Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,807 comments
is it the one that I thought it would be?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers::cheers::cheers:
certainly still a copy of another game and in addition it is paying LOL

ac.JPG

Last edited:
Do it on the server. It’s great fun. The shadows on the server make it daunting to drive.

Oh, I couldn't do it if anybody was watching. That's why I'm a development driver, not a real racer.

Edit: Here's the setup I used (change .txt to .ini). I'd like to see other setups to compare. Thanks.

Attachments

• pt_autosave_01_02_522.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello guys.. the new Bugatti Bolide on AC? What?? :confused::eek: Where is possible to download this monster? I'm a Bugatti fan!!! Thank you!!

^Sees F1&Supercars Challenge video

The big annoying problem is, they are all private, as if this user is taunting us.

Last edited:
being big fan of Australian motorsport...
WIP ...my fav V8 supercar car - Ford AU XR8. Is not it looks just beautiful?

quality of 3d model is far from perfect. Interior is 3.5 of 5. But you get used to it. Driving is joy.
YeRa_3Esv1U.jpg

BeET5K6h-sk.jpg
4C3Rkx2HiKM.jpg

accomponied by Holden Commodore VX from same year.
IT6AIT7Dv3k.jpg
6dop5FHqfgo.jpg
F-lxpY0IhqM.jpg
DZhB2x0-lC0.jpg

Almost done. Touring cars WTCC is next after this to release.
I have some internet issues right now. So can not upload file.
Thinking about opening Panteon.

quality of 3d model is far from perfect. Interior is 3.5 of 5. But you get used to it. Driving is joy.
YeRa_3Esv1U.jpg

BeET5K6h-sk.jpg
4C3Rkx2HiKM.jpg

accomponied by Holden Commodore VX from same year.
IT6AIT7Dv3k.jpg
6dop5FHqfgo.jpg
F-lxpY0IhqM.jpg
DZhB2x0-lC0.jpg

Holy ****, yet another obscure car from Gran Turismo! Would love to drive it soon!

soon on the GT Supreme website ? is it for the V8 2000s ?

Last edited:
you can put the link back

Here it is - the entirety of the 1971, 1975, 1976, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2006, 2008 and 2010 F1 seasons: https://mega.nz/folder/KUlmXAgB#c6eISbUyAXRl_KmCkIitmw

Have any other full grids for other seasons that you'd like the community to have as well? Maybe you have the full grids from some of Schumacher's most dominant years in red, or some classic F1 from the 50's and 60's, you could even have the full grids from the start of the ground effect era. Whatever it is, please feel free to let me know, but I'll need a link to them so I can locate them and add them to the folder.

Cheers,
RenaultDJRTP
you can put the link back

Ak ok sorry

guys to have the rain with all the effects in order what should I install.
I already have Sol installed

there is the mod f1 season 2006 apart from the ACFL

6uzk.png

Hi @shi - it is really positive and good vibes to see you getting involved with community mod-improvements... This track would surely improve 10-fold if the bumps were smoothed out for Indycar racing (at least to a lesser degree of jolting on the steering wheel)...

As mentioned by @KevinK2 in an earlier post, the track is great once you know where the bumps are (throttle-modulation etc..) and can compensate for them...

As if track-joints have been aligned or meshed incorrectly, causing havoc with AI drivers (mod dependant), veering off to the wall or otherwise...

Track-bump locations
View attachment 975698

There are also other little gremlins, like the sticky wall scenario already mentioned, and a material i.n.o. 'LINE01' which has been intentionally hidden ingame via ext_config...

Hovering-mesh (visually-ingame)
View attachment 975697

Whatever improvements you are able to muster over the existing version would be greatly appreciated... 👍

Your pit-fix to the Newcastle track is also appreciated... 👍
Will now be able to continue other works-in-progress for this track as well...

Let the GTP community collaboration continue...

:gtpflag:

Thank-you to all involved!
Hi, @racealot

I would be happy if my activity made the community positive

I have newly converted St. Petersburg from rfactor2.
The mesh on the road was finer, but the bumps were unchanged. I watched the video below to fix the road surface and make it unrendered. It worked! I will adjust it and post it at a later date.
The problem with line01 has not been resolved yet.

