Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Yesterday : Chang grass was too bright, tried to edit the brightness through Sol tack settings, didn't do anything (worked for Eastern Creek, though?)
---> if it is not working, then the SOL values are hardcoded in the corresponding ini of the track located in extension\config\tracks (or \loaded); search for SOL values in the config and remove it. Especially TA Exposure value is responsible for that.

Today : CSP takes a looooong time to load shaders and stuff for both track and car (when I say long it's a 5 mins wait) --> WIN 10 FTH issue maybe?

Fault tolerant heap ? No, not this time. The long wait usually happens after a CM crash but this time it isn't that - I don't know. I'll wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe its not posted here yet

107083548_10219260188628110_3872633909800022292_o.jpg

Amuse R1

107089036_10219260202508457_2289698823168679631_o.jpg

Amuse Street

see to next update

best regards

blackwood91

Last edited:
Hey,

Anybody know if its possible to completley hide an object on a track using anything in the extensions file?

Say I wanted to replace the pit building on an existing track, can i hide the ;pitbuilding' mesh, so then I can load in a new 'newpitbuilding.kng5' using the models.ini file.

This could save time on updating some older circuits.

Thanks again,
Tyrone

EDIT NVM

My google-fu let me down

To disable a mesh via CSP, you need a tag like this:
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = objectname
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

This could be very useful. Only problem is identifying the objectname of things I want to remove from a track. Is there some sort of debug app that can be used ingame to identify object names or is a third party app required to explore the track kn5?

Last edited:
ok i solved my prooblems for now... i want any rebuilds/reworks because its very slow cars ...and the cadillac have a problem with automatic gears dont change...(its problem with rollsover and ac friends car....) from dpis i have only the nissan and cadillac( i want and the 2021 skin if anyone have it)

This could be very useful. Only problem is identifying the objectname of things I want to remove from a track. Is there some sort of debug app that can be used ingame to identify object names or is a third party app required to explore the track kn5?
The "Object Inspector" app is exactly what you are looking for, comes with CSP (enabled on the right hand side in game, scroll down). ALT+Left click on an object to get info.

Last edited:
On behalf of the Reboot Team, Daytona has been updated to 1.2. There's been a little optimisation work done as well as a better night lighting config since the public 1.0 release. This is only a brief rundown of what has been done:

-fresh install recommended
  • fixed audio
  • fixed camfacing crowd (vanilla ac)
  • adjusted some lods
  • lit-cfgs in layout folders
  • oval has no more infield lights now
  • slightly less triangles
  • turned off flashing road layout signs on Oval layout
  • added rainfx by shin956
  • due to mindful feedback: smoothed curb+bump after T2, same for bus chicane exit curb
Daytona hot fix 1.2.1:

• fixed walls and more restrictive track limits in T1 (road course)
  • again slightly better performance
1.2.2:
  • errors in files corrected

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3y73q3jwnxqfh7/rt_daytona_v1.2.2.7z

mirror:

full

Please also head over to Trained Monkey Modding's web site where you will find all of our latest releases:

https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/

Last edited:
RainFX by request for miseluk circuit by (Lemax)
View attachment 987671
Main Track v0.9: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mišeluk.3383/
Gymkhana (drift) & 1-NA-1 (drag).: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/miseluk.13291/

This track does have a config file - Add this on the end of the; YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\miseluk.ini

[ABOUT]
AUTHOR = Cozy61
VERSION = 0.9 beta
DATE_RELEASE = 27th January 2021
NOTES = v0.9beta by Cozy61, Request for a rainfx version - Basic config of RainFX

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?road?, DetailRoad, rged_trotoar, skid, ?rmbl?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?road?, DetailRoad, rdax_ivicnjak, skid, ?rmbl?, grassblades, DetailRoadv
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = rdax_ivicnjak, rged_trotoar, stubovistart, znakovi, ?Auto?, ?rmbl?, grdr_branik, orig_bilbord, KolaLow, kontejneri, ?merenjevremena?, kenworth, SuzukiSC, DetailRoad
ROUGH_MATERIALS = ?grass?, gume
LINES_MATERIALS = DetailRoad
STREAM_EDGE_... = -515.17, 8.68, -231.18, -523.13, 8.67, -238.47
STREAM_EDGE_... = -516.65, 8.46, -246.73, -510.46, 8.54, -252.93
STREAM_EDGE_... = -494.1, 9.85, -236.64, -485.4, 9.82, -244.08
STREAM_POINT_... = -517.85, 9.44, -241.15

