Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
Yes it stutters like hell. All other tracks are fine, just compared them. Maybe some setting I have which you haven´t. Usually I run 60 FPS locked without any issues.
Tested this track also. Looks stunning and the elevation is great. Initially I also had stuttering but (in mycase) it appeared that I still had a weather plan active. After disabling this and only cloudy weather it is ok BUT :) In comparison with other tracks this has in general a low framerate. Average 50-60 with 6AI (RSS cars). Exact same settings only other track (Nords) gave me 120FPS. Maybe as intended because of dense area with a lot of objects?

you people are funny... virus in a mod, lol
are you serious? why do you people keep on about these FALSE POSITIVE warnings?

Question me this, HOW exactly are you supposed to get "infected" from a .dds, .png, .json ?

(there is a way, but then EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET would be vulnerable to what would be the most epic global 0day ever,
unless AC suffered from a particular vulnerability in the pre-processors and library files... which is highly unlikely unless, see above)

Last edited:
ISTANBUL PARK INTERMEDIATE (SHORT) LAYOUT BETA

istanbul_park___40_intermediate_layout-BETA__41_.rar - 43.0 MB

Enver has stuck on some point but maybe you guys can fix it. It has some missing data or AI stuff that I don't know much but he can tested it but when I tried it gives that error.

Hop and there we go from Tokyo to Istanbul.

Any specifics I can test? Just tried a quick three lap race with AI and it works perfect!! A colorful track and also nice elevation. Wide views.

Is it ok to say that the far distance mountains look a bit 'cardboard'? In general for some reason the real photo realistic vibe/environment is missing (pls see it as constructive feedback).
You really have to push the car (Ferrari 458) in the corners and the wheel response feels great. Track dynamics are fun! Enver did a very good job!

you people are funny... virus in a mod, lol
are you serious? why do you people keep on about these FALSE POSITIVE warnings?

Question me this, HOW exactly are you supposed to get "infected" from a .dds, .png, .json ?

(there is a way, but then EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET would be vulnerable to what would be the most epic global 0day ever,
unless AC suffered from a particular vulnerability in the pre-processors and library files... which is highly unlikely unless, see above)
Can you do me a quick favour and see if you get any warnings with my original MediaFire link? Only Fall Guy has reported any issue so it'd be interesting if you get a F/P as well.

Worked like a charm. No warning this time.
Mind going back and editing your original post to clarify that it was a false-positive?

Last edited:
upload_2021-1-16_16-49-6.png

Might aswell make a grid preset for DPi Only :lol:

Any specifics I can test? Just tried a quick three lap race with AI and it works perfect!! A colorful track and also nice elevation. Wide views.

Is it ok to say that the far distance mountains look a bit 'cardboard'? In general for some reason the real photo realistic vibe/environment is missing (pls see it as constructive feedback).
You really have to push the car (Ferrari 458) in the corners and the wheel response feels great. Track dynamics are fun! Enver did a very good job!

About that cardboard feel, I can't say you're wrong but this kid is very young for this but he did a splendid job IMO. But I let him know that, maybe he can figure something out about that.

BTW why I can't open it? I don't get it man... It gives on loading "3.kn5" about "physics.dds" "tx_diffuse" thing coming up repeatedly and "Marc_shirt", "marc_shoes" stuff (who's the marc man?!) even deleted the cameras.ini file. Hotlap, Practice, Race mode... all the same error.

Needed to test & fix (if I can I'll do what I can but):
- Map
- AI
- Cameras
- Track Lines
- Objects

Last edited:
Can you do me a quick favour and see if you get any warnings with my original MediaFire link? Only Fall Guy has reported any issue so it'd be interesting if you get a F/P as well.

Mind going back and editing your original post to clarify that it was a false-positive?

Done.

[QUOTE = "alperen141, publicación: 13329872, miembro: 315288"] TX_diffuse las cosas dan errores y un error inesperado y luego el juego falla ... aún [/ QUOTE]
I had that problem and it was fixed by deleting cameras.ini

[QUOTE = "alperen141, publicación: 13329872, miembro: 315288"] TX_diffuse las cosas dan errores y un error inesperado y luego el juego falla ... aún [/ QUOTE]
I had that problem and it was fixed by deleting cameras.ini
i deleted it but same... then i tried to disable 3.kn5 on models_2.ini... it opens but not the correct layout. It's about Marc i guess.. every folder named Marc gave the error on loading

BTW @Ema & @DaBaeda & @Masscot Thank you guys, I added you guys to the credits as well.