2020-12-02 225921.png
Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_st_petersburg_2003_2-11-120-23-6-37.jpg

I'm glad I came to this community!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
shi
Hi, @racealot

I wish I had a good atmosphere in my activities.

The mesh on the road was finer, but the bumps were unchanged. I watched the video below to fix the road surface and make it unrendered. It worked! I will adjust it and post it at a later date.

View attachment 975789
View attachment 975787

And I'm glad to finally see someone giving love to this track!!! Is there any chance you add some buildings to the track? Maybe update it to 2020 standards? That would be awesome ! If so, take as much time as you need!

Hi a little bit of a question here, from a track Modder to potential car modders...

I have a rip from Batman Arkham Knight - of the Tumbler.

tracking it down was a pain in the buttocks, the only version I could find was ported to work in a game called 'MikuMikuDance' and was a PMX file.

I converted it back to FBX, and the model still has all of it's textures, and looks rigged for animation in blender already.

upload_2020-12-2_14-28-7.png

upload_2020-12-2_14-29-12.png

If I was looking for somebody to finish this project, and get the tumbler as a derivable vehicle in AC, who would you recommend for commission work?

upload_2020-12-2_14-31-28.png

All the bits seemed to be chopped up as needed, but I have no idea the scale of the job. So any from anybody who would like to tackle the project would be super helpful. Like I say i'm happy to pay for the work. Thanks!

Here are the project files if anybody wants a poke around.

And I'm glad to finally see someone giving love to this track!!! Is there any chance you add some buildings to the track? Maybe update it to 2020 standards? That would be awesome ! If so, take as much time as you need!
Unfortunately, I don't have that skill yet. But, I'm going to make a Billboards skin.

I tried Deplinsky WTCR and it's good but the physics and wheel feel are better from here https://tpongracz.com/product-category/ac/

Think it uses the same models but after 100's of hours of racing with them, it's the best version IMO but you have to pay for them - but worth it tbh (IMO).

If you don't mind having exactly the same physics and the same sounds on all cars, go for T78's pay mod.

I can't tell you how close to reality Deplinsky's physics are but, at least, each car have its own "identity".

Side note:
Before thinking one mod is better than the other, take the time to adjust the FFB.
The strongest is not always the best...

Last edited:
OK... so something like this then..?

9UX20bD.png

4oJXU5O.png
GwAa0TA.png
xOWyhgn.png
PUJdakd.png
SnErw5M.png
g6o1Ahn.png

Cheers,

soulkobk
soulkobk: What I have to say to you is that these are perfect! WOW WOW WOW !
These capture the flavor of Italian racing competition for this car. WOW, thank you very much. Please put them out and we can add them to RMi_wood's final version when he puts it out. Truly...thank you very much ! By the way...we also want to credit and thank ParanoidDoge for his work on these that is upcoming. We equally appreciate his wonderful work. This is NOT a competition of creators ! This shows how we are all putting in different versions that are ALL loved by us. True thanks to you both for putting all your wonderful work out !

Last edited:
shi
Hi, @racealot

I would be happy if my activity made the community positive

View attachment 975789
View attachment 975787

Serious!!! What a treat @shi, thank you!

That track surface from the conversion-process looks awesome... Keep at it, as it will be worth the time and effort invested in it...

Yeah, didn't come across that LINE01 on the 1-pit track released back in Aug20, but may have appeared when updated to 20-pits, totally unsure of course...

Almost ready to upload the WIP-update of the existing track to RD...

Look forward to your updates 👍

If you don't mind having exactly the same physics and the same sounds on all cars, go for T78's pay mod.

I can't tell you how close to reality Deplinsky's physics are but, at least, each car have its own "identity".

Side note:
Before thinking one mod is better than the other, take the time to adjust the FFB.
^^ I fully agree. I have both versions but keep the maki/delpinsky installed because of this.

