Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,815 comments
I'm a bit confused with the #11 Bentley. Wikipedia lists it nowhere (but has a 2 Seas McLaren listed as #11 for Silverstone) and it also didn't appear in the youtube video of Round 1 at Oulton Park. But the British GT website lists it as having run in 2020 (and doesn't say that it ran only specific rounds as they do for JRM for 2018). Did that car only run part-time, or am I missing something here?

Media Day at Snetterton but the team withdraw the entry before the session. SRO then reallocated the number Eleven to 2 seas motorsport for silverstone single round entry.

Wait, this is straight-up your last ever mod? Or is it just the last car you had in the works before you start a new project?
I think (and hope) that he meant that this is the latest, so the most recent mod he worked on, the car looks absolutely amazing!

Media Day at Snetterton but the team withdraw the entry before the session. SRO then reallocated the number Eleven to 2 seas motorsport for silverstone single round entry.
Pity, I like the big cars being moved around competitively :D
Thanks for explaining 👍

Last edited:
Now the Tuscan sounds like my vacuum cleaner. Not that good as expected. Which sound did it had before this sound update? From the Alfa 33, correct?
I have not tried the new one yet, but the previous one (I still have it installed) does not mention Alfa 33. GUIDs.txt only says pb_tvr_tuscan_s.

Now the Tuscan sounds like my vacuum cleaner. Not that good as expected. Which sound did it had before this sound update? From the Alfa 33, correct?
I have not tried the new one yet, but the previous one (I still have it installed) does not mention Alfa 33. GUIDs.txt only says pb_tvr_tuscan_s.
I just reinstalled the old one as I'd forgotten I'd done some shader tweaks to get rid of the awful mirror finish metal in the cockpit. I think I changed the shifting animation too.
The audio was from the Alfa 33 Stradale '67, but I can't remember if I swapped that one in myself or not. Probably not, it's an obscure choice. But yeah, I wasn't a fan of the new audio either, and it was VERY quiet in the cockpit.

Last edited:
@shi Thank you for that content. After that post @alfa_r4 provide us a better version of that file. It's way better than before, but still something is missing (like kerbs and such)... However, Enver (the owner of that release) told me that, he is very busy at the moment with his exams.

He said that if anybody wants to work on that part he (and me and all of us I beileve) will be very gratefull.

So, since you're the one that people recommend, can I ask could you help us with that?

I can do my best to help you within my skills.

Basic information: The problematic part is in the main .kn5 file (istanbul_park). @alfa_r4 did some mesh smoothing I guess (what I can call after your post). It fixed a lot of things, but can you (if you want to) check that part too? And if it's possible, could you add those kerbs to that part? (The image below can be used as a reference)

Intermediate-Connection-Part.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just reinstalled the old one as I'd forgotten I'd done some shader tweaks to get rid of the awful mirror finish metal in the cockpit. I think I changed the shifting animation too.
The audio was from the Alfa 33 Stradale '67, but I can't remember if I swapped that one in myself or not. Probably not, it's an obscure choice. But yeah, I wasn't a fan of the new audio either, and it was VERY quiet in the cockpit.
@Fall Guy
Different source ?
No sign of anything Alfa related in the sound of my version, not in the sfx, not in CM page.

tvr.png

The 0.0 km is due to having renamed the car to have both for comparison.

Last edited:
Evening to all GTP members... Reckon it's a fine day/evening for some night racing... This would be a 1st release of track-lights - be mindful FPS will vary mostly on independent setups and hardware - so do provide any feedback as necessary.

Credits to @Teddie for providing the sim-community a great track.

View attachment 961803
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clark-international-speedway-tv-replay-cameras-more.36292/

DF includes:
- 4 replay cameras (x2 race-mode cams)
- assorted screen background images
- track-light file (ext_config - CM/CSP required)
note: original ext_config backup file included...

View attachment 961805
Great track lighting. Would you consider doing some track lights, building lights etc for Le Mans 1985 please. The track is from Legion. Many thanks. If not do you know anybody that mite be interested.

@Fall Guy
Different source ?
No sign of anything Alfa related in the sound of my version, not in the sfx, not in CM page.

tvr.png

The 0.0 km is due to having renamed the car to have both for comparison.

Another best example when modders / creators do not include any version or revision. I think yours is a version between mine posted above and the one recently been updated. Or not. Who knows.

Do you have your shader updates / shifting available already?
Here's the kn5, it was a very quick eyesight-saver on the cockpit metal done with little thought as the original hurt my eyes, so it could probably be a lot better but it does the job. See what you think. Backup original first etc if you like mirror-finish metal.
The cockpit has some weird geometry going on, parts of the steering wheel metalwork around the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel looks slightly melted with a blowtorch. I'm sure the FH original doesn't have these issues so maybe something happened during Pedro's rip. It'd be good to get a really tip-top version of this car in AC.
Shifting animation is still WIP, much better but not quite worth sharing right now.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/73knzysl99rb8na/tuscan.7z/file

Last edited:
Yapp, correct, since we have a very good Sagaris. So AC could benefit of it´s little predecessor. Thanks for your file, will give it a try.

From Fecebook...

