Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,767 comments
like this?
View attachment 1002408
:: here ya go ::
(ksedit ver has your shader values)
OMG it is so close...... Unfortunately the skin of the driver overrides the skin of the passenger. suit gloves and head textures have the same name so they clash. Any ideas how to get around this?
Screenshot_batmobile_custom_imola_5-4-121-16-33-35.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_custom_imola_5-4-121-16-34-32.jpg

Malaysia - Sepang (Track Update)
Original from thestrobe8

Sorry, it took longer than supposed and hoped. :(

Had to rename and remap all textures, but now track is got skinable
I had to totated the whole track to match correct direction:
upload_2021-4-5_17-58-2.png

This caused way more trouble and work to do, than I realized before. :(
@KevinK2 had to do a new AI a second time and do all rain fx stuff again too...
@Fall Guy made a new track day skin, added a balloon and tested a lot too....
@Fanapryde tested a lot too, brought new ideas (windy windsock) and investigated for some real life track photos. The huge flag is verified by him:
in game:
upload_2021-4-5_18-6-51.png

in real life:
upload_2021-4-5_18-6-9.png

Some basic light config is added:
upload_2021-4-5_18-5-21.png

Thx mates for all your work and patience ... 👍 :cheers:
There was way more done by them all, but I´m afraid I lost some things as it took so long... :scared:
https://sharemods.com/isigx0y967u1/malaysia_21_04_05_slider.7z.html

Happy Easter!!! Hope you enjoy it...:D

OMG it is so close...... Unfortunately the skin of the driver overrides the skin of the passenger. suit gloves and head textures have the same name so they clash. Any ideas how to get around this?
View attachment 1002453 View attachment 1002454
Had that too with balloons, helis, etc.
You have to rename the textures and the dds files. Iirc I made a small tutorial long time ago and posted it here. If needed I can search for it, or renew it?

Edit: Found it
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-709#post-12975923
but the images aren´t correctly visible. :boggled:
Though I can see them by clicking the links... :irked: :D

Last edited:
Had that too with balloons, helis, etc.
You have to rename the textures and the dds files. Iirc I made a small tutorial long time ago and posted it here. If needed I can search for it, or renew it?
If you could look it up that would be great. I've just tried renaming robins textures and replacing to the renamed ones in cm_showroom but that failed. same result. If I have no skins in the car folder, the car kn5 displays robin in passenger seat. Soon as I create a skin for batman with driver_no_helmet model that also overrides robin and changes him to batman.

Last edited:
Hi guys I am asking you for help with a personal project of mine, I would need a person who knows how to put a mono physics on four cars, to make them all go at the same top speed.
Of course I will pay for the work via paypal donation , if anyone can help me please contact me privately.
Thank you for your support.

If you could look it up that would be great. I've just tried renaming robins textures and replacing to the renamed ones in cm_showroom but that failed. same result. If I have no skins in the car folder, the car kn5 displays robin in passenger seat. Soon as I create a skin for batman with driver_no_helmet model that also overrides robin and changes him to batman.
Sure, the last link from @RMi_wood or do you have something newer?

Last edited:
Try this. Can´t still test it, but should work, hopefully... :)
No joy, batmans suit gloves head override robin to batman. I need to have two driver heads, gloves, suits in the same folder at the same time. Robins needs to be renamed to something else.

168972112_855761771950831_6977116630430546320_n.jpg

169599753_189051072846283_7272512223981687305_n.jpg

https://sharemods.com/exloe3bmgeat/porsche_911_gt3_cup_2021.rar.html

Found this, needs a lot of work, maybe GTP can take on this?

Happy easter guys!

Put my hands on it a bit. Still far from perfection, but a quite big step. To much to write a changelog anyway ;-)
Motec and Ext-config based on 991.2 GT3-R by crash.

Known bugs are:
-Cockpit is wrong
-Holes in cockpit mesh
-Physics are still from 2016 car.

