlMRaG3anZPM

I had no luck finding the Honda NSX GT300 but it was available for AC in the past.

full

Audi S4 S-Tronic

Thanks to @Mike173 for the update I love this car! I have added a few extra things now 0.7:

+ reworked body skins all have AO + Map
+ Calipers using main texture now instead of wasted separate
+ Body Shader changed to match Kunos Standards
+ working wipers
+ LODS
+ collider tweaked
+ vibrating exhaust
+ corrected front light colour
+ semi slick tyre as default street second choice
+ switched shifting animation to paddles

Audi S4 S-Tronic

Enjoy! :cheers:

Last edited:
hey @Mike08 this track was free, so i am a little nervous when you generate money off of it, so here is ReservoirGP for all, sorry mate ;); the surfaces.ini error from above already fixed, also including 2 skins.

ok, missunderstanding on our communication on discord.
the track was still free on RD.
but the new track wasn't ever released... and not even driveable.
So @leBluem and me have put in MUUCH work.

good, then you got it now for free ;), and not later with some more polishing.

I am absolutely aware, that not everyone is happy with my decisions and my patreon.
But since some people like my work, and suddenly it was overwriten by other updates or thrown around even when i send it only to some people on discord... that did not only happen to me, also to other better modders than me. Everytime the same, you know it.
So i go this way, that people who like my work, also see and get it directly from me, from my page, from the beginning and they see what i have created...
and then i will release stuff for free on RD, when it is ready.
Hate me or not, i will go on working for AC and this community.

Have fun with the new ReservoirGP and the additional track!

good, then you got it now for free ;), and not later with some more polishing.

I am absolutely aware, that not everyone is happy with my decisions and my patreon.
But since some people like my work, and suddenly it was overwriten by other updates or thrown around even when i send it only to some people on discord... that did not only happen to me, also to other better modders than me. Everytime the same, you know it.
So i go this way, that people who like my work, also see and get it directly from me, from my page, from the beginning and they see what i have created...
and then i will release stuff for free on RD, when it is ready.
Hate me or not, i will go on working for AC and this community.

I don't mind putting a few bucks into your patreon. I'll join up sometime in the next few days. I've already paid into a few patreons and paypals here. I know how hard folks are working, so for me, not a big deal. How many WIP tracks have you made available on your Patreon? Are you doing like Tyrone and just having the WIPs available on patreon and then releasing the track for free to the general public when finalized?

its not that bad as my last post may make it sound, i just thought it could be available to all just now already :)

I don't mind putting a few bucks into your patreon. I'll join up sometime in the next few days. I've already paid into a few patreons and paypals here. I know how hard folks are working, so for me, not a big deal. How many WIP tracks have you made available on your Patreon? Are you doing like Tyrone and just having the WIPs available on patreon and then releasing the track for free to the general public when finalized?

Thank you for your kind words! I am also supporting modders with paypal and patreons! ..btw. where is yours? :cheers:

That is the point why perhaps some people getting angry, i do not build tracks because then my time would be completely gone, and my family would be without me...
But nevertheless i have ,i guess somewhere between 1-2000 of hours work put into AC.

My main thing.. as it always was.. is creating high quality updates for free tracks, that are out there.
And i do not make 10 minutes config updates.. or 20 minutes texture skins.. i put in many hours in a track, when it is worth.
So i see my place there.
On my patreon you will get clearly over 50 work in progress updates for tracks over the next time, and you can say, what you want to have finished first.. or changed, until i release it on RD.
Also you can ask me, if you want an update for some track, or ask for help on another project of course.

Last edited:
I think the street circuits used by the Indycar or used by the Champ Car are not well represented in AC, except for the excellent Denver and Trois Rivieres. Not the same with ST. Petesburg, Toronto, Houston, San José. And I am not talking about bad conversions of the already disastrous versions of rFactor, I am talking about the construction from scratch with the current standards.

If anyone is working on it, give me their Patreon.

