Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Yeah the new RSS is out and I was curious enough to finally get it. For some reason more fun to drive than Kunos' hybrid Ferrari...

Can't get close to IRL laptime myself at Bahrain so far...not quali ones anyway....sigh...

Lots of IRL skins are out for them too..

TOgWjL5U7URzZfmdGahzTICowX0154dvpWUBUmWgqe1Fn1-doxOg2S_FwkaEa1iE4DLW1nTSnASqyYRZIGkHuQA7nMJK83HmbQvaZFtRVJ2Vxj3yXBxz0JUHoSdp-8gigwl6G06HvGi2zYIlYuXT_DQ0cW-vi04Ma7KFFZ3OPyN_2oU-UeTZwqbPxGxoGgwVkKEBQmn_mT5o6FdwfOJiH-U-s-Mc8FHKtcLJk1FNuwYnWbyoGOTAVgje_uocMIIjrBdYuPTx33NMYiLJ-Rty4lTBxN-mFVBF92kIX5Lm_ata8HW4D7DyTGh2opQ9ABnkf-_rYpC_qwO1TvIbweC12uYi8m9Glg1bnvqRE87kE0EgrtBjVLzYpPkcKwzVDFc0G4aSTnW61bZP5wZsaH_34GnLbK5lXPRB67HMHKvLLD_GOxbCh3KXF5VWX9wneD68wm2cYARThU84-ODrvqdkVSg1iuwoeZYPeSWSiNrpdLYejYu_8KcBQ3R73LQD4SMPCJ3HL2GUEshU1ldtFsXG_nzWM-yQY6llrlmWDhDuX_4cbyWlsJYIU3S_LPB8H0iGA3szNzuVxJpFTOrX5tfocubl09K_fXTsLYUX4tamsgJFy025q5-zPJAl2HbnZn4DZqb3_802-rXptefOWMr1qc7Wd-Pdu3tVNhsTMyWy3wt4eIg-pn6lar-2CNGXACtvq0OGTCbxnTX2RubZDqORBltOaw=w2560-h1440-no

Yeah the new RSS is out and I was curious enough to finally get it. For some reason more fun to drive than Kunos' hybrid Ferrari...

Can't get close to IRL laptime myself at Bahrain so far...not quali ones anyway....sigh...

TOgWjL5U7URzZfmdGahzTICowX0154dvpWUBUmWgqe1Fn1-doxOg2S_FwkaEa1iE4DLW1nTSnASqyYRZIGkHuQA7nMJK83HmbQvaZFtRVJ2Vxj3yXBxz0JUHoSdp-8gigwl6G06HvGi2zYIlYuXT_DQ0cW-vi04Ma7KFFZ3OPyN_2oU-UeTZwqbPxGxoGgwVkKEBQmn_mT5o6FdwfOJiH-U-s-Mc8FHKtcLJk1FNuwYnWbyoGOTAVgje_uocMIIjrBdYuPTx33NMYiLJ-Rty4lTBxN-mFVBF92kIX5Lm_ata8HW4D7DyTGh2opQ9ABnkf-_rYpC_qwO1TvIbweC12uYi8m9Glg1bnvqRE87kE0EgrtBjVLzYpPkcKwzVDFc0G4aSTnW61bZP5wZsaH_34GnLbK5lXPRB67HMHKvLLD_GOxbCh3KXF5VWX9wneD68wm2cYARThU84-ODrvqdkVSg1iuwoeZYPeSWSiNrpdLYejYu_8KcBQ3R73LQD4SMPCJ3HL2GUEshU1ldtFsXG_nzWM-yQY6llrlmWDhDuX_4cbyWlsJYIU3S_LPB8H0iGA3szNzuVxJpFTOrX5tfocubl09K_fXTsLYUX4tamsgJFy025q5-zPJAl2HbnZn4DZqb3_802-rXptefOWMr1qc7Wd-Pdu3tVNhsTMyWy3wt4eIg-pn6lar-2CNGXACtvq0OGTCbxnTX2RubZDqORBltOaw=w2560-h1440-no

Car is very fun to drive! They had an update come out earlier today fixing some bugs and more.

As a sim racing scrub still learning, i just finally mapped MGU-K delivery, deployment, and engine mode on my wheel, and brake balance, so i feel like im doing as much as an F1 driver on the wheel per the lap lol it has made it very enjoyable and hard work!

I'm working on it all the time. But I don't have much time.

Still a lot of work. Including, for example, fire from the exhaust.

But interior still not like, touched at all. It's still all white like it was from Hum3D (I presume), hope to see it modeled in the future.

Oh yes, this car is a blast.. and over at RD we already have all the IRL skins to have the full grid!!

Is there a way to have a real week end of race?

