- 171

- Brazil
Well Bewoss, those cameras work for me, meaning they do switch. You might try changing the in and out point of the first camera to 0.97 and 0.015 respectively to ensure the last camera, first camera, and second camera have continuous coverage of the ai line. Broken coverage of the ai line can sometimes produce strange camera effects. Other than that I wonder if you are using this camera set with an updated fast_lane.ai file. I currently use the original ai line dated 2014-10-02. I'm unsure whether that would have an effect.
I recommend getting Safie Hellie's cameras from RD. She is very adept at making camera sets. See https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheim-ring-track-camers.32717/
Weird,
I already try downloading and installing those, but it doesn't add any camera to the circuit. I have just one despite the one I sent you with multiple plus these....
I guess I'll poke a bit and see if I find something out. Thanks





