Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,790 comments
On behalf of the Reboot Team, Daytona has been updated to 1.2. There's been a little optimisation work done as well as a better night lighting config since the public 1.0 release. This is only a brief rundown of what has been done:

-fresh install recommended
  • fixed audio
  • fixed camfacing crowd (vanilla ac)
  • adjusted some lods
  • lit-cfgs in layout folders
  • oval has no more infield lights now
  • slightly less triangles
  • turned off flashing road layout signs on Oval layout
  • added rainfx by shin956
  • due to mindful feedback: smoothed curb+bump after T2, same for bus chicane exit curb

full

Please also head over to Trained Monkey Modding's web site where you will find all of our latest releases:

https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/

Yes! I was hoping for an update that fixed some oval stuff on this track! Legends.

Initial D. Street Stage - Akina Downhill (Winter touge) v0.70 w.i.p

View attachment 987691
View attachment 987692

- features the most realistic packed snow driving experience in AC*
- working corner mirrors
- a few lights
- AI/Cams broken for this release (halp!)
- needs a few trees (halp! halp!)
- just for fun

:: download ::

*simulates a 2cm fluff on hard-pack snow with "Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8" studded tires

Thank you. This looks and feels fantastic. Great fun to drive.

On behalf of the Reboot Team, Daytona has been updated to 1.2. There's been a little optimisation work done as well as a better night lighting config since the public 1.0 release. This is only a brief rundown of what has been done:

-fresh install recommended
  • fixed audio
  • fixed camfacing crowd (vanilla ac)
  • adjusted some lods
  • lit-cfgs in layout folders
  • oval has no more infield lights now
  • slightly less triangles
  • turned off flashing road layout signs on Oval layout
  • added rainfx by shin956
  • due to mindful feedback: smoothed curb+bump after T2, same for bus chicane exit curb

full

Please also head over to Trained Monkey Modding's web site where you will find all of our latest releases:

https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/

Can't wait for it to be available again :)

Last edited:
Can i request that Symmons Plains gets a RainFx update.

It's a classic circuit in the Supercars Championship. It's a small fast flowing circuit. And the weather is a bit mixed.

Any Fans of Supercars can remember some wild moments over the years at Symmons Plains in the wet.

If someone could do the update it would be very appreciate.

Cheers ;)

ayone know if Magnificent Park from RF2 was ever ported to AC. Great track, the rf2 version has some bugs, dayglow green trees that burn your retinas and melt your mind, and some very harsh road join seams about the place, but all pretty easy fixes I would imagine if its already in AC?

(note I am not converting it, just opened it up to have a look at those road seam issues)

ayone know if Magnificent Park from RF2 was ever ported to AC. Great track, the rf2 version has some bugs, dayglow green trees that burn your retinas and melt your mind, and some very harsh road join seams about the place, but all pretty easy fixes I would imagine if its already in AC?

(note I am not converting it, just opened it up to have a look at those road seam issues)

I have an old AC version, which needs some serious love. I'm uploading to sharemods now and will update this post when it's ready.

EDIT: And here it is...

https://sharemods.com/0qwtfq14sofd/magnificent_park.rar.html

Last edited:
work done by me and I am not a professional but I am more than satisfied, now it is more enjoyable and drives better
rework F1 2008 simdream mod

View attachment 987025 View attachment 987026 View attachment 987027

improvements to the physics of the mod:
Sounds
Tyres
Aero
Collider
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod
just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
make sure the folders have these names
f1_2008_bmw_sauber
f1_2008_ferrari
f1_2008_forceindia
f1_2008_honda
f1_2008_mclaren
f1_2008_redbull
f1_2008_renault
f1_2008_superaguri
f1_2008_tororosso
f1_2008_toyota
f1_2008_williams

download https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2008-mod-updated-for-simdream-mod-f1-2008.39170/
enjoy

Thank you so much! was looking for a fix on this mod for ages.

Crashed that game, for that reason I asked. =/
Oh. It’s not a track I would purchase but you could make your own by following this video I made
Hope that helps

Can i request that Symmons Plains gets a RainFx update.

It's a classic circuit in the Supercars Championship. It's a small fast flowing circuit. And the weather is a bit mixed.

Any Fans of Supercars can remember some wild moments over the years at Symmons Plains in the wet.

If someone could do the update it would be very appreciate.

Cheers ;)
Do you have a link to the track? EDIT: Done

Last edited:
What I have always found frustrating is that everything gets ripped to rFactor or rFactor 2, but the goodwill doesn't flow back the other way. We dont get any of the good rFactor 2 content.

Ah for ****s sake it doesn't work. Works on every other tracks (and thanks again for it mate), but once it's Highlands, Chang or any other track with these lines :
'TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3'
The grass isn't there. There's something **** going on with the Highlands grass and I can't figure it out (and neither did the steam verification).

edit : Bugatti Circuit shares the same line yet there's visible, lush, green grass. Mmmh.

edit 2 : and we have grass ! Just had to bin some lines in the config files. Quick question : how do you make it grow 'bigger' ? Adjust the size value to 2 ?

Im having the same issue you posted a while back having of no grass and rfactor1 graphics for the Kunos Highlands track. Any chance you could share your fix? I dont understand what id need to edit in the config ini. My Mugello looks similarly ugly too, other Kunos tracks seem fine.:(

Last edited:

this was on my list, but have not started. Feel free to begin :)

As soon as I try to use rain in RainFX debug in ks_nurburgring, the game crashes. Only with that track as far as I know. Is there a solution for this?

As soon as I try to use rain in RainFX debug in ks_nurburgring, the game crashes. Only with that track as far as I know. Is there a solution for this?
working okay on my setup using rainfx debug or via sol weather selector I'm on CSP 0.1.72-preview1 and SOL 2.01- maybe a file integrity check via steam needed?

Daytona hot fix 1.2.1:

-fixed walls and more restrictive track limits in T1 (road course)
-again slightly better performance

Mirror:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lnav2eedy2k9hd2/rt_daytona_v1.2.1.7z

Sorry to keep bringing you trouble, but you missed this one on the picture. It's the second Horsehoe.

The offtrack parts are there but they're not getting detected by AC. I think it's because you didn't set the value on BLACK_FLAG_TIME with OUT surface in surfaces.ini. When you set it to 10 it actually works and it cancels your current lap time.

Screenshot_4.jpg

working okay on my setup using rainfx debug or via sol weather selector I'm on CSP 0.1.72-preview1 and SOL 2.01- maybe a file integrity check via steam needed?

I'm afraid an integrity check will erase countless of modifications in my install. I'm on CSP 0.1.72-preview1 too and Sol 2.1 Alpha 8.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back