Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
In case anyone missed it, Reboot Team's Daytona has been updated to version 1.3. It now has four layouts (NASCAR and Moto added) and seems to have been optimized even more. Now I'm getting good, consistent FPS, even at dusk with the track lights on (but only my own car with no AI cars--haven't tried it on a track day or race yet).

@slider666 reports that this is a WIP version and another update will be coming eventually. I haven't tested all the layouts, but I can't see how it could get any better (but there must be something).

Daytona v1.3

Hosted on the Trained Monky Modding Web site.

Screenshot_tmm_octavia_cup_2018_rt_daytona_11-9-120-12-18-33-1024x576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone missed it, Reboot Team's Daytona has been updated to version 1.3. It now has four layouts (NASCAR and Moto added) and seems to have been optimized even more. Now I'm getting good, consistent FPS, even at dusk with the track lights on (but only my own car with no AI cars--haven't tried it on a track day or race yet).
Hosted on the Trained Monky Modding Web site.
It´s still W.I.P.
Updated one will not take long to come. :)

YONGCHENG INTERNATIONAL 2020 REWORKED PROJECT (Ningbo)

Hello everyone,
I had already shared here a Youtube video of the track.
Here is a version still in beta but which allows you to race without any problems on the 2 main layouts (full track and full track with chicane).
These 2 layouts are used for the WTCC, WTCR, Blancpain GT Series Asia and Porsche Carrera Cup Asia.
The other 4 layouts (West, mini East, East and High Speed) are not operational because they need work on the pits, starting grid, ai lines.
Members of GTPlanet have already actively worked on this project, but there is still work to be done, I have very little time with my job so if any modders here are interested in helping us they are welcome and can contact me privately if needed.
This track will not be shared outside of this GTPlanet forum for now as it is a project mainly for members here so please do not share it on Racedepartment !!!!
I'm looking for modders to make the skins and animations of the track : WTCR skins, Blancpain GT Series, sponsors, flags .... to have more realism and immersion.
Thank you all in advance for your help because I am not a modder ;)
I remind you that it is a huge job and that for free !!!!!

Yongcheng International 2020 project team : a big thank you for their work !!!
(textures, VAO patch, rainfx, ai_lines, grassfx, folder structure, extension, ai files, normal map, cams, pits, starting grid ... for full and full with chicane layouts)
Without these GTPlanet members nothing is possible so thank you all already for the work done for free on your time !!!!

Modders
@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
Beta testers
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

Yongcheng6.JPG

Yongcheng5.JPG

Yongcheng4.JPG

Yongcheng3.JPG

Yongcheng2.JPG

Yongcheng1.JPG

Capture3.JPG

BETA version here : https://mega.nz/file/UcQwjJQK#inHXYWzdVhTyQ39jycCxTk926CAMVnAz1VbpxFl7f-U

If you are interested in this project you can contact me here : @ClaudioWRC74

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't believe it's a WIP--I can't see any issues or how it could get any better, but I'll look forward to the next update!
Yes sorry, didn't want to play the killjoy, but it's actually imo "only" a pre-test. But it seems a very good pre-test reading your comment. :D

Last edited:
Yes sorry, didn't want to play the killjoy, but it's actually imo "only" a pre-test. But it seems a very good pre-test reading your comment. :D
The NASCAR layout looks really nice, tested it with the Hyperion just now, and I got a lap time of just under 2 minutes, so realism is there :D

Guys, this is driving me nuts. I've looked everywhere on CM options, how do I activate this new UI? It only works with A3PP CSP settings. I guess the GUI needs to be ticked otherwise it loads the old UI. But I'm missing something here because it only works with A3PP CSP settings. Any help?

20210202161405_1.jpg

Hello everyone,
Here is a version still in beta but which allows you to race without any problems on the 2 main layouts (full track and full track with chicane).
These 2 layouts are used for the WTCC, WTCR, Blancpain GT Series Asia and Porsche Carrera Cup Asia.
The other 4 layouts (West, mini East, East and High Speed) are not operational because they need work on the pits, starting grid, ai lines.
Members of GTPlanet have already actively worked on this project, but there is still work to be done, I have very little time with my job so if any modders here are interested in helping us they are welcome and can contact me privately if needed.
This track will not be shared outside of this GTPlanet forum for now as it is a project mainly for members here so please do not share it on Racedepartment !!!!
I'm looking for modders to make the skins and animations of the track : WTCR skins, Blancpain GT Series, sponsors, flags .... to have more realism and immersion.

@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 988969

View attachment 988971

View attachment 988972

View attachment 988974

View attachment 988975

View attachment 988977

BETA version here : https://mega.nz/file/UcQwjJQK#inHXYWzdVhTyQ39jycCxTk926CAMVnAz1VbpxFl7f-U

what is this touring car mod with citroën?