Last edited:
Worked like a charm. No warning this time.

Did you definitely test the short ribbon, and not the full circuit? Apart from all the error messages during loading the track is blocked by an armco for me where it forks off onto the short track.

Screenshot_vauxhall_vx220_1_1_vxr_s2_istanbul_park_16-1-121-17-8-29.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did you definitely test the short ribbon, and not the full circuit? Apart from all the error messages during loading the track is blocked by an armco for me where it forks off onto the short track.

View attachment 985207
I very quick tested the attached track. If it has multiple lay outs I have to check which one was default selected? Will test tomorrow. Now downstairs behind my laptop. Zero errors when starting and haven't seen any armco on track. Could be my eyes/driving style ;)

@alperen141 : Yep he did indeed a very good job!! Always the 'risk' if you give feedback with some room for improvement.

Last edited:
I very quick tested the attached track. If it has multiple lay outs I have to check which one was default selected? Will test tomorrow. Now downstairs behind my laptop. Zero errors when starting and haven't seen any armco on track. Could be my eyes/driving style ;)

@alperen141 : Yep he did indeed a very good job!! Always the 'risk' if you give feedback with some room for improvement.
I think you probably tested the full layout then. I can't drive the short layout as the track is blocked by an armco, not sure how everyone else is geting on.
Please note that this track is an old ACU conversion of a Codemasters track with new tweaks/improvements done by several parties over the past few months. It's not a new track, and not scratch-built.
Activating the included grass skin makes the areas around the track look a LOT less cartoony. It's a shame this isn't the default grass tbh.

no no i see... it's because of the wrong models.ini file... i'm putting together another batch of it. posting in an hour...
Just wondering, did your friend actually test it before giving it to you to share?

Last edited:
Broadcast TV 1990s F1 replay cameras for the Monaco_2019 track.

I had to improvise where the 1990s track differed from the modern version(sector 3), but I think it still worked out okay.
These cameras should also work with other versions of this 2015-2019 Monaco track layout, as it looks to be the same base model, but I can’t confirm that.

Included with the camera set, is a lighting.ini file(for the correct location of the sun, if you don't use SOL, etc), which adds much more to the ambience, with its correct shadow directions, and a beta version of a 1990s trackside sponsors pack.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monaco_2019-broadcast-tv-1990s-f1-replay-cameras.38888/

Unpack the files into:
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\monaco_2019\data\folder.

Rename or backup existing extra files before use.

Last edited:
I think you probably tested the full layout then. I can't drive the short layout as the track is blocked by an armco, not sure how everyone else is geting on.
Please note that this track is an old ACU conversion of a Codemasters track with new tweaks/improvements done by several parties over the past few months. It's not a new track, and not scratch-built.
Activating the included grass skin makes the areas around the track look a LOT less cartoony. It's a shame this isn't the default grass tbh.

Just wondering, did your friend actually test it before giving it to you to share?
yes, here's images he sent me

Still, the track (intermediate) crashes during loading, even with the models.ini provided.
View attachment 985217
that's the error i get... when you disable 3.kn5 in models_2.ini it loads but then there's walls on the spot that shouldn't be

Edit: I'm talking with Enver atm... he's looking to it.. if he can solve he'll send me the files so i can repack it.

Last edited:
New AI for URD´s Twin Ring Motegi Ovals by Rainmaker
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f3wqn0y6amks51e/New_AI_for_URD%C2%B4s_Twin_Ring_Motegi_Ovals_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
Had much fun driving the VRC CARTs with these lines.

Improvement for Hockenheim by VheEth https://www.mediafire.com/file/oc2d9q24w2mg39m/New_AI_for_VheEth%C2%B4s_Hockenheimring_GP_v2.0_by_Rainmaker.7z/file
I can´t fix the pit issue. The cars have to be parallel to the pit lane not in the style they are.
Guys, please share the link for Hockenheim 2.0 from VHE. I thought the latest version is 1.1

that's the error i get... when you disable 3.kn5 in models_2.ini it loads but then there's walls on the spot that shouldn't be

Edit: I'm talking with Enver atm... he's looking to it.. if he can solve he'll send me the files so i can repack it.

He must also edit "istanbul_park.kn5" and seperate the fences. At the moment there're still the fences of the GP layout and you can't drive the Intermediate layout. And the new layout also needs a new AI line and cameras.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back