Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,760 comments
Sachsenring v1.03 (update)

bgr00.jpg

bug fixes and further optimization
  • new normal map for tyre walls
  • small changes to GT Masters bill boards
  • corrected timing node which causes not counted lap times.
  • further optimisationsreduced DIP, TRI and B.SIZE by combining small objects, splitting large objects and adding some more LODs.
  • optimised ext_config.
I hope this will give especially low spec systems a better performance overall.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sachsenring.41511/

Thank you @gunnar333

Last edited:
And if its not worth, why are you asking about updates then?

I wrote it's not worth paying for your mods, as they seem to be only average and unfinished (e.g. your new Audi R8 GT2). The GT4 cars are in beta status and for free and that's OK. No complaints. I only asked, if you are aware of the performance problems of the cars and will improve them in the future. Simple question.

Tracks from ACC that should be in AC : Hungaroring, Kyalami, Zolder

And then they're working on a virtually identical version of Imola. Why bother ? It's working for nothing in the end. Wasted efforts.
Then again they're working on what they want but really it's pretty useless when AC's Imola is already great and 95% the same as ACC.

Last edited:
I believe its from the same scan, just juiced up a bit. Personally the amount of effort I've put in to skinning the AC version I don't think it's really needed either. Some people are never happy though.
You've done great mate and the AC version now looks much better visually than the ACC one. I just really like those well worn kerbs in ACC but that's probably it.

I wrote it's not worth paying for your mods, as they seem to be only average and unfinished (e.g. your new Audi R8 GT2). The GT4 cars are in beta status and for free and that's OK. No complaints. I only asked, if you are aware of the performance problems of the cars and will improve them in the future. Simple question.

Its the only car wich you can get with a patreon and atm in beta status. All our other Mods are free. And it's ok, if you don't want do this patreon and your opinion is, that the mod is not worth it.

And if you are really interested about the GT4 pack updates and changes we will do, you are welcome in our forum.

Or maybe you can send me your email and you will get all news about the updates directly send, inclusive non public wip screenshots.

Hello everyone! How does one disable any "custom physics" feature CSP has?

I know, the guy made it so we could enjoy ourselves with better physics, but I engage in a lot of online racing and while training offline I kinda notice a few things behaving differently...? Maybe it's placebo, but I just wanna be sure. Thanks!

Last edited:
Tracks from ACC that should be in AC : Hungaroring, Kyalami, Zolder

And then they're working on a virtually identical version of Imola. Why bother ? It's working for nothing in the end. Wasted efforts.
Then again they're working on what they want but really it's pretty useless when AC's Imola is already great and 95% the same as ACC.

Adding Nürburgring. This would be a must-have when it comes to ACC conversions. The one we already have is a bad ported Netkar Pro conversion which is outdated in any way. I don´t think this will happen but dreaming should be allowed.

Why is everyone still using the AMG GT3 2020 extension when Bonny made an amazing ACC version(no disrespect to the guys who made this one, but Bonny's version is easier and better). Only issue is the numberplate issue in showroom/preview. It isn't an issue in game. Car drives amazing. Link: https://mega.nz/file/8c1ynAgQ#-7wYL8MJtUVyyJ_WyxnMG5IhDvUTaiu3aykBHt6Vq6Y
I've never seen this, thanks! I was looking to see if I could find an ACC conversion that might be better but I couldn't find one. For that original extension it took me something like 15-17 hours to figure out since it was my first replica skin and figuring out my work-flow. I skinned the RSS M6 GT3 in about an hour.

Anyone who has Skins Templates PSD for this Mercedes-Benz can share with me please
It's on RD, templates come in the download for the extension.

For the first time in years making engine swaps, I got an encrypted car. In showroom and on track.
The engine donor car was not encrypted. So why the heck this happened? What am I missing?

3j2a.png

I usually downgrade the stupid 25000 hp engines to the car stock specs. At least I try.
As I am having some success, I would like to continue my 'mods'.

