Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
I only know of the simtraxx version.

as far as what games had it, off the top of my head:

Dirt (1) original
Dirt Rally
Sensation Leob Rally
I think at least one of the Grand Turismos had it, but shocking I have not folly that title.
I may have already considered on of the DiRT versions, mby i will look at SLR and those again

there is also:
PikesPeakHC from rF2

Pleasure is mine. Really glad I can make any input to the community. Cheers(^^

View attachment 982621
I had many problems with the suspension in this one... still learning how to make it work properly. I will try fixing this and update the link along with pescarolos lights rework soon. If I would fail at this, This guy, Fullnoise makes spot on lmp suspension solutions.

I will update the link soon. Thank You, I have been trying what this variable does and forgot to set it back.

edit: https://mega.nz/file/qOIHxQgI#L9kGApYWUx6QHU2fwajKj323lBhlFccK06jCxVNFR0w

Try them now.

You're welcome and have you tried on fixing the gearing? I don't know what area it is that has this but then again this is originally an RTM mod so it would be trash of course but I'm still unsure what's causing the bad gearing on these Aston martins.
In short: it doesn't hit top speed.

Interlagos - Autódromo José Carlos Pace

View attachment 982144

Autódromo José Carlos Pace (Interlagos) - Version 1.0

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

- AI lines by @KevinK2
- Cams by @DaBaeda
- Trees and RainFX by @TheRealCeeBee
- Starting boxes / pits / sectors by @slider666, @norms

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/syudlm8tpnibhop/vhe_interlagos_1.0.rar/file
I've made 1990 F1 season broadcast TV cameras for vhe_Interlagos: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...dcast-tv-1990-season-f1-replay-cameras.38499/

Last edited:
I've made 1990 F1 season broadcast TV cameras for vhe_Interlagos: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...dcast-tv-1990-season-f1-replay-cameras.38499/

previews are to come.

I think that VheEth's Interlagos could be altogether transformed into early 90s Interlagos. Not exactly, but at least a good lookalike. It would only need new billboards, some objects demolished and some surfaces/materials altered. It would serve better than the 90s Interlagos made from acu's Interlagos (way too much modern stuff there, altough it's much better than nothing). I've been messing around with the track just for my own fun, but project like that is still way out of my league.

But anyway, here's maybe an idea for someone, if it would be OK with the honored master-converter VheEth...

I think that VheEth's Interlagos could be altogether transformed into early 90s Interlagos. Not exactly, but at least a good lookalike. It would only need new billboards, some objects demolished and some surfaces/materials altered. It would serve better than the 90s Interlagos made from acu's Interlagos (way too much modern stuff there, altough it's much better than nothing). I've been messing around with the track just for my own fun, but project like that is still way out of my league.

But anyway, here's maybe an idea for someone, if it would be OK with the honored master-converter VheEth...
I've been thinking exactly the same things. VheEth's Interlagos is real close to a proper early 1990s Interlagos, just the relatively small things to be changed, as you mention.

Last edited:
some Arctic truck Hilux
1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
I have laid the track down for the short variant but I haven't yet made the UI files for it and no AI for it exists at the moment. It will eventually. I don't usually let these out into the wild before they are done, but I made an exception this time I was looking for feedback. I'm also adding 2 kart tracks that are also at the facility, and a historic surroundings version of the donnybrooke layout.

Here's a smoothed out one. I left some bumps in because this place isn't smooth in real life, but the bumps that can launch cars into orbit should be taken care of. This also includes the AI (i didn't include the hints since after some testing it looks like getting rid of that bump fixed it) and cams provided by @mrtomcat66 and @DaBaeda. Thanks again!

https://sharemods.com/z90fq67xwy2h/gb_brainerd.7z.html

Unless anyone has any serious feedback on the road, the driving experience won't change much from here on out aside from the curbs not existing yet. The surroundings will definitely change a ton.

I tried this last night before you smoothed the bumps out and it's a great layout and looks good to me. Yeah I flew a 1000mtrs when I hit the start/finish bump @ 200mph but it sounds like this has been sorted so nice one. :cheers:

Did anyone hear something about the DTM Aston Martin, that was supposed to be released after Christmas? It's way after Christmas now and nothing happened...