Mert Atamer
Assetto Corsa Car Modz by WKMOD

t2iSponsohrerds ·

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W205 AMG Sedan
Tested in CSP version 1.69 preview1
- Note; -
Requires Custom Shader Patch!
Nothing will work if you are not using csp!
- CSP Integration and features; -
Animated Turn Signals
Stalled/Warning Gauge Lights
Realistic Physics, Sound
AO/2K Texture Quality
Refracting Taillights
Rear View Camera
Navigator Screen
- Animations; -
Realistic parking view working in (R) reverse gear (It may not work when the Real mirror is open!)
Wipers,Pedals,Mirrors,Sunroof,Center Display
Extra Lights (A,B,C,D)
Alt + L - Highbeam Lights
A - Day lights
B - Park/Fog Lights
C - Sunroof
D - Mirrors
https://youtu.be/VEVNarZ-3iU

Download Link
https://drive.google.com/.../1BD97cnOrHS2NaND.../view...

140197412_10223587812861341_8339673311362070815_o.jpg

Take that, ****dream! I converted a model from GT Legends all to myself by making it have (almost) the same quality as all of yours you have all converted so far! And I'm gonna make it FREE!

Anyways...I converted a vanilla car from that game being a Ferrari 275 GTB which I believe it only ever appeared in that game until now that I converted it to AC as well. the model itself being one of the vanilla cars is excellently done, or at least far better than some of the modded cars compared to it like that Fiat 850 I converted long ago, since it's far from perfect, especially in the interior with some bits not fully modeled and missing a steering column completely just like with a bunch of other ISI/Simbin cars as well. Instead of making the AO from the model itself through CM, I opted for a template pack of vanilla cars from GTL I downloaded from eSport-Racing.de and used that one for its 'diffuse', but sadly whenever I go to Paint Shop, it gives me a non instanced object error which doesn't allow me to paint the car entirely for some reason, which is a shame since I would've loved doing that just like I recently did with the Ford Mondeo, Ginetta Akula and AC Schnitzer Z4.

I hope someone of you will fix its interior and make it paintable too since it might be a VERY underrated Ferrari I got here which maybe not many players of GTL ever drove it I think.
__custom_showroom_1611015137.png
__custom_showroom_1611015142.png
__custom_showroom_1611015185.png

Hello ClaudioWRC74,

Hope you're good!
I have this mod but it does not load/work. Getting following error reports. You perhaps know a fix for this?

View attachment 985685

Hope you know of a solution to get this 911 RSR 2020 up and running?
If not, does someone else know a solution?

Thanks in advance. Jerry

That error message you're seeing is telling you to view the log for details. The log to view is located in the following directory:

C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs

You might have to scroll down some in order to find and open errors.txt document.

Just open it with notepad and it will list the errors. You can always clear the errors.txt document with ctrl + a then backspace and save, then load the mod in question to see only errors associated with that mod in particular. :cheers:

I replaced the rims of Virtua's GT-One using 3DsimED, but on the left side the blur doesn't work properly, it shows at all speeds. On the right side only the rear wheel blur works, the front is also broken. I've tried everything I could think of, nothing has worked. If anything I made it worse, at first the front right wheel worked properly. The blurred_objects.ini has all the correct names too. Does anyone have any clue what's happening?

Here are a couple of pics showing what I'm talking about:

Screenshot_legion_toyota_ts020_road_endlessfloor_19-0-121-1-47-42.jpg

Screenshot_legion_toyota_ts020_road_endlessfloor_19-0-121-1-47-55.jpg

I created this track,
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-23-50.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-24-10.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-24-33.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-24-50.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-24-59.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-25-23.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-25-41.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-26-18.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-26-34.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-27-38.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-27-51.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-28-2.jpg
Screenshot_msc_bmw_320_e36_grn_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-2-28-14.jpg
Screenshot_msc_renault_clio_grn_santangelo_muxaro_10-0-121-19-34-18.jpg

it is a slalom and is located in Sicily (Italy) I tried to reproduce it as faithfully as possible, some details still do not convince me especially the lighting of the vegetation in general and I also have to complete the ext_config, thanks to the guide of @TheRealCeeBee I have entered the wet road now I would like to insert the grassfx without using trackconfigbuilder, but I have a problem probably related to the color of the grass and it does not check, what can I do? what should i write?

Last edited:
Do you know the name of the real track shown in this video? (the one with the airplanes)

It is hard to see any details of that airport race track. But it looks a lot like the track used by "Auto Express" for their track battles a few years ago. Unfortunately I couldnt figure out, which airport that is. Maybe some of our british members or the drag race experts can answer that. I think there was some big events there.

I replaced the rims of Virtua's GT-One using 3DsimED, but on the left side the blur doesn't work properly, it shows at all speeds. On the right side only the rear wheel blur works, the front is also broken. I've tried everything I could think of, nothing has worked. If anything I made it worse, at first the front right wheel worked properly. The blurred_objects.ini has all the correct names too. Does anyone have any clue what's happening?

Here are a couple of pics showing what I'm talking about:

View attachment 985746

View attachment 985747
It’s difficult to solve without seeing the scheme you have been used in your 3D project, but I’ll try with some routine questions.
- Did you use dummies for the blurred and no-blurred parts of the rims? Or have you just renamed every single blurred object? I always suggest using dummies ‘cause are easily recognizible by the game

- Do you check the speed at which the Rims get blurred? Sometimes Rims and Blurred rims have the same speed in the blurred object.ini file... try to create a transition in that case (i.e. 0-20 Rim 15-300 blurred)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back