- 1,362
Hello.
I have tried RSS F2 2020 and it's just perfectly flowered.
Found it's two mods for F1 2021 - by RSS and by ACFL. Who have tried both, which you consider to be better?
PS im not big open wheel specialist
RSS produces very high quality mods, their physics are very good for simulated cars, and I thoroughly enjoy all their mods, especially all their open-wheel formula cars. Their work is definitely qualified as "pay" content, and their prices are very reasonable. They also listen to feedback, incorporate the latest improvements, and release updates if needed. They maintain a customer database, and send out update emails with download links.
I tested the ACFL F1. I can appreciate their work, and that they offer it for free, but from what I can remember, the modeling was not as good, and the physics weren't realistic (unless I'm confusing theirs with another mod). The cars were too fast and too easy to drive. It wasn't long before I returned to the RSS mods.
Last edited: