Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,780 comments
Final Fantasy - Besaid Temple v1.0 (updated)
View attachment 997450

changelog:
- add VAO
- fixed display name
- removed extra .kn5 (pit was in the circle thingie)

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Gualter Salles (1997) having fun on this little island...

Screenshot-indycar-1997-reynard-rmi-ffx-besaidtemple-12-2-121-17-36-45.jpg

Hey modders, anybody have a problem running 3dsimed on win10? Keep getting d3dx9_43.dll errors. Googled the fix, downloaded directx9, ect. still no luck.

in a worst case scenario, just find the dll, copy it ot your c:\windows\syswow64 folder, then from an elevated command prompt run regsvr32 c:\windows\sysWOW64\D3DX9_43.dll
(do not ever download standalone dll's off the web, 6300% chance of virus.. copy from someone elses PC)

I have this issue all the time in prgramming because I have to support older software that still runs on deprecated DX on my system and now and then it gets pokey on me..

BUT

I bet $20 this specific error will go away for you, but then some other dll will have an issue, usually a sign of some other system issue ;)

in a worst case scenario, just find the dll, copy it ot your c:\windows\syswow64 folder, then from an elevated command prompt run regsvr32 c:\windows\sysWOW64\D3DX9_43.dll
(do not ever download standalone dll's off the web, 6300% chance of virus.. copy from someone elses PC)

I have this issue all the time in prgramming because I have to support older software that still runs on deprecated DX on my system and now and then it gets pokey on me..

BUT

I bet $20 this specific error will go away for you, but then some other dll will have an issue, usually a sign of some other system issue ;)
Gotta copy?, all the .dlls I tried don't work.

From Fecebook. Apparently needs work. Request from post to finish it.

Wuoold Wiee
tSp1oSfnsuorhed ·

Hello there!! This 765LT needs somebody to finish it, the physics seems okay (a bit high on power, other than that it seems decent, feels great, try it.) Textures on this car is pretty messed up so I need somebody to finish that off. No gauges, no skins, no shift animations, driver position and steering is weird. U'll find more stuff when you take a look at it. When somebody successfully converted it and make it looks good, dont credit me at all, just use your very own name, remember to announce it so we all know who it is first! Here is the link to the car, (blend files, textures, original fbx are included in the folder)

https://mega.nz/folder/3oBDHCCa#dnFhu8y2oA-QMJjS9gqwUg

(Please tell me if the link doesnt work =.=, thank you for helping out)

I will try to improve it
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/fvW

I am open to any suggestion for improvement

Last edited:
yes

Its not too bad graphically, just need a better physics. Sad truth is that RTM and Simdream are still better than a lot of modders out there.
Disagree the interior looks complete Rubbish could use a AO or two. The mod is also pretty unfinished it uses a inaccurate collider, No Lods at all like at all. Funny that its a 30$ or errr a 60$ mod and it has no template. Inaccurate BHP it has like 70 more BHP than the real car the real car has around 681 BHP (if the HP to BHP calculator doesn't lie on me) the RTM car has 740 bhp. The car is pretty inaccurate in my view and not worth the money at all. Also they are on par with the worse modders out there same goes for simdream.

Disagree the interior looks complete Rubbish could use a AO or two. The mod is also pretty unfinished it uses a inaccurate collider, No Lods at all like at all. Funny that its a 30$ or errr a 60$ mod and it has no template. Inaccurate BHP it has like 70 more BHP than the real car the real car has around 681 BHP (if the HP to BHP calculator doesn't lie on me) the RTM car has 740 bhp. The car is pretty inaccurate in my view and not worth the money at all. Also they are on par with the worse modders out there same goes for simdream.

who pays for RTM mods? lol

I highly recommend this mod, a Mini with a mid-mounted Honda CBR 1000 engine, manual box, RWD, wider tyres and central driving position. Extremely fun.

11b03997e9388a349a75d83929d1a5ad.png

https://mega.nz/file/AE8j2S7T#gY93cgpVfehWzNdRawP10CBzuRIzHwtTGnwo75jtQ60 (you will also find this link in AssetoLand)

Very nice.

Though if we're talking Mini's, getting Project Binky into AC would very cool IMO.

If you're not familiar with Project Binky, when it's done (hopefully before the end of this century...) it will basically be a classic Mini fitted with the complete drivetrain from a Toyota Celica GT-Four. Except that because of how rotten most of the donor car was it's turned into more or less a brand new, hand built by two blokes in a shed classic Mini with all sorts of mod cons (AC, auto wipers etc).

It is (at least will be, joking aside it doesn't look far off completion) bloody awesome :)

If you fancy losing a few hours and you enjoy watching welding, angle grinding and a bloke with an obsession for making brackets then the YouTube playlist is here

Last edited:
Man, i've been gone for about 4 months from sim-racing, and catching up to here on the forum is so hard lol. Can i just say:

The night light effects for Circuit of the America's is incredible. Thank you @Mitch9 !!!!

And whoever worked on the Houston GP 2007 and cleaned it up a bit. THANK YOU for giving this little track some love. I've pounded like 300 laps around here and hope people continue to make it look beautiful. The revolving downtown skyline is an eyesore lol but i love this little track having been to the ALMS and Champ Car races here myself!!

Did anything happen with that Mordor race track??? @pk3r72owns i gotta sign up for your patreon for all the love you keep giving to the game! thanks man

a Mini with a mid-mounted Honda CBR 1000 engine

I lived in Thailand for a few years and the highway under construction behind my owrkplace used to see some illegal racing at night, the most interesting was the "supertuk" racing, tuk-tuks with all manner of engines in them, the absolute most insane one i ever saw was with a Suzuki Hayabusa motor!
(a tuk-tuk is a three wheel people mover)
tuk-tuks-400x300.jpg

I lived in Thailand for a few years and the highway under construction behind my owrkplace used to see some illegal racing at night, the most interesting was the "supertuk" racing, tuk-tuks with all manner of engines in them, the absolute most insane one i ever saw was with a Suzuki Hayabusa motor!
(a tuk-tuk is a three wheel people mover)
View attachment 998279
I know what a tuk-tuk is, although I never saw one IRL as they don't exist in my country. In Italy there's a similar concept, they rebuild the three-wheeled Piaggio Ape with a new frame and a high performance motorcycle engine, and do races and exhibitions with them. Recently Pessio made one for AC, also a great mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pessio-garage-ape-proto-terrorcarro.39043/

LeMans from FM7 v1.8 march 2021 google drive mirror: mediafire
-works with vanilla AC
-better performance with walls in parts and physics divided a bit too
-smoothed bumps (again) between dunlop bridge and tertre rouge
-removed see-though holes in map
-current active chicane ai-line is based on Kavoriken's cuttin-last-corner one
3 alternatives in "chicane\ai" folder (you must copy/rename them to other layouts if you want them there...)
-24h layout has fly-over planes, animated baloons/blimp/helicopters, heli animations redone, not there in normal layouts
-performance layouts are there again by default now, no need to unpack
-in "_extras" folder: movable cones and planes with different colors
-to get more performance its safe to remove/backup: ...
see readme!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back