Hello everyone,

@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 988969

View attachment 988971

View attachment 988972

View attachment 988974

View attachment 988975

View attachment 988977

This is one of my favorite tracks in RaceRoom Racing Experience, and I've thought many times that we definitely need it in AC. Be sure to look at their version for reference if you can, as it's very nice with a lot of detail and does a good job providing a "complete" experience of the track.

Your Beta version is looking REALLY good already, and the additional layouts are a plus. As you've mentioned, work on the materials/textures, add some normal/bump maps, VAO, "scuff" things up a bit, improve the surrounding terrain material and hillsides, add some subtle bumps to the physical road mesh, and this will be an excellent mod. Look at Tsukuba, Lago Maggiore, and URD's Tochigi (Twin Ring Motegi) for examples and inspiration.

Another of my favorites from RaceRoom is Zhejiang--it's very good quality. We have a version for AC that was updated recently, but it definitely needs some more love and improvement.

Here you go - nearest I can get
View attachment 988956 View attachment 988957 View attachment 988955
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alfa-romeo-158-alfetta-skins-1950.37160/

50's Driver (driver_skidlid) attached - suit, gloves and face/helmet.dds is in car skin - you just need to ensure that driver3d.ini in car data folder reads like this ;

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_skidlid
POSITION=0, 0, 0
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=250
STATIC_TIME=102
NEGATIVE_TIME=250
PRELOAD_RPM=7900
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1
[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB1
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB0
[HIDE_OBJECT_2]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE
[HEAD_MOVEMENT]
FILTER=0.2
MAX_G=1.0
ROLL_MAX_DEG=-29.0
PITCH_MAX_DEG=-15
YAW_MAX_DEG=45

Wow... Thanks so much @Cozy61, much much appreciated:cheers:

Guys, this is driving me nuts. I've looked everywhere on CM options, how do I activate this new UI? It only works with A3PP CSP settings. I guess the GUI needs to be ticked otherwise it loads the old UI. But I'm missing something here because it only works with A3PP CSP settings. Any help?

View attachment 988995
is that even a thing?

From Fecebook... imagine someone going a little crazy with their Caterham build.

The shifting animation needs some adjustment as the driver's reach is too short and low.

Erik Wispelwey Visual Storyteller
· 39m ·

After seeing some videos of people testing my Caterham-edit I realised I needed to spent a bit more time on it. So, here's an updated version. Nothing visual, just physics. It's still not an easy car to drive fast and it shouldn't be.

https://www.mediafire.com/.../caterham_rs900_v1.3.zip/file

Hello everyone,

@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 988969

View attachment 988971

View attachment 988972

View attachment 988974

View attachment 988975

View attachment 988977

Thank you for the opportunity to try it out early - Much appreciated and for what I've driven so far on it, very enjoyable - Always good to discover new tracks - Not that my Hard drive would agree!!

From here: http://www.kolumbus.fi/leif.snellman/c1.htm

View attachment 988931

The model from FourTsar most closely matches the 'Post Tipoli 1939' and 'Spec 1947' versions.
I did a version of both as I had other cars from each time period I could make a set from.
Don't think I could massage the model enough to use it as a T159.
For the skins, I have mapped the body but I can't be sure it would be easy to skin?
Now that you have asked, someone usually takes an interest and skins will follow.

Anyway @GzeroD there where some wings behind the front wheels on the 158 as you can see from this pictures

Alfa-Romeo-159-%281951%29.jpg
1938_Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_158_Alfetta.jpg

I have recently been getting into vintage racing specifically from the 20's - 50's i and ill they produce really good racing against the AI especially with the 1923 GP cars and Legion's 30's Voiturettes :D

View media item 71651
Quick question though. I've been wondering if there is a 1950's to Early 60's racing pack like in that mod from GP Legends and AMS1. I've been enjoying driving the 250F and Modena Formula Junior and I was wondering if anybody made something like those

I have recently been getting into vintage racing specifically from the 20's - 50's i and ill they produce really good racing against the AI especially with the 1923 GP cars and Legion's 30's Voiturettes :D

View media item 71651
Quick question though. I've been wondering if there is a 1950's to Early 60's racing pack like in that mod from GP Legends and AMS1. I've been enjoying driving the 250F and Modena Formula Junior and I was wondering if anybody made something like those

Yes Sir!

upload_2021-2-2_17-18-56.png

upload_2021-2-2_17-19-27.png

upload_2021-2-2_17-20-1.png

These are only 3 examples of a hundreds universe of a few more.
Do you know them?

If you don't, please go to my patreon (sorry, I know it is one more, I know.):crazy:

View media item 71651
Have a look here and on my GDrive - There maybe something that fits or can be fiddled with - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2187#post-13340597

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back