Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,090 comments
I sure hope that 964 at least ripped the base physics from my Singer. The rear would need to be redone to be fully proper but otherwise the front geometry and all of the parameters like motion ratios etc. should be usable.

No reply yet, but I assume there is no harm in sharing only the LOD B C and D KN5 files. (You still need to download the mod first) If this goes against any rules of sharing alter mods of other people work then the moderator can remove my post or if the mod creator request a removal I'll delete immediately.

That said here is a list of car's LOD I have improved during my lockdown freetime. Enjoy!

Those lod's are even less than the three originals, two by half. When you were trying to get more frames thats gonna do it below :D
Last lod, a painted egg shell with a radiator (you forgot to take it out! :lol:) 👍👍 Nice work.

l511.png

Interesting problem here with Imola.

Has anyone ever had a track turn completely grey on them? Like the life of the place just got sucked out of it? That happened at Imola for me. Everything is fine except for the ground/plant life, it's all been turned grey for some reason. Reloading and trying again has no effect.

Here's what it looks like during gameplay. No filters or any trickery of any kind that I've used. Looks like something out of a crappy internet creepypasta from a decade ago.

EDIT: Nevermind, I disabled seasonal adjustments and it's back to normal now. If this is Sol's idea of a winter track, that's kinda alarming.

Screenshot_pagani_huayra_imola_29-10-120-1-12-11.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting problem here with Imola.

Has anyone ever had a track turn completely grey on them? Like the life of the place just got sucked out of it? That happened at Imola for me. Everything is fine except for the ground/plant life, it's all been turned grey for some reason. Reloading and trying again has no effect.

Here's what it looks like during gameplay. No filters or any trickery of any kind that I've used. Looks like something out of a crappy internet creepypasta from a decade ago.

EDIT: Nevermind, I disabled seasonal adjustments and it's back to normal now. If this is Sol's idea of a winter track, that's kinda alarming.

View attachment 974917

Yeah the issue with this is that WeatherFX (not Sol directly) doesn't allow for the dynamic replacement of textures in-game, at best you could maybe bind a bunch of transparent tree meshes to a seasonal condition or something so that foliage dies as the season progresses but that's a PITA.
Just use this guy's skins, they're pretty alright.
https://www.racedepartment.com/members/deem.202634/#resources

RSS Formula 90 (ferrari 641) vs ASR's 641, which one you'd pick and why
From what I've seen ASR mods aren't really all that great, I'd stick to RSS for the guarantee of quality but I heard that due to the usage of the fur shader on some of their Formula 90 cars performance drops are noticeable. Like, absurdly noticeable, like 30fps off 120 noticeable.

From what I've seen ASR mods aren't really all that great, I'd stick to RSS for the guarantee of quality but I heard that due to the usage of the fur shader on some of their Formula 90 cars performance drops are noticeable. Like, absurdly noticeable, like 30fps off 120 noticeable.
moreover, the asr physics are a copypaste like some sort of league-ready thing

Sol 2.0 beta 14 https://www.mediafire.com/file/m6uzo6lln9tgkof/Sol_2.0_Beta_14.7z/file
- gfx: fixed reflections strength in night times

- sky/clouds, "3d" - CumulusMediocris: adjusted 3d generation parameter to avoid visible render matrix
- sky/clouds, "3d" - CumulusMediocris: little tweaks to waterfilled look
- sky/clouds, "3d" - CumulusMediocris: little changes to lighting, added distance dependent sunlight to basecolor

- sky/dome, updated sky preset 9, recommended use with PPoff

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- filter: added emissives brightness control if "global_CSP_lights_controlled_by_sol = true"
# emissives can be much brighter now
# maximum brightness controllable with "global_CSP_emissives_night_maximum" in sol_config (Page 5)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- solar: adjusted stars and moon brightness

- fog: adjusted negative fog color, to prevent illumination of the distant map by the moonlight

- PPoff: fixed loading of custom config if PostProcessing is deactivated
- PPoff: added gamma control to sky shader, to prevent clipping of colors
# sky has now nearly the look of a PostProcessing sky
- PPoff: added dynamic control of ambient and sun light
# much better look with cloud shadows
# better overall look
- PPoff: added control of night light pollution to ppoff__brightness
- PPoff: added control of CSP lights and emissives to ppoff__brightness
- PPoff: fixed black CumulusMediocris clouds with night light pollution

- sol_config: added a parameter "global_CSP_emissives_night_maximum",
# Page 5, CSP Lights
# Its sets the maximum brightness of CSP lights emissives in nighttimes
# default value is 3, to match "base" implementation

- sol_config: added a parameter "clouds__manual_random_seed",
# Page 6, CLOUDS RANDOMIZATION
# If clouds__randomize_with_reset=false, you can use this as presets of different fixed cloud positions.

- sol_config: adjusted night presets

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone knows where are mapped extra sounds like Raindrops and Wipers?

While what about Thunderstorm? I know they are extra sounds there's a slider for them in CM or not?

Last edited:
moreover, the asr physics are a copypaste like some sort of league-ready thing
Yeah they're definitely more fantastical but I was hesitant to say anything negative on here in case people would want to derail, but ASR mods just outright suck if you actually like cars

Yeah they're definitely more fantastical but I was hesitant to say anything negative on here in case people would want to derail, but ASR mods just outright suck if you actually like cars

Many people here have said ASR cars are bad without derailing the whole thread. It's a matter of how you say it.

I don't think ASR's cars are that bad. I don't know if updates have messed their physics from what they were earlier (haven't installed updated versions after last winter or so). They leave much room for improvements, I agree, but I appreciate ASR's effort to bring all those (IMO) golden age F1s to AC.

I sure hope that 964 at least ripped the base physics from my Singer. The rear would need to be redone to be fully proper but otherwise the front geometry and all of the parameters like motion ratios etc. should be usable.

?? , I started from 0 for physics to be closer to reality and it is very well as its and appreciated by virtually all ....

The Porsche Singer (is a street car) are recent cars with an old bodywork so absolutely nothing to see

Thanks

Last edited:
I need your help with two things: 1st: who knows how to make the layout of a circuit on AC? Let me explain: I found the most recent version of Indianapolis, except that it is configured only for the ring. it is possible to go to the infield, and I would like to configure a Grand Prix Indianapolis track configuration (Track used by the indycar and this year for the Indianapolis 8h in gt3 and gt4) 2nd: Is it possible to extract the official ACC liveries? If so, comment on?

It was update 6 days ago, it isnt new update, and you can update it in the content manager is the most easiest way to do.
If you download the version that @Paulo Ribeiro posted, you'll see that the version changed from 0.7 to 0.72.
I haven't compared yet, but something must have changed.
And updating in CM is (imo) a pita.

Edit: at first (quick) glance I don't see any changes (bar changing the version number), but I need to look closer I guess...

Last edited:
good mornig, i have a little question from noob, i applied the grass fx and it shows on the path, but since it is a mountain path i would like a bigger texture, i saw highlands and there it is very beautiful, how can i replace the textures?
Screenshot_1.jpg

good mornig, i have a little question from noob, i applied the grass fx and it shows on the path, but since it is a mountain path i would like a bigger texture, i saw highlands and there it is very beautiful, how can i replace the textures?View attachment 974933

You can add line SHAPE_SIZE=1 in the config and make the grass taller by increasing the value. If that's what you meant.

Is that the BathurstDG (Drift Gear)?
If so, I can update the link (I think I fixed that)

Bathurst DG???

This is the RT Bathurst, apologies if i have tagged the wrong person but yea theres a hole here that wouldnt trouble normal vehicles except in this case

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back