Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
If you are making Delta right now then I don't think there's a point of us both making it at the same time :D My list of cars to make is long and I just wanted to make the Integrale as I made a poll a month ago or so and it was 1st in the list :lol: Honestly I'm not that good with the physics and I focus mostly on the looks and features (but I don't put random imaginary data either) so I guess your mod would be superior in terms of suspension and stuff anyway. I prefer to make mod usable first doing my best and then update it with time as I'm still learning so it's either release as it is with my set of skills and let people enjoy or keep it on disk and forget, and I think it's better to share it with people than wait indefinite time untill my abilities are pefrect as at least I can get a feedback on what to improve as the one you wrote for which I'm thankful for ;). The sound for FTO isn't perfect (and other cars as well I guess), but I don't think there's a good source for a V6 sound, it's enough to enjoy and making sound packs are at the bottom of my priorities right now. :cheers:

If you are making Delta right now then I don't think there's a point of us both making it at the same time :D My list of cars to make is long and I just wanted to make the Integrale as I made a poll a month ago or so and it was 1st in the list :lol: Honestly I'm not that good with the physics and I focus mostly on the looks and features (but I don't put random imaginary data either) so I guess your mod would be superior in terms of suspension and stuff anyway. I prefer to make mod usable first doing my best and then update it with time as I'm still learning so it's either release as it is with my set of skills and let people enjoy or keep it on disk and forget, and I think it's better to share it with people than wait indefinite time untill my abilities are pefrect as at least I can get a feedback on what to improve as the one you wrote for which I'm thankful for ;). The sound for FTO isn't perfect (and other cars as well I guess), but I don't think there's a good source for a V6 sound, it's enough to enjoy and making sound packs are at the bottom of my priorities right now. :cheers:
I'd still love to see you do the Chevrolet Corvette (C5)

Why Is it Impossible to MOD Assetto Corsa Competizione:confused:
Different engine than AC. Doesn't support it.
Honestly, it's a miracle that a sim like Assetto Corsa was released with so much modding opportunities. I thought modding support was a thing of the past before this. It probably killed all simulation games' sales though, I don't think it'll happen again for some time.

I'm working on the physics for the Delta Integrale, model and function I wasn't touching. I'll do the physics and try to get a good sound, in a while I'll make it available here, if you want to use it in your model, it'll be great mod :cheers::gtpflag:

That sounds great! Preparing the model will take some time, but I don't think it would be difficult to move your physics data you're working on from the other Delta shell to mine once it's ready so if you're fine with that I could message you once my part is close to the finish 👍

That sounds great! Preparing the model will take some time, but I don't think it would be difficult to move your physics data you're working on from the other Delta shell to mine once it's ready so if you're fine with that I could message you once my part is close to the finish 👍
Yeah probably assetto corsa is the best sim out there ... The only thing i like about ACC is it s GT3 Physics-- no other sim has ACC GT3 Physics

I finally released the Corrado! Love the car, learned a lot during making a mod and I had a lot of fun in the process! Next stop Delta Integrale!

View attachment 960990 View attachment 960991 View attachment 960992 View attachment 960993 View attachment 960994 View attachment 960997

'Invalid invitation' / 'go to discord'

'insert your birthday'

- Impossible to insert, because doesn't allow to put the date -

Direct link please, or is it impossible?

When i start a race just after the loading screen and pressing DRIVE or without pressing drive it shows that ****** message

What is '******'?
Something to do with this?
space_invaders_1978_remake_01.jpg

Hello All,

Just recently downloaded the new BMW M2 Competition pack. However I got a big issue when either cars loaded up in game (Screenshot shown it below)
upload_2020-9-28_3-38-11.png

And also the cameras are not in the right places

*Can anyone point me to the right direction in order to enjoy them properly?

