Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
I would be happy to help you, but I don't know how to approach it yet.I'll think about it tonight

Thanks at you !!

@Shokeus windscreen and wipers animation updated now it's nearly perfect! Now they works with latest CSP with and without "Use new windscreen effect" inside RAIN FX (Better than Kunos car lool shhhhhhh)

Look:

View attachment 966610
PM:
If you think to release release! LOL

P.S.
I think that my wipers for Gemballa are perfect for your car F355! They need more cleaning angle. I'll improve for @Masscot and then release for you.

thanks to you , I’m doing the update this weekend

Yet another thing hopefully hasn't been done yet:

upload_2020-10-22_20-36-23.jpeg

Grass FX and new trees for AVUS by Legion. Going for a bit more "forested" and natural look.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzfhovstdea0cz1/avus.rar/file

EDIT. Link to original track:

Last edited:
Zwickau Grand Prix
v0.90 by RMi
(pre-release)

- Rundkurs "Glueck auf Bruecke" ~ GP von Zwickau
940933-087812e14c8a76ddb2906637aa2e9fa1.jpg
940934-f7e47b47339bdfeecc481d249dc41bea.jpg

(fixed tirewall collision issues)

- 15 pits/starts
- AI
- CSP, GrassFX, Texture-Fix's
- VAO
- 98.6% "Guy-Ills" free (using his cameras only)
- original track credits in readme.txt

:: DOWNLOAD ::

*If you have any fixes, lights, rain, cameras... please PM me for inclusion in release

Last edited:
Last edited:
No worries, I know things can sometimes be a mission to find on Legions site lol.
I didn't know about this version as well. Thanks. Does it have better ai lines than the other one available? Where the cars come to a full stop 100m before the hairpin.

Last edited:
on that topic of VR for new users where is the best place I can go to help set up my VR setting for assetto?

when I race and all cars are on the 1st lap I only get 35-40FPS but as soon as the pack spreads I get all the way up to 70FPS...any help would be appreciated.
could be the amount of cars or what mod cars you're using or track. lots don't perform that well in vr.

Algarve GRID 0.1

View attachment 966418

I've been waiting to see Algarve from GRID Autosport in a proper sim for years now, and with the F1 race closing in yesterday I gave up waiting, dove into AC tutorials, and hacked it together myself. I've taken it as far as I can right now with my basic Blender knowledge, which is to say it's ugly, but I wanted to get it out before F1 practice begins.

The Reboot version of Algarve is a great conversion of an ancient, atrociously inaccurate Race 07 mesh. Exaggerated elevations, ridiculous banking, warped corner shapes, 100% incorrect wall positions, a narrow main straight, and kerbs of death. This image demonstrates my point:

View attachment 966419
Reboot/GRID Autosport/Real

In comparison the GRID version is more or less perfect, with very accurate elevations, cambers, and widths, plus the corners don't look like they were drawn by somebody that just found the pen tool.

This is a 0.1 release, which means:

Ugly materials
Blurry terrain textures
No normal maps
No physical mesh
No cameras
No light config

Plus 3dsimed lost most of the debris fencing. I'd love to see more skilled modders improve it! It could really use some sausage kerbs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/clgwu3utsi6al4z/algarve_grid_0.1.7z/file

This is a great start @rrrgp. Graphical issues aside, this is probably the most enjoyable for me to drive out of all the versions released so far. The curb feel is great, and the ai seems to be able to handle them well. Impressive!

I hope you don't mind, but I was so enthused that I made some ai tweaks to help get the cars out of the pits, and to also run a little cleaner in a race.

The original fast_lane works well enough right now, even with RSS F1 2020's at 100% strength and aggression, so that is untouched. I just created new sidelines and a pit lane, and also elongated the drs zone.

https://mega.nz/file/DthimLzY#hlJTgUGRs8nVD2rh4ItnqP1dUiXFLCvcDmnJp8xwu8Q

Last edited:
Please, don't go that way!

GTP is a wide country members. Not all know English language very well, or even well.
Nevertheless, those who have some dificulty to understand/express good English have the right to be a member, as long as they don't break the rules.
Seriously? Your 3rd comment...

So much better! :cheers:

I'm sorry to hear you health issues, I honestly wish you a full recovery.

That only disables the features that was already installed in the .kn5 file.
What I need is to remove anything in the .kn5 model file that causes the dependency of CSP.

What kn5 file, stock kunos or additional kn5 that comes with a mod? AFAIK without a config nothing works, that was meant to work with a custom config, with or without kn5 files.

Anyone know how to deCSP a car?
What I'm talking about is removing all the features that makes the car CSP dependent.

What car are you trying to remove CSP from? A lot of mods are wholly dependant on CSP, from physics as well as lights and all other kinds of things.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back