Installation Help
If you want to move/copy the track config from the loaded tracks folder you can;
1. Create and extension folder (all lowercase) in the track folder
2. Place or create an ext_config.ini file using Notepad or similar text editor
3. To create a save as *.ini file you need to switch the files from *.txt to *.* all files
4. Copy the rain FX text for your track and paste at the end of the existing or newly created ext_config.ini
5. Sometimes there will be other KN5 files that need to be in the extension folder for track lights etc.
6. Copy these from the yourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded folder and paste in the tracks extesion folder
7. To stop AC from getting confused. You can add the following to the beginning of the ext_config.ini file for each track;
Please Note: from time to time, configs in the tracks/loaded folder get updated so you may prefer to just have the rainfx as an ext_config in the track extension folder if you are not worried about a self-contained track or don't remember to check the track config on a regular basis
[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1

Hope that helps
Cozy61
Jan 2021
Thanks for this! Is there a way to make it work for the full paid version?

RainFX for Kicevo

Track Link - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kičevo.17727/

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?RDAX107?, ?140?, ?98?, ?RMBL138?,
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?RDAX107?, ?GRAS110?, ?140?, ?98?, ?RMBL138?,
ROUGH_MATERIALS = ?GRAS110?, ?140?, ?twall_gume?, ?RMBL138?,
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = ?MISC?, ?ROADA72?, ?ROADA114?, ?Material #133?,
LINES_MATERIALS = ?98?,
STREAM_EDGE_... = -66.75, 8.35, -157.93, -66.25, 8.27, -159.61
STREAM_EDGE_... = -65.48, 8.32, -162.18, -64.96, 8.35, -163.91
STREAM_EDGE_... = -66.04, 7.68, -159.79, -65.4, 7.68, -161.99
STREAM_EDGE_... = -67.88, 8.99, -154.2, -66.78, 8.7, -157.86
STREAM_EDGE_... = -64.95, 8.69, -163.97, -62.66, 8.71, -166.67

FIT41QF.jpg

Ajr2vio.jpg

In here: LMP1 balanced pack, it has the R18, TS050 and the 919 2017 For free. They are pretty much full overhauls of some mods already

edit: https://mega.nz/#!4NMSVYwD!VeblFNJEzw4YUfwHBAeacVhUrqSh6K_dZWK3-whWLDE
Link is here
Thanks for this...anyone else experiencing the R18 with soft tires, spins indefinitely, as if 0 traction? (switching to mediums fixes the problem). In fact that car moves sideways....I'm asking because I've experienced several cars (recent downloads) lately in the last few weeks that have exhibited similar behavior. Am now wondering whether this might be a CSP issue or something...?

Yes i agree but he asked for the 2017 919 and this is the only way to get it o think. It would be better to get it for free elsewhere
this i allready have it and waste of my money and thanks for that the only paid for simdream its f1 2020 and rss

In here: LMP1 balanced pack, it has the R18, TS050 and the 919 2017 For free. They are pretty much full overhauls of some mods already

edit: https://mega.nz/#!4NMSVYwD!VeblFNJEzw4YUfwHBAeacVhUrqSh6K_dZWK3-whWLDE
Link is here
thank you but i have it all this ..... i want the gt planet mazda dpi anyone ?? and acura dpi if exist not from rollsover this cars they do not fit even these 300kmh the cadillac dpi from gt here i have reach 320.... with non setup i try to increase the torque to rich it for other cars

Last edited by a moderator:
this i allready have it and waste of my money and thanks for that the only paid for simdream its f1 2020 and rss

thank you but i have it all this ..... i want the gt planet mazda dpi anyone ?? and acura dpi if exist not from rollsover this cars they do not fit even these 300kmh the cadillac dpi from gt here i have reach 320.... with non setup i try to increase the torque to rich it for other cars

@Caddy_DPi has done a physics swap of the rollovers with the GTP cars so if you have the rollovers, download the physics swap that caddy has done then you'll be alright.