Screenshot_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2021_ks_nurburgring_5-3-121-20-41-7.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2021_ks_nurburgring_5-3-121-20-40-34.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ym9o973vgd4mwd6/porsche_911_gt3_cup_2021.zip/file

Stay safe!

rename the texture for that robin object, assign a robin texture.
rename the robin object too if needed
Tried that. Renamed the textures by putting an R in front of the name and replaced texture to each object of robin but results still the same.

Original from thestrobe8

View attachment 1002458
@Fanapryde tested a lot too, brought new ideas (windy windsock) and investigated for some real life track photos. The huge flag is verified by him:
in game:
View attachment 1002461

in real life:
View attachment 1002460

View attachment 1002459
There was way more done by them all, but I´m afraid I lost some things as it took so long... :scared:

@slider666 unfortunately your version was not working on my side, don't know why (not properly at least)

so i've made as always a personal and a bit more complete version of it including 2 cameras set with 4 different fovs for a total of 8 cameras.

If you want i can share it with you if you are planning an updated version, if not i will share here for everyone ;)

BTW Thanks for your work man, much appreciated as always :)

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 21.57.08.32.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 21.57.31.98.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 21.57.50.08.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.00.37.75.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.00.49.63.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.00.53.97.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.01.06.37.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.01.13.95.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.01.24.95.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.01.46.80.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.01.51.60.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.04.05 - 22.01.55.65.png

Last edited:
Original from thestrobe8

View attachment 1002458
in game:
View attachment 1002461

in real life:
View attachment 1002460

View attachment 1002459

Didnt have a good Sepang, gave it a few laps during lunch so not much time to look around, but it felt great! And at night too, looked awesome!

URD - Are they dodgy like SimDream or legit operators, I need to buy a few cars to complete an RF2 LeMans season, and looking at grabbing a few AC cars while I am in there, but, want to be sure my $$ arent going to some sheisters? TIA

URD - Are they dodgy like SimDream or legit operators, I need to buy a few cars to complete an RF2 LeMans season, and looking at grabbing a few AC cars while I am in there, but, want to be sure my $$ arent going to some sheisters? TIA

URD cars are generally among the best AC cars you can buy, but they have a strange tendancy of abandoning some of their products and projects. Like the 911 GT1 Evo from 1997 for example is still missing the shifting animation after all this time.

Last edited:
They are good. Never bought anything from them though but they have a good reputation.

Havent been on here in a while, has Jim Lloyd released any new tracks? Last thing I saw from him was Suzuka and Misano

quite decent, other than the fact that they STILL HAVENT RELEASED THE C8R I don't particularly have any problems with them
(its been more than a year URD pls)

Last edited by a moderator:
Original from thestrobe8
.:D

This is the rf convert, right? I´ve added the new lights to the old acu version but given what you said above idk if they´d work in this one...

Screenshot_mnba_bmw_328i_cabriolet_sepang_5-3-121-16-55-55.png Screenshot_mnba_bmw_328i_cabriolet_sepang_5-3-121-16-55-6.png

Thanks for the link. I'll have to pony up some money for that this week, the 1969 Mustang Boss 302 is my favorite Mustang ever!

Until then though, I could try that Pantera they have on there for free. :P

If you're into vintage cars then Pessio's are the best in the business IMO; the Minis, Pantera and Alfa GT Am are free, the Abarth 1000, Ford Capri and this new Mustang are a few €s but superb value. Shout out to Abbo90 who does the physics for them.

Legit but not the fastest developers. See other responses to your inquiry. Don’t expect RSS-level customer service.

Thanks. I see. What does that then do. Does it mean you can race in VR but watch replay on screen with all camera options.
Hello. What I do is create two configurations: one to run and one to see replays. I give each one a name (for example, "race" and "replays"). Then I go to "settings / assetto corsa / presets per mode" and assign which video configuration should be used for each type of event (weekend, hotlap, replay, etc). Note that you can also choose a default setup for any video, audio, CSP, controls, etc. option).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back