WIth content, manager, the race start always at the time the quali finish.
For exemple, to make the qual from 10H00-12H00, and the race start a 08h00 the next day?

I can't find anything in the files

Thank you

Is there a way to have a real week end of race?

WIth content, manager, the race start always at the time the quali finish.
For exemple, to make the qual from 10H00-12H00, and the race start a 08h00 the next day?

I can't find anything in the files

Thank you
You can change the time and date directly in game

can sidekick (or any hud i guess) be mapped to a button, so it displays while the button is pushed in, but dissappears when button is released?

You can use up to four in-game HUD/app 'desktops' (so to speak) in CM/CSP, so the option I employ is to map onscreen apps (in various combinations) to one HUD screen or another and then leave one blank. You can then toggle through the HUD combos with the joystick on your wheel, or assign the switching to a button on the wheel and step through them.

Last edited:
You can use up to four in-game HUD/app 'desktops' (so to speak) in CM/CSP, so the option I employ is to map onscreen apps (in various combinations) to one HUD screen or another and then leave one blank. You can then toggle through the HUD combos with the joystick on your wheel, or assign the switching to a button on the wheel and step through them.
CeeBee - if you want to use this method and only have 1 HUD that you like, then leave 2 HUDs empty and alternate your actual HUD to simulate on/off with a button.

HUD 1 = sidekick
HUD 2 = blank
HUD 3 = sidekick
HUD 4 = blank

Last edited:
BTW - Downunder had its 1st V8 Supercars race for 2021 over the weekend at Mount Panorama (Bathurst), and without Scottie (currently in the USA trying out the Indycar series - hope he does well)... In his absence, the doors have been left wide-open for current and upcoming drivers to take the helm...

@ClaudioWRC74 and other interested GTP members that have acquired the Newcastle 500 2019 paid-mod track, may be interested to know that I've been working tediously over the last four weeks on improving this track (not-3D-related). And after countless attempts of creating and testing, believe I may have cracked it...

For those that have the track, you may have noticed the AI has major issues exiting and entering the pit area - colliding with walls, creating chaos at turn 1, and also during some turns around the city streets... In most instances, the AI over-runs those important turns, causing additional and unnecessary chaos...

So far, the work remains WIP and is currently being thoroughly tested (when time allows that is).

New features include:
- AI lines (pit and fast lanes)
- track side-lines (necessary evil to keep the V8's in order)
- track-lighting for evening racing
- rain FX (of course)
- several replay cameras to taste
- grass FX (still to review if required)

There are 6 short videos on YT for those members that would like to know how the updates/testing has been progressing thus far - enjoy.

Other AI-issue short-test-videos
1. pit-entry link
2. pit-exit link
3. pit-exit (T1 extension) link
4. turn1 AI start-lap link
5. turn1 AI progressive-lap link
6. turn1 AI start (refer above)

I had to check to see if there was any progress on this, and my god those turn 1 videos still impress me.

Can anyone help me out to why my driver doesn't exist but the other cars do at a distance?? I have the render distance all the way up..

Attachments

• 20210329_223536.jpg
    20210329_223536.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 36
OK well chuffed with this one:

Legions Silverstone Classic layout. https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/05/
Beauty of this one is that unlike the other tracks like Nurb GP and Mugello etc the new track layout isn't just a rough service road....
Kunos put a lot of work into a part of Silverstone that no one would ever see let alone drive on.....

All good....but alas the cameras in the track folder are made for the other layout so you miss the action...for me pointless so i had long binned this track off...until now....
Track camera, i aim to do a couple more.....enjoy.

'txt' to 'ini' and add into CLASSIC track DATA folder only in ks silverstone.

Brilliant video. Which car mods are these and how you get this nice looking?

ok, im my scenario i have an off screen tablet with most telemtry on it, i prefer the triples to be pure car, nothing else onscreen, but, it would be nice to have a push-to-show button that temporarily pops open a telemetry HUD while button is pressed, kinda like how I can map a push-to-talk button for voice chat.

Someone watched Nascar Bristol dirt race?
it was really extraordinary.
I wonder, if it's possible to make texture overlay of mud/sand on the track (same as skidmarks), and fix surface traction of the track. Also make some transparent layers in the upper outside part of the tracks and inner side of the track (in the corners) with difference traction to main part. Would be something like dynamic surface

Last edited:
didnt knew about this, interesting. where exactly can i find this in CM ?

I wonder, if it's possible to make texture overlay of mud/sand on the track (same as skidmarks), and fix surface traction of the track. Also make some transparent layers in the upper outside part of the tracks and inner side of the track (in the corners) with difference traction to main part. Would be something like dynamic surface

My conversion has been out for so long it's actually upto version 2.

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Dirt Track

Last edited:
Do you know if Bristol has NightFx.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back