Anyone got this experience and know a fix for it?
Tia.

That's the Chevrolet Marajo, right? I noticed the 3D model was encrypted, but data was not. I managed to edit engine data and other stuff just fine, manually.

FINAL UPDATE for IMOLA SKINS
After watching race, decided on a few last changes (Not essential and sorry about this)

Added Large 'Made in Italy' Wall Pit Exit.
Re-added some Liqui Moly Sponsors
Changed Bridge to Liqui Moly instead of DHL (bridge not there in real life and Liqui needed presence)
Updated Heineken bridge banner to correct logo.
plus a few other minor cosmetics.

View attachment 1005299 View attachment 1005300 View attachment 1005301 View attachment 1005302

LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED
Imola's Only https://www.mediafire.com/file/gt55wh6804gydyj/imola.rar/file
Track Pack 2021 https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica+Track+Skins+F1+2021.rar/file

Sorry for the re-bump, but I hadn't given any of the skins a go at all. I think it looks pretty awesome actually! I did do a lap very slow just to look around, and the backwards logos after Tosa were strange at first, but at speed, i'm too focused on the road therefore as long as the colors were there, they werent an issue at all!! I do think the yellow kerbs over at the Variante Alta are way too clean, if you somehow manage some tire marks on them, it'll be epic!! Thanks @Blackcelica !!! I'll have to check out your other 2021 skins!!

Its the only car wich you can get with a patreon and atm in beta status. All our other Mods are free. And it's ok, if you don't want do this patreon and your opinion is, that the mod is not worth it.

And if you are really interested about the GT4 pack updates and changes we will do, you are welcome in our forum.

Or maybe you can send me your email and you will get all news about the updates directly send, inclusive non public wip screenshots.

You promote your patreon and forum here, but you don't want to answer a simple question. Why?

As for the ACC to AC conversions, I think that other tracks that don't have very very high, almost vanilla AC content (or even better) quality AC vesrions should be priority. So yeah, Hungaroring, Zolder, Snetterton and Oulton Park. If I remember correctly, zolder acc to ac convert was annouced couple of months ago, or it was hinted that it will happen. As for others, I mean, the team behind them can, and will, do what they want, but i personally think that it would be waste of resources. But again, it's not my call to make.

I believe its from the same scan, just juiced up a bit. Personally the amount of effort I've put in to skinning the AC version I don't think it's really needed either. Some people are never happy though.

Please, don’t think neither for a second that I’m not happy with your skin or not appreciate your work and effort. I’m one of your first fans since racedep times!
I wanted only suggest little improvements to an already amazing skin like yours.

Last edited:
As for the ACC to AC conversions, I think that other tracks that don't have very very high, almost vanilla AC content (or even better) quality AC vesrions should be priority. So yeah, Hungaroring, Zolder, Snetterton and Oulton Park. If I remember correctly, zolder acc to ac convert was annouced couple of months ago, or it was hinted that it will happen. As for others, I mean, the team behind them can, and will, do what they want, but i personally think that it would be waste of resources. But again, it's not my call to make.

Yes, the ideal would be allocated the resource to things we don't already have. But a lot of times, that never happens especially in the mod world. Just go look how many BMW M4 that has been done by countless amount of people.

Hello everyone! How does one disable any "custom physics" feature CSP has?

I know, the guy made it so we could enjoy ourselves with better physics, but I engage in a lot of online racing and while training offline I kinda notice a few things behaving differently...? Maybe it's placebo, but I just wanna be sure. Thanks!

I´m pretty sure its placebo; afaik extended physics need to be manually added to each car´s data so only the cars that have extended physics would actually behave differently; I don´t think that it actually applies anything to all cars automatically, besides rain stuff...

