Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,063 comments
I can answer that: Kolles: Gibson, Ginetta: AER it's based on the 2019 specs so the 2019 part of the 2018 - 2019 season and all of 2019-2020 season

Thanks mate! So a NA and a Turbo engine. Great base, to update the URD Rebellion,
And maybe downgrade the Ginetta because she is wayyy too fast , and in Ai race it's not very funny.

Sorry for the re-bump, but I hadn't given any of the skins a go at all. I think it looks pretty awesome actually! I did do a lap very slow just to look around, and the backwards logos after Tosa were strange at first, but at speed, i'm too focused on the road therefore as long as the colors were there, they werent an issue at all!! I do think the yellow kerbs over at the Variante Alta are way too clean, if you somehow manage some tire marks on them, it'll be epic!! Thanks @Blackcelica !!! I'll have to check out your other 2021 skins!!
My point exactly, you can drive around very slow and pick out the mirror textures easily. Imola is probably the worst old kunos circuit for it, but at speed, you don't really notice it. That's why I made 2 versions for imola, one with reduced sponsors. If you check out my signature below you will find a link to all my previous track skins over the last couple of years, also a link to 2021 skins so far and dare I say it.... the Batmobile. You've got plenty of catching up to do. Some of the skins are for mod tracks but you shouldn't have any problems searching for them or asking on here. Someone has always got a link.

Last edited:
My point exactly, you can drive around very slow and pick out the mirror textures easily. Imola is probably the worst old kunos circuit for it, but at speed, you don't really notice it. That's why I made 2 versions for imola, one with reduced sponsors. If you check out my signature below you will find a link to all my previous track skins over the last couple of years, also a link to 2021 skins so far and dare I say it.... the Batmobile. You've got plenty of catching up to do. Some of the skins are for mod tracks but you shouldn't have any problems searching for them or asking on here. Someone has always got a link.

Good stuff man!! The Lago Maggiore one is the only other 2021 one i have tried, and it was great. I'll look into the previous ones (812mb... i assume its quite a few!!!! :scared::dopey:)

I'm confused about the Guirella mods GT4 content. Some of it is scratch made but some of it is ports from other sims? Is that correct?

Good stuff man!! The Lago Maggiore one is the only other 2021 one i have tried, and it was great. I'll look into the previous ones (812mb... i assume its quite a few!!!! :scared::dopey:)
Probably around 30 track skins in total, all of last years 2020 F1 tracks and some vintage stuff to compliment the older cars

Hello, everyone.
Is it any well done rally mods of Impreza or Evo? Or smth from this series. Probably some not free ones?
It's lot of rally cars from assettogrb mods, but i doubt about them, how they drive and how they feel, very very weird

Hello, everyone.
Is it any well done rally mods of Impreza or Evo? Or smth from this series. Probably some not free ones?
It's lot of rally cars from assettogrb mods, but i doubt about them, how they drive and how they feel, very very weird
If you're talking about the production versions, there is aphidgod's impreza wrx tuned.

It feels real .... "atmosphere and immersion" from the excellent era.
It’s not bad, but immersion wise...have you looked at the spectators ?
Not exactly dressed for the era (and very little variation).
And a bit strange to get lap time canceled unless you stay on the left at the S/F straight for most of it’s length. The pit lane should be marked.

It’s not bad, but immersion wise...have you looked at the spectators ?
Not exactly dressed for the era (and very little variation).
And a bit strange to get lap time canceled unless you stay on the left at the S/F straight for most of it’s length. The pit lane should be marked.

If I look at the 2D spectators at any track I regret doing so! That said, I thought it was lacking in quantity of 2D fans on balconies and rooftops, so I let him know. Drop the author a line though, it's his first AC track and he's perfectly approachable in his thread at Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/italotracks-payware-thread-napoli-1934-57-released.201893/

I've driven there for hours already, but I hadn't noticed the pit bug (I found AI entering and leaving the pits to be a bit wonky). Doesn't change the face it's super quality for a first track.

Funabashi Circuit (early w.i.p preview)

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_funabashi_20-4-121-10-4-0.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_funabashi_20-4-121-10-2-55.jpg

stay tuned...

First of all, a big thank you to GR-Evolution, creator of the original model for RBR.

View attachment 983662

Find this and other great mods for RBR at www.gr-evolution.com

---------

Fiesta WRC 2019 for AC in beta 0.2

It is only a first step, but the journey always begins with one step.

contains 3 versions with 3 different lights combinations with various skins.

No rainFX at the moment but I'm working on it together with the other cars, along with various corrections.

--------------
soon...

View attachment 983663
View attachment 983665

The sound are by Bitto69 in version 0.5 at the moment.

Link:

in what state are these cars? and if anyone got them, id love to try them

Hi I really like Machwerk from GTL/Rfactor period, you've done a good job converting it to AC, I mean at least graphically. My question is that on screen we really can distinguish a lot of imperfections on the road surface but how come it does not translate in the FFB, I mean we can barely feel a thing through the wheel? And I remember clearly that it was much more pronounced even in GTR2/GTL which FFB is much less advanced than AC... Can you fix that please?

hey guys, does anyone have a good mod for an early 90's suzuka track or CM skin? Also, and this would be wishful thinking, some kind of an early 90's Monza skin? The only decent Mods for classic late 80's F1 tracks are the Rainmaker/Carrera4 88 tracks, and they are great, but they are so smooth. I wish there were tracks of that era with bumpy and worn tarmac and dirty kerbs. Always looking for something to buzz around with the ASR formula mods. Estoril 90's is awesome. Wish there were more like that.

I would not say it was unreliable, it was just struggling with tire wear and consistency. Also Charlie Robertsons collision with Senna at Bahrain in 2019 could have thrown away a potential big result.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back