Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,800 comments
could someone please remind me of the lines you can put in ext_config.ini to override other configs? @RMi_wood posted it but I can't find it in the flurry of posts and don't know what to search for. Thanks!

could someone please remind me of the lines you can put in ext_config.ini to override other configs? @RMi_wood posted it but I can't find it in the flurry of posts and don't know what to search for. Thanks!
You mean this here:
Code:
[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 0  ; set to 1 to ignore other configs that may be available in other places
But be aware, you possibly disable getting updated and fixed configs in the future.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 95
Pescarolo Sport overhaul ver. 0.22
__custom_showroom_1609239381.jpg

*Models provided by NielB1971 ( Pescarolo 01 and 01 evo ), and ACT80's ( Morgan LM P2 ).*

https://mega.nz/file/DGIClJjC#mlLOeS88PPOxBmlECJNbu8qF3PMxjUAP5rrqQ_ZF6YQ

Now its 3 chasis types with individual aero and suspension; 5 different engines with available skins allocated to correct engine/chasis configuration, which gives 8 cars total. Engine sound samples selection based on various Youtube videos. Specifications of each car and engine done according to the data from: https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/3229/Pescarolo-01-LMP2-Judd.html ( link serves as example ).

Feedback always appreciated. I might have overlooked something, let me know if there are issues.

Pescarolo Sport overhaul ver. 0.22
View attachment 981429

*Models provided by NielB1971 ( Pescarolo 01 and 01 evo ), and ACT80's ( Morgan LM P2 ).*

https://mega.nz/file/DGIClJjC#mlLOeS88PPOxBmlECJNbu8qF3PMxjUAP5rrqQ_ZF6YQ

Now its 3 chasis types with individual aero and suspension; 5 different engines with available skins allocated to correct engine/chasis configuration, which gives 8 cars total. Engine sound samples selection based on various Youtube videos. Specifications of each car and engine done according to the data from: https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/3229/Pescarolo-01-LMP2-Judd.html ( link serves as example ).

Feedback always appreciated. I might have overlooked something, let me know if there are issues.

Dang mah dude you gave this one hell of an overhaul. Amazing job man.

yeah, their Toyota TS050 is pretty useless for me, as on the controller I'm not shifting manually and the upshift revs is 7650 but the limiter is at 7100, and I can change nothing...

Please try this one. It is edited by me based on the Rollovers model. It is BOP'ed to match the ACFK LMP1 and ai and auto shifter are working correctly

rollovers_ts050.7z - 42.5 MB

Have fun

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Following this thread for a while now and wow, am I impressed! AC still getting better, all because of you guys! Massive thank you to all modders out there!
Anyway, when trying out the new Bentley GT3, I noticed something weird on its reflections. It is almost blinding and the same is the case when driving behind it. Does anyone have a clue what the (settings) issue could be? I am using Sol 2.01 and CSP 0.1.68. Filter is default _Sol filter but happens with other PPs too.
Seems to be only happening on this one. Other cars look fine in similar conditions.

upload_2020-12-29_13-32-24.png

Last edited:
Something I must be doin' wrong.
I use CSP 1.69+SOL 2.1 and Rain FX.
Looks stunning but I have a problem with the wiper.
It is moving but doesn't wipe off rain.

What can be wrong?

Akina Lake conversion to Assetto Corsa from Initial D the game.

It's 100% playable in single mode or with frinds. But not with AI (yet).
It's winter mode track. Road surface is a bit slippery, like real winter time cold asphalt. ^_^
* Track has 1 replay camera.
* Some night lights..unfinished.

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

looks great!!

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm using WinZip. But MS defender blocks the DL at 86% and then removes it. So I can't even try.
It did however allow me to DL stuff with .exe files before (some car that needed a strange install iirc).

Did you try a diff browser? Edge if you usually use Chrome, and v.v. Sometimes works for me.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back