Hey @Tibi, could you share the link of the track please?
The link appears to be down. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but I can't find the link. It was a google drive folder. (I have bookmarked 3-4 AC google tracks folder now, but I can't find this.)

It is 400mb, so nearly impossible to upload from home.... Maybe at work tomorrow afternoon, if I will have time. If not, I can upload it on Monday.

a_test_hell-20191108T184605Z-001.zip is the name of the file, maybe somebody can upload it, before me.

Yes. On old F1-classic site Mitchell Kakotsky made it almost exactly a year ago.

He converted 4 mod tracks from Geoff Crammond's GP4 game.

Hungaroring, Imola, MagnyCours, Nurburgring, all 2001 versions.

original links:
https://sharemods.com/ow108ya6k6p7/imola2001.zip.html
https://sharemods.com/ii40bjfnxh11/hungaroring2001.zip.html
https://sharemods.com/qa722eciy83r/magny.zip.html
https://sharemods.com/kk3c9j9iqpd3/nurb.zip.html

These are the original GP4 mod(?) tracks, which was converted:
http://gp4db.com/index.php?category=tracks&section=2001

Any chance he are going to or has converted more GP4 tracks?

Any chance he are going to or has converted more GP4 tracks?
I think not. He said that all other 2001 track is not necessary to convert, because those are avaliable in AC.
But we show them that, for example the Hockenheim 2001 is not the same as 1988, or the USA.
He said, that he will convert them.:
"Well, seems like I don't know my home track good enough; I never realized these differences - the blame's on me ^^
Same goes for Indy, so those two are now on my list as well, thanks for letting me know."

That was in October. After that I didn't saw them. (But now he logged in at july 29., maybe he will register the new site, and we can ask them)

EDIT:. He is active on the new forum ;)

Last edited:
I think the street circuits used by the Indycar or used by the Champ Car are not well represented in AC, except for the excellent Denver and Trois Rivieres. Not the same with ST. Petesburg, Toronto, Houston, San José. And I am not talking about bad conversions of the already disastrous versions of rFactor, I am talking about the construction from scratch with the current standards.

If anyone is working on it, give me their Patreon.

Maybe they are not made from scratch, but I will take what ever is available. They are all drivable and I am not that fussy to race these tracks in a this game. The current conversions work for me. I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a scratch built street track to show up. There is no San Jose track for AC, even converted - If there is let me know. The guy working on the Houston track has been working on it since 2018 and will be done end of this year, possibly.

The Indycar tracks I have found are my carry over from Papyrus Indycar2 and enjoy them and are much better than Indycar2.

Hello everybody!

Has anybody had an issue with the patreon version of CSP breaking the STFlow shader?
Prepping my Anglesey update for release on RD probably this weekend, and well... the sea is black :lol:, this time I don't think it's BP's fault!!!

0.1.63 - Scary Dark Blackness
Screenshot_ferrari_458_angleseynew_26-7-120-20-41-3.jpg

0.1.59 - Beautiful Animated/Reflective Water

Screenshot_ferrari_458_angleseynew_26-8-120-20-42-48.jpg

Any help would be appreciated, this issue is holding me back from a few releases now as I don't want to put out anything broken.

Cheers,
Tyrone

*quick edit*

Also to add insult to injury my fireworks have become deadly space lasers...

Screenshot_ferrari_458_ventura_underground_26-7-120-21-2-50.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

Has anybody had an issue with the patreon version of CSP breaking the STFlow shader?
Prepping my Anglesey update for release on RD probably this weekend, and well... the sea is black :lol:, this time I don't think it's BP's fault!!!

0.1.63 - Scary Dark Blackness

Cheers,
Tyrone

yes. i also discoverd something today.. i am also on latest patreon rain preview15.
i am working on an update to Fujimi Kaido right now.. waterfall which always worked.. is now black!

yes. i also discoverd something today..
i am on an update to Fujimi Kaido right now.. waterfall which always worked.. is now black!

Oh good so it's not just me!!

I've noticed that if the material emits light you can see it, but only at night time. But apart from that I can't get them to show up.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back