Morning/Evening All,
Here's a WIP update for the St.Petersburg (Florida USA) circuit...

New Features & modifications to:
- Track Lights
- Rain FX ready
- Grass FX ready
- Replay Cameras (x2 new close-up, and modified existing)
- Tarmac skin-fixes to the main-straight surface

*** CSP v1.67-preview1 (patron version) ***

Here's doozy of a question for anyone that may know...

When updating the replay cameras, noticed that when driving the same car with RAIN FX settings, with say 12 cars on race/trackday/weekend mode, the AI car wipers were not working (not that the AI needs them, or headlights for that matter) ingame or in replays???

Had a quick look at CM settings for a tweak solution and couldn't find anything related... Example, like the setting 'force AI headlights' and the like...

upload_2020-12-3_3-34-3.png

Any insights on this issue - just let me know, thanks all...

Last edited:

Side note:

I spend my life adjusting FFB. :D

Yep, Deplinsky's are good, but after spending hundreds of hours racing both packs (touring is my first love) IMO Tommy's pack just feels a tad more alive whilst having "more" of their own identity IMO. The difference is subtle, but there is a clear difference in the physics and handling of both packs worth paying money for - even though the graphics if you will, share the same sources. I think the latter is right...

And if you race in Triple Screens you can get all of the mirrors in Tommy's pack to be of use, whereas with Deplinsky's I had to drop a couple of the cars from the line up - but this sometimes applies to the odd Kunos cars which have gigantic windscreen mirrors in Triples. Don't get me wrong Deplinsky's pack is good, I just prefer Tommy's.

Last edited:
I spend my life adjusting FFB. :D

Yep, Deplinsky's are good, but after spending hundreds of hours racing both packs (touring is my first love) IMO Tommy's pack just feels a tad more alive whilst having "more" of their own identity IMO. The difference is subtle, but there is a clear difference in the physics and handling of both packs worth paying money for - even though the graphics if you will, share the same sources. I think the latter is right...

And if you race in Triple Screens you can get all of the mirrors in Tommy's pack to be of use, whereas with Deplinsky's I had to drop a couple of the cars from the line up - but this sometimes applies to the odd Kunos cars which have gigantic windscreen mirrors in Triples. Don't get me wrong Deplinsky's pack is good, I just prefer Tommy's.
I'm on triples also and to check I just tried all cars from Delpinsky's wtcr mod, thinking that a newer CSP might have caused errors.
But no, ALL mirrors are perfectly OK here.

However, I seem to have lost readout of the motec display in the Golf ... I'm sure they worked last time I used the car... :confused:

Edit: not sure what is happening. The car uses ttcup and ttcup_big as fonts and they both are present in my fonts folder... !?
I even reinstalled the car from a fresh DL...
Maybe @delpinsky can shed some light ;)

Last edited:
Don´t do any more advertising for this crap please. Anyone who wants to drive this and wants to support these scammers already has it on the HDD.

no one has to buy, people are of legal age. I'm just answering a question asked here I didn't give any link ... anyway everyone knows very well that they are thieves ....

Last edited:
I'm on triples also and to check I just tried all cars from Delpinsky's wtcr mod, thinking that a newer CSP might have caused errors.
But no, ALL mirrors are perfectly OK here.

However, I seem to have lost readout of the motec display in the Golf ... I'm sure they worked last time I used the car... :confused:

Edit: not sure what is happening. The car uses ttcup and ttcup_big as fonts and they both are present in my fonts folder... !?
I even reinstalled the car from a fresh DL...
Maybe @delpinsky can shed some light ;)

I used to race them with 1.27 preview, and only of late have I just upgraded to 1.46 CSP so it could be that I suppose. Dunno. Do you ever have over size windscreen mirrors with Kunos cars racing with Triples?

Last edited:
I used to race them with 1.27 preview, and only of late have I just upgraded to 1.46 CSP so it could be that I suppose. Dunno. Do you ever have over size windscreen mirrors with Kunos cars racing with Triples?
Nope, not that I can remember. I had this issue with some mod cars a long time age though.
Are you using BLMcar app ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back