When i start a race just after the loading screen and pressing DRIVE or without pressing drive it shows that ****** message

More info means what car/track you using, maybe what CSP version you´re on, etc....
I can see that the car you have selected isn´t showing any preview, maybe it doesn´t have any skins installed and that could be causing the problem?
Maybe its one of the opponent cars selected; check if your car and opponents work on another track.
Game crashes can happen because of faulty cars/tracks, among other things...

when we leave the pits the 1st time we start at 100 meters from the finish line, and when we cross the line the chrono counts that as 1 lap completed and we find ourselves with a lap record at 1m30 seconds

Are you saying you start a race from the pits? Just want to be clear that I understand.

Not sure how to fix the fact that physically the one is in front of the other. maybe adding addintional AC_TIME_1_L/R directly after the pits, but, times would still be out by the length of the pits?

In next build need to add a heap more textures etc, will throw in 4 other timing points as well as I skipped them in last version.

Bad car (dump the car or find better verion) and/or
bad app (installed some app that is glitchy, dump it) and/or
bad mod (installed a CM mod that is glitchy, dump it) and/or
incompatible version of CSP (downgrade to earlier "recommended" version) and/or
pressed ESC. (dont press ESC)

-OR- Combination of multiples of the above things. (revert to vanilla AC or drive Kunos cars.)

Usually incompatibility between a version of CSP and some CSP based mod that the car uses. So far 1.65p1 is working fine for my races/cars.

Are you saying you start a race from the pits? Just want to be clear that I understand.

Not sure how to fix the fact that physically the one is in front of the other. maybe adding addintional AC_TIME_1_L/R directly after the pits, but, times would still be out by the length of the pits?

In next build need to add a heap more textures etc, will throw in 4 other timing points as well as I skipped them in last version.
It happens on the first lap of a Hotlap (you start the first lap just before the finish line to gain speed), but it also happens at the start of a race and whoever is first on the grid crosses the line immediately and is credited with a lap record of 0.05 seconds. :lol:

It happens on the first lap of a Hotlap (you start the first lap just before the finish line to gain speed), but it also happens at the start of a race and whoever is first on the grid crosses the line immediately and is credited with a lap record of 0.05 seconds. :lol:

odd. the hotlap start position is quite a bit back behind the car grid (far right orange highlight, and the AC_TIME_0_L/R (left two highlights) is a car length in front of the grid. I will move the grid further back by another car length (but they will no longer be "in" the drawn car boxes on the grid visually) , maybe the car nose is "over" the finish line on start already?

not sure what to do about the hotlap position, its already behind the start line.

(edit: Other modders, RTB suggests that AC has glitches when any single 1road is longer than 1000m, in this case my entire length ~13km is one mesh, can this be causing the timing glitches experienced as the grid/hotlap/timinggate positions appear to be correct)

upload_2020-9-28_6-25-3.png

Last edited:
odd. the hotlap start position is quite a bit back behind the car grid (far right orange highlight, and the AC_TIME_0_L/R (left two highlights) is a car length in front of the grid. I will move the grid further back by another car length (but they will no longer be "in" the drawn car boxes on the grid visually) , maybe the car nose is "over" the finish line on start already?

not sure what to do about the hotlap position, its already behind the start line.

(edit: Other modders, RTB suggests that AC has glitches when any single 1road is longer than 1000m, in this case my entire length ~13km is one mesh, can this be causing the timing glitches experienced as the grid/hotlap/timinggate positions appear to be correct)

View attachment 961011
I don't think that should be an issue. The timing will more than likely be that you have no split gates, add one or 2 and try again. Also it would be good to move the hot lap position way back so when hot lapping you can pass the line at full speed as some people prefer not to do a warm up lap.

I don't think that should be an issue. The timing will more than likely be that you have no split gates, add one or 2 and try again. Also it would be good to move the hot lap position way back so when hot lapping you can pass the line at full speed as some people prefer not to do a warm up lap.

Thanks, I'll add some in. try release tommorow with the new ground textures and fixed up people and people textures... those men in their dark coats are very ominous...

(just throwing this in here as well: Those asking for more than 20 cars, there are only 20 pitboxes on the track, and all the cars in far right would launch directly into the pitlane anyhow. I tried this and the sidelines forces them to veer left on start, chaos and calamity ensue..)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back