On behalf of the Reboot Team, Daytona has been updated to 1.2. There's been a little optimisation work done as well as a better night lighting config since the public 1.0 release. This is only a brief rundown of what has been done:

• fixed audio
  • adjusted some lods
  • due to mindful feedback: smoothed curb+bump after T2, same for bus chicane exit curb

full

Please also head over to Trained Monkey Modding's web site where you will find all of our latest releases:

Most of the oval parts of the road course are suuuuper bright now. Is that intended or just one of those funny CSP things due to different versions being used?

• fixed audio
  • adjusted some lods

full

Hi. I've noticed that track limits and some of the walls have been quite messy (transparent, you can go right through them), especially in sector 1 of the Road Course. It can make it easy to cheat with corner cutting and abusing track limits. Would that be possible to fix?

Last edited:
Most of the oval parts of the road course are suuuuper bright now. Is that intended or just one of those funny CSP things due to different versions being used?

Did you wipe out the old version first? Config places have moved so it could be that if you didn't?

Hi. I've noticed that track limits and some of the walls have been quite messy (transparent, you can go right through them), especially in sector 1 of the Road Course. It can make it easy to cheat with corner cutting and abusing track limits. Would that be possible to fix?

Was it like this also in previous release? Can you drop a screenshot or 2 showing where, thanks.

Can you post a screenshot? cause the floodlights got properly bright, but it could very well be one of those funny CSP things... someone had the same issue a few days ago, on the previous version of the track; I think he fixed it by re-installing csp...

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it was indeed a CSP issue. I fiddled around with those versions and now it looks much better. Just a few very bright spots but I suppose those are meant to be properly bright anyways.

Thanks for the hard work!

Yeah, I think it was indeed a CSP issue. I fiddled around with those versions and now it looks much better. Just a few very bright spots but I suppose those are meant to be properly bright anyways.

Thanks for the hard work!

It looks defo better (darker) with 1.71 than with the old 1.60.
But as many ppl I also had lotsa probs with the latest CSP.

Was it like this also in previous release? Can you drop a screenshot or 2 showing where, thanks.

Afraid so, it's been like this in previous versions as well.

I highlighted one of few meshes that are treated like a part of the actual track. Entire In & Out section both on the inside and outside. Most of them have the ROAD prefix and the game reads them as the track itself.
Screenshot_2.jpg

You also have these barriers that you can drive through and it makes it exteremely easy to cut the track. Both on International and West Horsehoe.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Afraid so, it's been like this in previous versions as well.

I highlighted one of few meshes that are treated like a part of the actual track. Entire In & Out section both on the inside and outside. Most of them have the ROAD prefix and the game reads them as the track itself.
View attachment 987785

You also have these barriers that you can drive through and it makes it exteremely easy to cut the track. Both on International and West Horsehoe.

View attachment 987786

Thanks for the feedback, a hot fix will be released ASAP 👍

Edit:

The first pic shouldn't be a problem, you can't gain time anywhere on that can you as it is all just run off?

Last edited:
Yes, removal was quick. This has very good quality. Better than my current top pick for this track (ACL). Good skins would surely further improve immersion

I believe it was removed due to copyright issues with a company called Bundle Games in Argentina. The same thing happened with the ACTC mod.
They have been consistent in persecuting content creators. **** them, they have no claim to do that, nor the legal rights to the track in this case.

They rob the AC community the possibility of enjoying great and legal mods. If not for them, we would have a continuous improvement on the ACTC mod for example. AMS stopped working on the cars because of these people.

Thanks for the feedback, a hot fix will be released ASAP 👍

Edit:

The first pic shouldn't be a problem, you can't gain time anywhere on that can you as it is all just run off?

It actually is really, you can go super wide in T1 and then in the other corner that's on the other side, you can basically move across all available asphalt, including that big chunk on the inside.

upload_2021-1-28_3-7-34.png

Does anyone know if it's possible (and how, if so) to replace the lumirank/windshield position lights on some of the ACC model ports with IMSA style position lights? I noticed on the Lexus RC F GT3 port, it has position lights in the correct spot with the windshield lights removed, achieved through an external .kn5 and ext_config. However, I think for that specific model, the windshield position light is its own external .kn5 too... Trying to create an authentic Rolex 24 grid and it's been bugging me for a bit while repainting.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back