So assuming you´re using a car online that uses custom physics try checking these options (must be one of these but idk which one)

x.PNG x2.PNG

Last edited:
Yes, the ideal would be allocated the resource to things we don't already have. But a lot of times, that never happens especially in the mod world. Just go look how many BMW M4 that has been done by countless amount of people.
Yeah, i understand this. In the end I think, and hope, that the reboot team can combine both - make some tracks that we don't have, and make some popular, highly demanded ones.

Yeah, i understand this. In the end I think, and hope, that the reboot team can combine both - make some tracks that we don't have, and make some popular, highly demanded ones.

Just be patient and they will eventually come. We are almost at the point that every Forza model has been converted.

This is why itwould be usefull to centralize the maximum of "capable" and "smart" modder, to make the be effective jobs.
Why having 10 differents base of a car when we can start from an unique great model?
For exemple the Skyline R34:
The are the Forza, the Gran turismo, and the Kunos one, the Kunos model is perfectly balance for the game and can be used as base.

By the way, does anyone know which engine the LMP1 VRC use ? for exemple the Nissan or the AER for te Kolles, and the Mechachrome or the AEr for the ginetta?

Dirt Car Racing - An Offroad Car Chasing Game (for Assetto Corsa v1.0)
(yes, that is the name... click the title for Youtube video of the game)

View attachment 1005325 View attachment 1005326 View attachment 1005327

3 fun tracks from the Android game

- Offroad is a sandy course
- Rally is a broken tarmac rally course
- Sport is a touge/city Point-to-Point course

All in one folder!

- 4 pit/start per course
- full AI on all courses (Touge too!)
- CSP GrassFx, WaterFx, VAO
- unique surfaces per course
- super fun w/AI ! (try with RallyX, Toyota or Audi 4x4 type)

:: DOWNLOAD ::

I did RainFX for your circuit

Attachments

• rmi_dcroffroadracing ext_config.ini.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 40
You promote your patreon and forum here, but you don't want to answer a simple question. Why?
Just to make you happy, before you get sleepless nights and you don't need to do the evil thing of registering in our forum:

Yes, all cars becomes a complete overhaul of the models exterior and interior, including optimised LODs. They became complete new physics and BoP. release date of the update is not known atm. so we take our time to do our best and we think it will be a good step forward of quality, compared to our current GT4 cars.

and as a special, only for you, just to show you how i love you :cheers:, here are some w.i.p. screenshots:
aston_ingame.jpg
aston_ingame2.jpg
bmw_m4_ingame.jpg
camaro_ingame.jpg
camaro10.jpg
camaro11.jpg
mclaren_ingame.jpg
mclaren_ingame2.jpg
shader_dash.jpg

But i don't promote or post anymore any news or progress about the GT4s here. If someone is interested of the progress on our GT4s, he can visit our FB page or homepage, where we still posting wip screenshots or answer any questions about the upcoming update.

Edit: ah, and i forgot: the GT4 pack will be for free as before, isn't that nice?

Last edited:
It's not sloppy, it's an CSP/CM issue. The mod gives you the option for different numberplates which you can use in game and hide the others via the "hide" option. CM preview doesn't use this utility. The mod itself is good(and we'll probably get an update soon). It is easier to use and instal than the Extention version, and a lot easier to make liviers for.

I like and use both, and just because there is a numberplate issue in the preview I won't stop using it, if everything is normal in game, besides the handling is great, there are some details that need to be improved but it's a good mod.

This is why itwould be usefull to centralize the maximum of "capable" and "smart" modder, to make the be effective jobs.
Why having 10 differents base of a car when we can start from an unique great model?
For exemple the Skyline R34:
The are the Forza, the Gran turismo, and the Kunos one, the Kunos model is perfectly balance for the game and can be used as base.

By the way, does anyone know which engine the LMP1 VRC use ? for exemple the Nissan or the AER for te Kolles, and the Mechachrome or the AEr for the ginetta?

I can answer that: Kolles: Gibson, Ginetta: AER it's based on the 2019 specs so the 2019 part of the 2018 - 2019 season and all of 2019-2020 season

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back