Been checking my 'keeping track of USA circuits AC' doc, and I was wondering if anyone had anything for:
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, either Dakota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Mississippi, Maryland, Rhode Island, Vermont or Maine

Well i love to play with these in AC but idk about it's tyre performance even boosts (we can try use DRS as Aero Mode on selected cars XD)
I think he is talking about the tracks, which I think would be fun. I think when you use a modern F1 car on tracks like these, it wont be much different to Cyber formula cars (DRS and ERS)

Pukekohe rf2 conversion . 28 grid slots . 2 layouts , with and without chicane
had a go at sum night lighting but its a bit ... yeh...
and sum reason the digital flags stayed on during the race.
other than that its a box of birds. :)
checked around at other versions and named it appropriately , hopefully no conflicts .

https://mega.nz/file/jZ002BaD#fXWPNHDtynrRv-R-Z0LkXrbt6anieA3pIO36aillfGE

I'm not just getting the digital flags staying on during races (isn't that normal anyway?), I'm getting them a dazzling white instead of the normal green.
Nobody else is getting this? I haven't seen it reported before.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_boxster_pfaff1_pukekohe_park_4-1-121-14-40-7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not just getting the digital flags staying on during races (isn't that normal anyway?), I'm getting them a dazzling white instead of the normal green.

View attachment 982662

Tested only one time on trackday and this white light was on during a yellow flag. Isn't it the same case ?

edit : using regular CSP 1.69

Last edited:
Well its been ported (as I mentioned earlier) but I can't find one.
it is a shame I cant find the Suzuki I converted to GTR2 (from DiRT?) I cant recall. I did the Rod Millen Toyota too.

There was an rF mod too. Suzuki Escudo Hillclimb
likely the base for =

GTR2 version:
https://esport-racing.de/suzuki-escudo/
I just looked at the one in DiRt3, its been converted some time ago as mentioned.
Both of these are converted, on that VK page.

https://sharemods.com/2zvix8zx48ee/rw_suzukiescudo_pikespeak.rar.html

Maybe you can rip this scene..
http://www.ghostspeed.net/rfscenes/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&Itemid=140&func=detail&id=21

I would need to reinstall SLR and dont know if I can pull meshes

Last edited:
Tested only one time on trackday and this white light was on during a yellow flag. Isn't it the same case ?

edit : using regular CSP 1.69
They're dazzling white all the time (as soon as the race starts) for me using 0.1.69 preview 1 (RainFX build)

Been checking my 'keeping track of USA circuits AC' doc, and I was wondering if anyone had anything for:
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, either Dakota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Mississippi, Maryland, Rhode Island, Vermont or Maine

Sounds like an interesting idea to have one or two tracks for each US state. I know there is an Iowa Oval track on a facebook page. Rest of the states may have Real live small type oval racetracks. I dont think any of them have Real Road tracks. Road tracks for states mentioned would have to be fictional type tracks, either GP type or city tracks. Whether anybody has the time to make some more US tracks in the future, we shall see. I do not create tracks from scratch, just make some small modifications to existing tracks from time to time.

I have collected allot of US tracks that have been made in the past and several people here have been making some improvements on them or new tracks from time to time.

Sounds like an interesting idea to have one or two tracks for each US state. I know there is an Iowa Oval track on a facebook page. Rest of the states may have Real live small type oval racetracks. I dont think any of them have Real Road tracks. Road tracks for states mentioned would have to be fictional type tracks, either GP type or city tracks. Whether anybody has the time to make some more US tracks in the future, we shall see. I do not create tracks from scratch, just make some small modifications to existing tracks from time to time.

I have collected allot of US tracks that have been made in the past and several people here have been making some improvements on them or new tracks from time to time.
Yeah, even if people made up circuits for any of them I'd love it.

View attachment 982662

To have them turned to green again, use the config attached. I edited the values in there from white to green. Also removed the track exposure for SOL.

upload_2021-1-4_16-46-17.png

One important issue to the creator: the car starts in the middle of the track when starting a hotlap session instead from the hotlap starting point, so which setting needs to be altered here and where?

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 50
Hi all........i've been searching for a number of tracks and came across links for a few of them posted by various people but the links are all dead?. Shanghai NFS and tokyo NFS long/short are the ones i'm after, could i ask if someone has links for them if possible please?
Thanks in advance

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back