- 328

- Indonesia
To anyone who is interested: Pessiogarage paymod Capri has been released. www.pessiogarage.com
Sorry mate, it sounded like you still wanted somebody to work on it, that would be total waste of time.
Many thanks. I haven't got into the modding side yet. It looks difficult and don't know enough about pcs to be honest .Learning to change files ect and other small things. Hopefully get there.Will review/add this track for a later date... Currently have other WIP-mods in pipeline.
BTW, have you considered investing some of your personal time to mod-learnings and sharing with the community? The more the merrier...
View attachment 985815
How will you make a skin without having the car in AC? The only solution that I see if it is to make a friend skin for a championship or even if it is a paid job is to ask him for the car
Do you have any ideas on where to get that car? Or when it will be officially released? The version with the side exhausts is still missing in my collection...Not sure if I can publish it on RaceDepartment as the car itself hasn't been released "officially" yet, but I'm sure quite a few people have it. Enjoy.
Took a punt for a bit of time-hopping - First impressions are fun to drive, with good physics - They've obviously put a lot of work into thisTo anyone who is interested: Pessiogarage paymod Capri has been released. www.pessiogarage.com
We have a lot of great open road locations, but it would be great to get something like this. Forest and Fall foliage.
Could you share the link?
Its down
Took a punt for a bit of time-hopping - First impressions are fun to drive, with good physics - They've obviously put a lot of work into this
I know not everyone is keen on paying for mods but now and again I don't mind paying forward- As I said its a personal choice. £3.25 (or min 3.50 euro)
That, and it allows this old codger to virtual drive his old 3.0L Cappppriii Ghia again with a soppy grin on me face(Yes I know it's not a 3.0L or a Ghia
![]()
)
View attachment 985842 View attachment 985838 View attachment 985839
It’s difficult to solve without seeing the scheme you have been used in your 3D project, but I’ll try with some routine questions.
- Did you use dummies for the blurred and no-blurred parts of the rims? Or have you just renamed every single blurred object? I always suggest using dummies ‘cause are easily recognizible by the game
- Do you check the speed at which the Rims get blurred? Sometimes Rims and Blurred rims have the same speed in the blurred object.ini file... try to create a transition in that case (i.e. 0-20 Rim 15-300 blurred)
As I foolishly bought some of their mod packs as a AC rookie, I was on their newsletter until earlier today, and when I got the mail announcing "their" M4 could now be bought I wondered whom they might have stolen that from, I guess now I know...
thanks fot the tip Masscot! is very useful! in another hand, i notice that the glasses are almost "invisible".you can fix that using CM showroom, click on the glass, clik on the tree points of "material", you must do click on "change values" and put the values of the image.
finally, click on save..and voilá! glass are oK¡ (this values was copied from the glass values of KS porsche 917).
Enjoi it!
Yes, it's not going to be for everyone but I look at it like buying a burger or coffee - once I've eaten/drunk it, it's gone. Then the only evidence I have is ... well let's not go there :-DHonestly, I've tried it, and it didn't fully satisfy me, horrible sound (it doesn't even sound like its own), top speed speedometer that doesn't work, suffers from a lot of understeer in the default trim, minimal settings, I hope there will be further updates.
Have you tried a 'verify integrity file check' via steam? or restart steam/content manager - Sometimes certain mods disagree with ACHey, I'm trying to work out what's going on here. When I try to load an offline race it gives me this error:
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
What does this mean?
I verified integrity of game files - told me 40 weren't right and would be reaquired. Thought it was okay then because it'd done it, still didn't work. Verifying now, not sure how many are gonna come back badHave you tried a 'verify integrity file check' via steam? or restart steam/content manager - Sometimes certain mods disagree with AC
Update: All came back fine that time.I verified integrity of game files - told me 40 weren't right and would be reaquired. Thought it was okay then because it'd done it, still didn't work. Verifying now, not sure how many are gonna come back bad
is it a particular track/car ?Still not working. Loads in - unexpected error - exits game - gives same error. What do you mean 'restart steam/content manager'? Closing and reopening doesn't seem like it'd do anything
I mean... I don't think so? Tried:is it a particular track/car ?
View attachment 985865
oooppppssss maybe the BMW Bavaria M4 GT3 from sim dream wasnt so scratch made like they used to tell ?
haha i hope they shut down this crappy people once and for all